88

Chapter 88

    Yu Yaxin looked at the two people in front of her, and was about to do what Luo Fei wanted and pull her away.

    "Why did you leave?" The woman next to Li Xianlin hugged her chest and slightly pursed her lips.

    "Is there anything you want?" Yu Yaxin asked expressionlessly.

    "What is the little girl doing in front of the young lady? We won't eat her." The woman raised her eyebrows at Xu Luofei.

    Xu Luofei looked at her and pursed his mouth slightly.

    "Xiaoyan, don't be like this, these two are acquaintances..." Li Xianlin pretended to persuade from the side.

    After persuading Xiaoyan, she turned her head to Xu Luofei, "Our Xiaoyan is also a contestant in the flower arrangement competition this time. She heard that Miss Yu's flower art is very good, so she wants to come here and ask for advice."

    Mingming said She came to ask Yu Yaxin for advice, but she just looked at Xu Luofei with a smile, her attitude was very ambiguous.

    "Of course my sister's flower art is very good, but...flower arrangement mainly depends on talent, so asking for advice probably won't help..." Xu Luofei blinked her cute big eyes.

    "What did you say?" Zhao Yan showed an angry expression on her face, and was about to approach, but was stopped by Li Xianlin.

    Xu Luofei stepped back as if in fear, and happened to be close to Yu Yaxin's arms, and Yu Yaxin protected her behind her.

    "Today is not the weekend, and Secretary Li still has the time to send someone to participate in the flower arrangement competition?"

    Hearing Yu Yaxin's words, Li Xianlin looked at her steadily.

    I don't know what happened, some time ago, Cheng Zihang suddenly disappeared, and the position of general manager also changed.

    The new general manager was not as easy-going as Cheng Zihang. He didn't care about her qualifications and background in the company. He made a small mistake and dismissed her from the secretary position.

    From a powerful secretary to the general manager to an empty shell of the deputy manager of personnel.

    He used to be aloof and only responsible to the general manager, but now his boss has become the personnel manager Luo Yu.

    Luo Yu, who was usually very friendly to her, also seemed to be a different person, deliberately making things difficult and throwing blame at her, all of which were used on her.

    Where did Li Xianlin suffer from such anger? Seeing that Cheng Zihang hadn't shown up for a long time, she directly offered to resign.

    She had only been in the new position for a few days, and she didn't even need to hand it over. She proposed to resign on the same day, and her superiors approved her on the same day.

    Full of anger, she left Cheng's subsidiary company.

    It's just that she couldn't contact Cheng Zihang after exhausting all methods, so she couldn't help but wonder if something happened to him.

    Therefore, Li Xianlin had no choice but to send someone to investigate Yu Yaxin.

    In the end, there were various indications that she seemed to have broken up with Cheng Zihang.