10

Chapter 10

    As soon as Yu Yaxin ordered takeaway, she received a message from Xu Luofei.

    After seeing the content, she couldn't help smiling, and clicked on the video Xu Luofei sent.

    The content of the video is all about a pair of small, slender, white and tender hands cooking food, which really matches Xu Luofei very well.

    Looking at the clean and neat technique, it can be seen that she should be a person who cooks frequently.

    Just flipping through three videos, a photo popped up.

    Small and exquisite face, super healing and cute smile, the hand that was still cooking just now made a small "V" on the side of the face, which made her smile knowingly.

    Seeing that she hadn't replied to the message, she sent another voice over there.

    Yu Yaxin exited to check, and after clicking on the voice, the super sweet girl rang.

    "Sister ̄Is the shop very busy today? Why haven't you replied to my message ̄"

    Hearing this voice, the mood is much better than in the morning. It seems that her mother shouldn't have a big problem, Yu Yaxin thought.

    Subconsciously turned on the 'press and speak' button of the voice in my hand, "I'm not too busy today, Auntie should be fine, right?" After

    sending it out for less than three seconds, it came back again.

    "Well~ Mom said there is no big problem, sister don't have to worry~" As the

    saying goes, the benevolent sees the benevolent, and the wise sees the wisdom. Xu Luofei has always been afraid of her, it's just because she thinks everyone too kindly.

    Yu Yaxin shook her head slightly, and she didn't know what to do if she met someone with bad intentions if she went to work elsewhere.

    She even had an urge to keep her in her shop and protect her.

    In Xu's kitchen, Xu Luofei took time to send messages to Yu Yaxin while cooking.

    It was more than half an hour after all the dishes were out of the pan.

    She only made three dishes and one soup, and the ingredients she used were selected from the ingredients that Aunt Li had prepared.

    Brightly colored assorted tofu, translucent orange-yellow imperial concubine chicken, emerald green and juicy garlic vegetables, and rich milky white yam pork rib soup.

    Taking the first two dishes out of the warming cabinet and putting them on the counter with another dish and soup, Xu Luofei took a photo with his mobile phone and sent it to Yu Yaxin.

    The light in the kitchen is bright and the resulting photos look simply mouth-watering.

    "Because my mother is not feeling well, all I cook today are relatively light tastes. Elder sister, Feifei's cooking skills are great! She can cook sweet, sour, spicy and salty dishes, and I promise to satisfy my sister~ I really want to cook for my sister ̄" followed by Xu Luofei's long voice.

    After listening to the voice, Yu Yaxin was about to send a message to praise her, when Li Yu who was beside her heard the sound and rushed over.

    "Shop manager, I heard Feifei's voice. She said she would cook for you?" There was a strong sense of gossip in these words.

    "That's right." Yu Yaxin clicked on the picture of the dish that Xu Luofei sent just now, and showed her, with a hint of showing off, "This is the lunch that Feifei just made."