35

Chapter 35

    Among the people present, Cheng Zihang, Wang Zixuan, and Zhao Minghao were obviously the most distinguished. All three of them agreed to participate in the game, so the others would naturally not lose face.

    None of the thirty-five people in the audience refused.

    However, the number of people was a bit too much, so Zhao Minghao had to give up the idea of ​​organizing by himself, and called a few waiters in the clubhouse to help shuffle and deal the cards.

    The waiter did the math, and after getting rid of the extra big and small ghosts, if there was only one big ghost and one little ghost left, no matter how many cards it was, the cards would be dealt unevenly to all thirty-five people.

    After obtaining Zhao Minghao's permission, he used eight decks of cards to get rid of big and small ghosts plus a pair of scattered cards, plus one big ghost and one little ghost to form a super poker lineup with a total of 420 cards.

    Thirty-five people sat around a large card table that had just been set up in the clubhouse, and the waiters dealt out the cards.

    After the deal, everyone has twelve cards in their hands.

    "Young Master Zhao, you decide the specific rules?" the waiter asked.

    Wang Ziyi took the words directly, "Didn't it be decided just now? Go clockwise or counterclockwise, Haohao is the birthday star today, so the first person to draw cards will be you."

    " That's right, Young Master Zhao, it's up to you to start."

    "That's right, the birthday star is the biggest."

    "It's just..." The

    others all agreed.

    "Okay, then I won't be humble!" Of course, the first person to draw the card is the one who has the most advantage.

    Zhao Minghao looked around, Xu Luofei was on his left, and Wang Ziyi was on his right.

    This scene really put him in a dilemma, and it was hard to decide who to draw.

    Xu Luofei sat obediently on his seat, and seeing that he hesitated, she held all the cards in her two slender hands, handed them over, and said softly, "Draw my cards."

    Hearing her speak, the carefree Wang Ziyi figured out what Zhao Minghao was hesitating just now, and quickly handed himself over, "Smack me, Xiao Feifei just came, so of course I have to give way."

    Zhao Minghao thought What Wang Ziyan said made sense, so he smiled at Xu Luofei, "Then I draw a card, and I will do it in a counterclockwise direction."

    He drew a card from Wang Zixuan, and then suddenly smiled triumphantly, " It just happened to be a pair with me, and two pairs."

    He drew six cards, a pair of 2s, a pair of 7s, and a pair of Jacks. There are seven left in hand.

    "It's time for Feifei to draw."

    Xu Luofei's luck was really good, out of the twelve cards, eight were matched.

    She drew a card from Zhao Minghao's hand, and it was another card that could be paired with a single card.

    But she only discarded a pair of cards, and the rest was drawn by Yu Yaxin next to her.