41

Chapter 41

    After Su Jia celebrated her birthday, Xu Luofei drove Yu Yaxin back to the flower shop and continued to work together.

    In the next few days, Yu Yaxin kept observing her, and found that she was still happy on the surface, but in fact, every time she was alone, she would be in a daze for no reason.

    Things are looking bad.

    Yu Yaxin had no choice but to help Xu Luofei if she didn't tell her.

    After thinking about it, I can only take her with me every time I go out, and call her to join me when I have any work I can do, so as to reduce the time she spends thinking about it alone.

    When I finally finished the planning of Cheng's branch's new store, I asked my brother to deliver the goods and put them in order, and the days that followed were much more leisurely.

    A large sum of money arrived in the account, and Yu Yaxin looked at the statement, and suddenly had an idea, thinking of a good way to mediate Feifei's mood.

    After finishing the work in hand, Yu Yaxin called Xu Luofei and Li Yu over for a small meeting.

    "Ah? Sister, what's wrong?" Xu Luofei opened her big cute eyes and looked at her innocently.

    Li Yu is also a little strange, their small flower shop has never had any meetings from the beginning to the end of the year.

    "We've been working hard for the past few days. The rent from the store has already been paid. I thought about it. There are no festivals recently, and it happens to be a sluggish period for flower shops. Why don't we go on a public trip?"

    " Public travel?!" Li Yu's eyes lit up instantly.

    Xu Luofei also looked surprised, "Sister, is it just the three of us?"

    "Well, it's just the three of us."

    Xu Luofei and Li Yu don't have boyfriends, and Cheng Zihang is probably very busy, so he probably doesn't have time to be with them.

    "Okay, okay!" Xu Luofei's expression brightened in a second.

    "Then let's discuss where to go, Feifei, Xiaoyu, do you have any places you want to go?" Yu Yaxin asked.

    Li Yu himself is rather homely and rarely travels, "I can do it, look at Feifei." The

    two of them stared at Xu Luofei together.

    "Where are you going..." Xu Luofei lowered his eyes, "How about going to City C in Province S next to us?"

    "City?" Yu Yaxin thought for a while, "It's really good there, with many attractions, There are also a lot of snacks...Xiao Yu, what do you think?"

    Li Yu: "Okay!"

    So the itinerary was decided.

    The three of them were searching and discussing attractions, snacks and strategies in City C with great interest.

    Yu Yaxin was so absorbed in the chat that she didn't even notice that she had received a message on her mobile phone.

    When it was almost time to get off work, the three of them were still immersed in the joy of going out together.

    A car suddenly stopped outside the store, the door opened, and a long leg stepped out from inside.

    Cheng Zihang happened to be not busy today, so after finishing his work, he sent a message to his girlfriend, and then rushed over without stopping.