11

Chapter 11

    After staying in Xu's house for three days, allowing Su Jia and the two aunts to fully experience the ultimate temptation of delicious food, Xu Luofei confirmed that Su Jia's body had almost recovered, so she bid farewell to the three of them and prepared to go back to the restaurant next to the school. Duplex apartment.

    Compared with Xu Luofei's slightly innocent expression, the other three showed reluctance.

    "Feifei, it's better to stay at home for a while longer. Mom hasn't been with you for a long time..."

    Because of Xu Luofei's meticulous care for the past three days, Su Jia's face was ruddy and natural. For a few days, but her eyes, who have no acting skills, are clearly full of - 'stay a few more days, let's cook more food for mom'.

    The acting skills of the two aunts were not far behind, and they responded with "yes, yes", but the light in their eyes came from their desire for delicious food.

    Xu Luofei pouted innocently, as if she didn't see their intentions at all, "But Mom, my internship with my sister has to continue. Although my sister is very kind, I can't rely on her generosity. Keep asking for leave arbitrarily."

    When she said this, the eyes of the three people on the opposite side had all dimmed.

    "But..." I felt pity for the beautiful mother's sad appearance, Xu Luofei reassured, "As soon as I have time, I will come back to see my mother right away ̄"

    Su Jia's eyeballs lighted up slightly after receiving the promise, and she pursed her lips and smiled Opened, "Then I'll wait for Feifei to come back."

    Yu Yaxin asked for a three-day leave, and the second day after returning to the apartment, of course it was to report to the flower shop.

    At eight o'clock in the morning, the flower shop barely opened.

    Facing the morning sun, Yu Yaxin carried a watering can to water the small potted plants placed outside, as elegant and intellectual as when they first met.

    Xu Luofei parked the car, and when he approached the flower shop, he saw such a beautiful scene.

    The entire street with no characteristics, because of the existence of a beauty, makes people feel that there is an extra taste.

    Xu Luofei originally wanted to get close to her quietly, and then threw herself on her to surprise her, but Yu Yaxin suddenly turned around and caught sight of her.

    "Sister, I'm back~" Xu Luofei rushed over to give her a 'bear hug', but in the end he threw himself into her arms, with his chin just resting on her shoulder.

    Hugging the other's slender waist, Xu Luofei rubbed her shoulders a few times, then raised her energetic face like a little sun, and stared at Yu Yaxin obsessively. smile.

    Yu Yaxin's gloomy expression seemed to be lit up because of her arrival, and she couldn't help but smile along with it.

    How could Xu Luofei fail to notice her change? Before she could speak first, she put away her smile and asked doubtfully, "What's wrong with sister? Are you unhappy?"

    "No, of course my sister is happy to see Feifei..." Yu Yaxin's expression looked very natural.

    But Xu Luofei didn't doubt her ability to observe. She pursed her lips slightly, as if she was angry, "I mean, was my sister unhappy before seeing me?" As