24

Chapter 24

    In fact, Cheng Zihang's phone has not been hung up yet, the driver's mobile phone has transmitted all the communication between the two of them just now.

    When Xu Luofei explained that Yu Yaxin was not such a materialistic person, he remembered that it was because of this that he saw Yu Yaxin completely differently from his previous girlfriends.

    It's just that he has two ways of coaxing girls, one is to buy something for the other party if they like something, and the other is to spend money and be romantic to make them happy.

    Problems that can be solved with money are not problems for him.

    But when he heard Xu Luofei's words, "Maybe my sister's boyfriend is used to coaxing girls like this", Cheng Zihang's heart skipped a beat.

    A point that had been ignored before finally surfaced from the bottom of my heart.

    He probably understood why Yu Yaxin didn't accept his apology gift.

    The driver was helpless, so he had no choice but to turn around and call Cheng Zihang back.

    "Young Master Cheng..."

    "You don't need to say anything, I've heard it all, bring the necklace back."

    "That load of flowers..."

    Cheng Zihang paused, "The flowers are just an accessory, you move them to her." In the store, it's up to her to deal with it, but she likes flowers and plants so much, she probably won't throw them away."

    "Okay...okay." The driver glanced at the number of roses in the stretch convertible, and replied with a forced smile.

    After Cheng Zihang hung up the phone, the driver returned to Yu Yaxin with a sense of relief.

    After polishing Cheng Zihang's words, he said, "Miss Yu, Young Master Cheng said it's okay if you don't accept this apology gift, he will use a more sincere apology to ask for your forgiveness."

    "It's just... these flowers are good or bad It was also Cheng Shao who traveled thousands of miles and airlifted it from abroad. It was his wish, so you can accept it." The driver suddenly felt a flash of inspiration, "No matter how bad it is, it is okay to sell it in the store."

    The expressions on the faces of Xu Luofei, Yu Yaxin and Li Yu were all stunned.

    Of course Cheng Zihang would not say such things, but the driver who can think of this way of persuasion is really talented.

    "If you don't speak, I'll take it as your agreement." The driver smiled innocently, and hurried to the car to carry the roses.

    The three of them watched helplessly as he came to them like a delivery boy, holding a large bouquet of roses, and asked, "Where do you think these flowers would be more suitable?"

    Yu Yaxin didn't know what expression to make, and frowned Pointing to the open space in the store with a straight face, "That's right there."

    It's just that there are too many roses in the cart, and some were stuffed in the storage room before they were moved.

    The driver hurried away after saying a few words on the occasion, and Yu Yaxin only had time to say thank you to him.

    Rose had too many flaws, Xu Luofei didn't know from which angle he should start the chat, so he simply gave up.