98

Chapter 98

    Yu Yaxin herself has a shadow in her heart about this kind of thing, now that Cheng Zihang is being arrested by that person because of her, she has no one to trust and rely on except Xu Luofei.

    "Sister, don't be afraid, I will be by your side." Xu Luofei hugged her and patted her on the back, just like Yu Yaxin used to treat her.

    Because of this matter, Yu Yaxin was extremely anxious. While worrying about Cheng Zihang's safety, she was also afraid that that person had made other preparations.

    She thought and thought, but still did not dare to call the police.

    That person is a pervert, if he finds out that they have called the police, then Cheng Zihang will really be finished.

    If he really just wants money, then everything is fine.

    "It's okay, it's okay." Xu Luofei reassured.

    Xu Luofei had calculated thousands of times, but in the end he didn't expect that the world consciousness would do such a thing. It seems that the kidnapping had to be done according to the script.

    Yu Yaxin and Cheng Zihang are the male and female protagonists, but she is not worried about their safety.

    Xu Luofei, who knew the original plot, was thinking about what preparations he should make in his mind.

    After comforting Yu Yaxin, Xu Luofei sent a message to the two bodyguards.

    The two of them are retired from the army, so they should be able to get some special equipment. Coupled with the advancement of the plot, as long as the safety of several people can be guaranteed.

    If Yu Yaxin didn't mention calling the police, Xu Luofei naturally wouldn't bring it up.

    But tell Cheng Zihang's mother, this is a difficult problem...

    Xu Luofei hesitated for a while, but decided not to say it for now.

    "Sister, I'll cook first. No matter what, I must maintain my mental and physical strength so that I can deal with that villain tomorrow, okay?" Xu Luofei looked at her reassuringly.

    Although Yu Yaxin lost control of her mood, what Xu Luofei said made sense, so she nodded.

    After cooking and eating, it will soon be time for usual sleep.

    But Yu Yaxin's mind was full of things about Cheng Zihang and that person, so she couldn't sleep.

    Xu Luofei hugged her waist, put her head against her head, gently patted her shoulder to help her sleep, and finally waited until she fell asleep.

    The next day, according to what Xu Luofei said, the bodyguard dressed up as a courier and delivered a box of things to the door.

    After receiving it, Xu Luofei took it apart.

    There are some small self-defense equipment inside, the most bulky are two pieces of body armor.

    Without further ado, Xu Luofei asked Yu Yaxin to follow her and put the bulletproof vest under the sweater.

    Fortunately, it's winter. When it's cold, I can't tell how many clothes I wear.

    Just protecting the important parts of her body like this, Xu Luofei was half relieved.

    The bank didn't open until 8:30 in the morning, so Xu Luofei made breakfast first, and the two ate it together.

    Step on the point and set off to withdraw money.