46

Chapter 46

    "I... didn't mean that..." Cheng Zihang was sweating coldly.

    Didn't he just want to help his girlfriend? How did it become malicious?

    Xu Luofei didn't care what his state of mind was, anyway, he had to be cured when it should be cured!

    Yu Yaxin understood his character, but his behavior habits were really inappropriate, so she didn't speak up for him.

    "I won't do it next time." Cheng Zihang had an idea and replied like this.

    Seeing him reacting so quickly, Xu Luofei was still not used to it.

    So she didn't say anything, and leaned on Yu Yaxin affectionately, "Sister, let's pack up and salute.

    " Find the location of the cable car." Yu Yaxin decided on the next itinerary.

    Cheng Zihang's feet were still not healed, and when he walked, he felt pain and pain, and he walked slowly.

    The three of Xu Luofei felt pain when they saw it, so they let him sit next to him.

    They didn't have to eat breakfast. It is said that the owner who sells food doesn't open the door until nine o'clock, but it's very early now. They ate some compressed biscuits to fill their stomachs, and then collected all the sleeping bags and tents.

    The three girls carried hiking bags and the map they had prepared earlier, and were going to find the cable car.

    "Xinxin, let me recite it for you." Cheng Zihang showed his courtesy with a broken heart.

    Yu Yaxin glanced at his feet helplessly, "Let's talk after you can keep up with us."

    She took Xu Luofei and the two of them and started walking in a certain direction.

    Fortunately, the location of the cable car is not far from the terrace, and they arrived within a short walk.

    The staff there didn't expect someone to go down the mountain so early, and they even looked curiously at Cheng Zihang who was formally dressed.

    Sigh secretly, this is the first time I see people climbing a mountain wearing such clothes.

    The cable car here is quite far down, and it took them more than half an hour.

    Because the climbing was interrupted, Yu Yaxin had arranged to go down from the other side of Wushan, so her plan to visit the botanical garden had to fall through.

    After going down, they found that instead of returning to the original point, it became another more secluded place.

    Although quiet, but the signal is still there.

    Cheng Zihang immediately called Xiao Liu and asked him to come pick him up, and then he was afraid that he might go wrong, so he sent him the location.

    While waiting for the bus, Yu Yaxin discussed with Xu Luofei and Li Yu where to go next.

    The botanical garden is not far from here, but it is not on the way. Instead of spending time in the car, it is better to go to a more interesting place nearby.

    "But there doesn't seem to be anything interesting around here." Xu Luofei looked at the phone map, pouted in frustration.

    The uncles and aunts who were selling food on the mountain yesterday just came in front of them. They were carrying a bag of things, and they looked over curiously when they heard Xu Luofei's words.