9

Chapter 9

    After hanging up the phone, Xu Luofei pursed his lips and deleted all the programs he just wrote.

    The address traced according to Xu Shicheng's IP just now is not in city A, but in a neighboring province more than 100 kilometers away from city A.

    Xu Shicheng still cares about the other family, but he doesn't know how long the mother of Yuanshen, the 'brother', has been with him.

    But these things have nothing to do with her, just send someone over there to collect information, and then anonymously send it to the original mother's mother.

    Of course, you can't ask people around you to help with such things. An Ke, a financial planner, was introduced by Yuanshen's mother, and the contacts around Yuanshen are basically inherited from her parents.

    Now she is still working in the heroine's flower shop, so she can only wait for a while.

    After waking up and washing up, the 30 million promised by Xu Shicheng has not yet been remitted. Thinking that it would take some time for him to raise 30 million, Xu Luofei put this matter aside.

    But Yuanchen's mother is not in good health recently, since she has occupied Yuanchen's body, she should also do her filial piety.

    Xu Luofei had no choice but to take the phone and send a message to Yu Yaxin.

    Xu Luofei: [Sister, my mother is not feeling well, can I ask for leave to take care of her? /Poor]

    After two minutes, Yu Yaxin called me directly with a video.

    Xu Luofei immediately picked it up without thinking about it.

    She was wearing a set of pink pajamas, and she was sitting at the end of the bed. The background behind her was her pink and tender bed, which was made very clean and tidy by the owner. Aberdeen, such details can be found at a glance.

    Yu Yaxin's eyes obviously glanced at Stitch behind Xu Luofei, the expression on her face did not change, but there was a trace of fullness and being cherished in her heart.

    Seeing Xu Luofei's obviously depressed face, Yu Yaxin felt a little distressed.

    "Feifei, is your mother unwell? How are you doing now?"

    The usual bright eyes were a bit dim, Xu Luofei was holding the phone video with one hand, and the pajamas with the other, and his voice was not as clear as before.

    "I don't live with my mother, I live near the school, and I haven't had time to go back to see her..."

    Yu Yaxin noticed that she only mentioned her mother, but did not mention her father, but she is not used to exploring other people's privacy , but earnestly said: "It's okay at the flower shop, Feifei, you can go back and see Auntie."

    "Thank you sister ̄"

    Although the ending sound is still a bit warped, Xu Luofei, who is not as energetic as before, looks like he is just sick. The little milk cat is sleepy and pampered.

    Yu Yaxin frowned unconsciously, very worried about her state.

    Looking at her knit eyebrows, Xu Luofei seemed to realize that she had influenced others, and suddenly looked pissed off, pulled out a smiling face, and in turn comforted: "Sister, don't worry, my mother will be fine. Yes ."

    Obviously worried because of her mother's illness, but the first thing she considered was that she was worried, this caring look was so heartwarming, Yu Yaxin felt sorry for her even more, "Well, it will definitely be fine."