91

Chapter 91

    Although he looks good, his body is not very good. Ding Ning thought.

    Ding Ning tidied up his Burberry windbreaker, and hung the sunglasses on the front of his chest.

    With lv's bag on her shoulders, she walked towards the entrance of the flower shop.

    "Hi, welcome, what do you need?" Li Yu turned around when she heard footsteps.

    Seeing the exquisite dress and face of the girl in front of him, Li Yu's face showed no fluctuations.

    Probably because she was subjected to the beauty attacks of Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei every day, so she was already immune to less perfect things.

    Although Li Yu's appearance also belonged to the upper-middle class, it was far inferior to the photo that Ding Ning saw just now.

    Ding Ning quickly ruled out the girl in front of him.

    Then the only thing left is this girl who is still holding a broom and cleaning up.

    "Let me take a look first." Ding Ning smiled, then glanced at Xu Luofei's back, and walked into the flower shop.

    The scale of the flower shop is not too big, Ding Ning turned around and quickly returned to the original point.

    "Oh, I still miscalculated..." Ding Ning showed a sad face.

    "What's wrong?" Li Yu didn't understand what she was talking about at all.

    "I made an appointment to meet a friend. I thought I could find suitable flowers for her in your flower shop, but after looking around..." Ding Ning hesitated to speak.

    Li Yu didn't understand what she wanted to say, so he asked, "What kind of flowers does your friend like? Roses, lilies, hyacinths, violets, or small fresh ones, narcissus, baby's breath?"

    Ding Ning glanced at her With a glance, his eyes were half a smile, "My friend is not picky about the varieties of flowers, but...she likes the freshest ones."

    "Huh?" Li Yu opened his mouth slightly.

    "I'm on the streets of Paris, and I can always find something suitable for her. However, I overestimate the level of flower shops in China..."

    After finishing speaking, she covered her mouth slightly, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean Your flower shop is not good, it's just... maybe the domestic requirements for flowers are a little low..."

    Xu Luofei had already disposed of the garbage, she put the broom and dustpan aside, and then entered the shop.

    "Sorry, we are not very familiar with the business model of foreign flower shops..." The soft voice reached Ding Ning's ears.

    She turned around, and before she could seriously compare the faces of the other party with the photos she had seen, she heard the other party say again, "It turns out that flower shops abroad plant flowers in the shop, pick them up and sell them now~ Big sister You know a lot and have a lot of experience~"

    Hearing the 'big sister', Ding Ning almost suspected that she had a hearing problem, and her face showed disbelief and anger.

    Seeing her expression, Xu Luofei quickly covered her small mouth, and said in fear, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I call you big sister, I don't mean that you look old in this windbreaker, nor do I mean that your makeup is not good enough. Well, it's not that this pair of sunglasses is tasteless, I just... just think..."