59

Chapter 59

    The gift bag is very delicate, and there is no obvious logo on the outer packaging, so the weight is very light.

    Yu Yaxin couldn't see what it was.

    But judging from Cheng Zihang's unreliable characteristics, she could already guess that this gift must be beyond words.

    Cheng Zihang looked at her expression expectantly.

    Xu Luofei also propped up his small chin, watching her movements curiously.

    Under the firm gaze of two pairs of eyes, Yu Yaxin took out a box from her bag.

    This box is also very delicate, with some special symbols embroidered on the outer layer of suede packaging, which looks very high-end and atmospheric.

    Xu Luofei raised his brows slightly, and recognized where this gift came from. It was the most sought after jadeite store among the wealthy circles in City A - Cuiyaxuan.

    Then this gift must be a big deal.

    Although Yu Yaxin didn't recognize it, she also noticed the abnormality, so she couldn't help but slow down the movement of holding the box.

    She opened the box, and a touch of crystal clear emerald green appeared in front of the three of them.

    Cheng Zihang had seen its true face a long time ago, so he was unmoved, just looking forward to the surprise expression on his girlfriend's face.

    It's just that if he read it correctly, the expression on the other side's face when he saw the gift didn't look like surprise, but fright? Or stunned?

    "What's the matter? Xinxin, don't you like it?" Cheng Zihang asked suspiciously.

    Aren't ordinary women very happy to receive such a gift?

    At this moment, Yu Yaxin didn't have the heart to answer his words, and faintly felt that the pain in the cranial nerves that had been suppressed before began to flare up again.

    Although she came from an ordinary background, she still has the knowledge she should have.

    The estimated value of the item in her hand is the money that it will take her at least ten years to earn.

    Expensive is expensive, good-looking is good-looking.

    But... this graceful and luxurious style, the extravagant imperial green, is she really something that an ordinary girl can hold?

    "The certificate of appraisal is in the middle of the bag." Cheng Zihang said with a treasure.

    Not to mention what Yu Yaxin was thinking, Xu Luofei next to her twitched her eyes.

    Looking at the necklace in the box, placed on black velvet, which is very suitable for ladies over forty years old, she fell silent.

    It was she who lost, she didn't lose to the evil money, but she lost to Cheng Zihang's unparalleled brain circuit.

    "Sister, isn't this kind of necklace... for that kind of lady?" Xu Luofei pursed her lips, her big eyes flickering.

    Is it possible for a normal person to give a lady-only necklace to a little fairy in her twenties?

    Yu Yaxin covered the box, stuffed it back into the bag, and handed it to Cheng Zihang, "Take it back."

    "Ah?" Cheng Zihang was very puzzled, "Why? Isn't this necklace beautiful?"