16

Chapter 16

    Cheng Zihang's cold voice came from the opposite side, "Why are you going to Xinxin's house?"

    "Ah? I really have nothing to do with my sister, don't misunderstand our relationship, I just... I don't feel well, so I came here My sister's house..."

    Cheng Zihang (gritting his teeth): "...I'm asking you, why did you go to her house?"

    Xu Luofei paused, "My sister invited me here..."

    Cheng Zihang was so angry that he couldn't help but directly Hang up the phone.

    Seeing the reminder that the other party had hung up on the screen, Xu Luofei's eyes flickered for a moment, and then he put on an expression that seemed to have done something wrong. After polishing it up, he said to the quiet bathroom: "Sister, what should I do? Huh? Your boyfriend seems to be angry with me again, and I don't know why..."

    "Angry again?" Yu Yaxin said as she put on her pajamas, wrapped her hair in a towel and came out.

    She frowned, not quite understanding how often her boyfriend got angry. She remembered that Cheng Zihang didn't seem to get angry so easily before, and she didn't know what happened recently.

    Seeing Xu Luofei's guilty face, she quickly comforted her, "Feifei don't think too much, it's none of your business, he must be making a fuss again." The

    word 'again' shows what Cheng Zihang left for her when she was in the dessert house impression.

    Xu Luofei seemed to be comforted, and obediently handed the phone to Yu Yaxin, "Sister, I really didn't mean to answer my sister's boyfriend's call, I accidentally pressed it just now..."

    Yu Yaxin didn't say much at all. Thinking about it, she patted her head reassuringly, "It's okay, don't take it to heart, I'll call him again and ask about it."

    "Okay." Xu Luofei took the initiative to give her space and hid in the bedroom went.

    I don't know what the two of them talked on the phone. In short, when Yu Yaxin came into the bedroom, the expression on her face was not very good.

    Xu Luofei looked at her with concern, with puckered lips, "Sister, did your boyfriend make you angry?

    "

    Xu Luofei applied eye drops to Yu Yaxin at the right time, "My sister's boyfriend seems to be spoiled by her, if I were my sister's boyfriend, I would be reluctant to let my sister work so hard for me." Seeing Yu

    Yaxin was just helpless With a small smile, Xu Luofei moved her eyes upwards, "Sister, let me blow your hair~ Sleeping with wet hair is not good for your health~ Where is the hair dryer?"

    Yu Yaxin found the hair dryer in the closet, and found it in Xu Luofei's On a strong request, sit in front of the vanity mirror and let her slowly dry her hair for herself.

    Seeing Xu Luofei focusing all her attention on herself, she thought of the other person's current physical condition, and after blow-drying her hair, Yu Yaxin hurriedly let Xu Luofei rest.

    "If you have dysmenorrhea, don't take a bath today, lest the moisture get into your body, I'll find you a pajamas."

    Yu Yaxin is eight centimeters taller than Xu Luofei, and the pajamas she found were obviously much longer.