69

Chapter 69

    After calling Li Yu and telling her to take care of the store, Yu Yaxin followed Xu Luofei to Xu's house full of protection.

    Because she has been here before, Yu Yaxin can be regarded as a familiar person.

    After following Xu Luofei through the garden, they arrived at the gate.

    As soon as she entered, she felt that the atmosphere was very different from the last time she came.

    The warmth is gone, leaving only the silence of the room.

    It's just that it's not as tense as Yu Yaxin imagined.

    Both Xu Shicheng and Su Jia were sitting on the sofa, neither far nor close.

    Holding a newspaper in his hand, Xu Shicheng immediately raised his head when he heard the movement, and seeing Xu Luofei followed by Yu Yaxin, his face changed slightly.

    Su Jia was different. She witnessed the scene where Yu Yaxin's parents took Feifei as their daughter, and she had a very good impression of Yaxin's family.

    Seeing her coming, she quickly greeted her, "Xinxin is here, welcome."

    Su Jia stood up from the sofa.

    In order not to appear abrupt, Xu Shicheng also stood up immediately, threw the newspaper on the coffee table, and smiled slightly.

    "Waiting for you to have breakfast." Su Jia walked over.

    Xu Luofei took Yu Yaxin's hand and obediently followed her.

    Xu Shicheng discovered that this dead girl was so perfunctory this time that she didn't even call her father.

    He straightened his face involuntarily and pretended to cough.

    Su Jia acted as if she hadn't heard, and walked towards the restaurant with the two girls.

    Being left behind, Xu Shicheng's face was very ugly.

    After passing through the door into the restaurant, Su Jia looked at her daughter.

    Seeing that her expression was normal, as if she didn't hear the cough behind her, the thoughts in her heart became clearer.

    Yu Yaxin also turned her head and met her gaze.

    Seeing the worry and tension in the other party's eyes, Su Jia blinked, smiled and said nothing.

    The two smart people instantly understood what the other meant.

    Xu Luofei seemed to be unable to perceive the surrounding situation, and walked forward with the two of them, sandwiched between them.

    Aunt Li saw them coming, said good morning with a smile, and went to the kitchen to serve breakfast.

    The Xu family's dining table was very long, and the three Xu Luofei who arrived first all chose the end farther away from the main seat.

    After sitting down, waiting for Aunt Li to help serve breakfast, they started chatting with each other.

    The more Xu Shicheng who came in later thought about it, the more he felt something was wrong.

    Seeing this situation now, I became even more suspicious.

    It's fine for Xu Luofei to ignore him, but why his wife and this girl who came to the door also treat him like nothing.

    At this moment, he remembered his biggest secret outside, and his heart suddenly became empty.