43

Chapter 43

    Xiao Liu thought for a while, "Cheng Shao, how about this, I will teach you a good way that I specially use to deal with my girlfriend's anger, the kind that has been tried and tested."

    Cheng Zihang's eyes lit up, and he stretched his head over, " What way?"

    Xu Luofei knew that Cheng Zihang had a low EQ, but he didn't expect his EQ to be so low.

    Seeing Yu Yaxin angry, it took her a long time to coax her to make her a little bit happier.

    In the plan made by the three of them, today is to go to a temple scenic spot on the outskirts of the city, and then go to climb the tall Wushan Mountain next to City C, and set up a tent to camp on Wushan Mountain at night.

    After the car that Yu Yaxin had arranged arrived, the three of them got into the car directly, confirmed the address with the driver, and the car drove away quickly.

    Cheng Zihang had already sat in his own car, and asked Xiao Liu to follow the car they had arranged for.

    After watching them get off the car in front of the temple gate, Cheng Zihang followed immediately.

    But what troubled him was that he never found a chance to use the method Xiao Liu taught him.

    Xiao Liu said that when coaxing a girlfriend, you have to be thick-skinned.

    Therefore, Cheng Zihang followed them shamelessly, trying to be the first to pay for them, but Yu Yaxin had already booked the tickets online, so she ignored him and scanned the QR code for the conductor.

    Cheng Zihang could only buy himself a ticket in embarrassment.

    He had never visited such a lesser-known scenic spot, but seeing the three discussing enthusiastically, he also tried to join the topic, but every time he spoke, he would be silent.

    Seeing Yu Yaxin's increasingly impatient face, Cheng Zihang finally learned to shut up.

    At noon, the three of them found a restaurant in the scenic spot for dinner. Cheng Zihang thought, this time, he will finally have a chance to use his universal banknote ability.

    As a result, when he was about to sit with the three of them, Yu Yaxin spoke.

    But it wasn't to him, but to the waiter next to him who handed the menu.

    "Hello, this gentleman is not with us, can you please help him find another seat?"

    Cheng Zihang just pulled out the chair and was in a state of half sitting.

    When Yu Yaxin said that, he seemed to be petrified.

    The waiter's gaze hovered between Yaxin and Cheng Zihang curiously.

    Xu Luofei hugged Yu Yaxin's arm affectionately, and echoed, "That's right, this gentleman is not with us~"

    Li Yu also nodded hesitantly, "Not with us." All

    three said so , the waiter, believe it or not, has to fix the problem.

    This time is not the peak season for tourism, and there are very few people in the restaurant, so if only two tables of people come to eat, and Cheng Zihang is placed on another table, it can be regarded as generating income.

    The waiter thought so, and walked to Cheng Zihang with a standard smile on his face, "Hello, sir, these three ladies said that you are not with them, can you please change places?"