112

Chapter 112

    No one knew how Cheng Zihang felt when he was happily preparing for the proposal ceremony, but was told by his girlfriend that he could not come because Xu Luofei was ill.

    It was like they didn't know how he felt when the people around him suggested to see Xu Luofei after they sympathized with him.

    Unfortunately, he couldn't express his feelings.

    After all, it is not an honorable thing for people to know that they still need to compete with their girlfriend's sister.

    He had no choice but to give up his marriage proposal work, and then went to the hospital with Wang Ziyan and the others to visit the sick Xu Luofei.

    This was Xu Luofei's first illness in a meaningful sense since he traveled to this world, and the Ferris wheel incident was not counted.

    She didn't even know that it was such a coincidence that on the day Cheng Zihang chose to propose, she caught a cold and developed a high fever.

    After being sent to the hospital by Yu Yaxin, she was put on a needle and infused for several hours.

    Because of her physical discomfort, her infusion rate was particularly slow.

    Not long after, Cheng Zihang and his group came to see her.

    Although Xu Luofei usually looks delicate and weak, her complexion is still very good, and she looks very cute.

    This time I was sick, and my lips were a little pale, which made me look even more pitiful.

    Cheng Zihang was quite angry at first, but seeing her truly pitiful appearance, the anger in his heart could not help but dissipate.

    Forget it, this guy might be born to overcome him. Cheng Zihang couldn't help thinking.

    When the few people were chatting, Cheng Zihang had prepared a proposal for a long time, but Wang Ziyi accidentally let it out.

    The result, of course, was silence.

    After hearing this, Yu Yaxin was very surprised.

    She had never heard Cheng Zihang express his intention to propose marriage.

    Besides, she personally felt that the two hadn't been dating for a long time, and it seemed that they hadn't reached the point of discussing marriage yet.

    But looking at Cheng Zihang's appearance, he pretended to be calm, but also revealed a little bit of grievance. The failure of the proposing heroine probably made him more sad than the failure of the proposal.

    Xu Luofei, who was on an IV drip, couldn't help but shrugged her nose, tears came out of her eyes, "I'm sorry... my sister... it's all my fault, so my sister couldn't even go to the proposal scene..."

    She was already suffering from a fever. The glowing red face was even redder at this time, and the circle of red around the eye circles made people feel sorry for them when they saw it.

    "What are you talking about? Marriage proposal is not as important as your body. Being sick is beyond Feifei's control. Besides..." Yu Yaxin paused.

    "I'm not ready yet." The

    last sentence was of course for Cheng Zihang.

    If it was at the proposal scene, she might not be able to stop the pressure in her heart, so she agreed.

    After all, Cheng Zihang was the only person she felt emotionally involved with, and the matter of blocking a bullet for her before touched her deeply.

    But since she missed the scene, the truest thoughts in her heart surfaced.

    She is currently in the development stage of her career. If she gets married at this time, her life after marriage will definitely change a lot, and the goals she wants to achieve may be pushed aside...

    Everyone, except Xu Luofei, I don't know that at this time in the original plot, Yu Yaxin agreed to Cheng Zihang's marriage proposal this time.

    In the original plot without Xu Luofei, because of this kidnapping, Cheng Zihang also learned what happened to Yaxin before, and felt very sorry for her just like the current plot.

    But that time it was Yu Yaxin who was tied up, and Cheng Zihang didn't block the bullet, he just rescued Yu Yaxin when her heart was most vulnerable.

    Without Xu Luofei's enlightenment in the plot, Yu Yaxin did not have a desire for a career again, and because of various other reasons in reality, she agreed to Cheng Zihang's marriage proposal.

    With Xu Luofei's arrival this time, many plots have undergone earth-shaking changes, and Yu Yaxin has a different mentality, so this marriage proposal is not what she expected.

    Because Feifei was ill and couldn't go to the proposal scene, now it seems that it made her feel a lot easier.

    "Zihang, I'm sorry." She looked at him very solemnly.

    Seeing Xinxin like this, Cheng Zihang's heart softened inexplicably.

    Although he was still a little disappointed, but after thinking about it, he was relieved.

    "It doesn't matter. Marriage is a love between two people. I am willing to wait for you." Cheng Zihang acted very magnanimously.

    "Okay!" Wang Zixuan couldn't help applauding him when he heard this.

    Zhao Minghao and the others were also driven by her and began to applaud one after another.

    "Don't make trouble, this is in the hospital, be quiet." Cheng Zihang felt a little shy when they made such a fuss.

    After the shyness passed, he suddenly thought of his "original intention", which was to turn Xinxin's attention to himself as soon as possible!

    Now that the marriage proposal is tantamount to being rejected, what else can he find to win back Xinxin's attention? !

    Thinking of this, Cheng Zihang became anxious.

    Without the status of a husband, without a baby, what would he use to fight Xu Luofei?

    Etc., etc! Xinxin, I regret it!

    The author has something to say: there will be a lot of extra episodes in the future.

    Because the following plots are skipped for a period of time, I think it is more appropriate to put them in the extra episode. Let’s consider it as the ending of the main text here. More funny plots are all in the extra episode. Please pay attention to check it~Thank you in 2020 -12-02 17:11:36  ̄ During 2020-12-02 22:07:09, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution  ̄Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: only 5 bottles;

    thank you very much Everyone supports me, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes