62

Chapter 62

    Cheng Zihang didn't expect that he just wanted to give Xinxin a house, and his future mother-in-law would say that.

    Don't worry?

    If he understood correctly, did he mean to blame him for meddling in his own business?

    Cheng Zihang sneered, "It's okay, then it doesn't matter if I save it until after I marry Xinxin."

    Ning Yue frowned indistinctly, and ignored him again.

    Thus, Cheng Zihang's words created an embarrassing silence.

    The last meeting ended coldly.

    Regarding the reaction of the three of them, Cheng Zihang was completely puzzled, not quite understanding why it was so difficult for him to send a gift out.

    After returning home, he learned from the painful experience and felt that he might never be able to make up for this gift by himself.

    So, he sent another message asking for help in a certain group.

    [Cheng Zihang: What kind of birthday present do girls like? ]

    What he said immediately stunned the people in the group.

    [Zhao Minghui: Brother, why are you asking this? Aren't you the most experienced in giving gifts? ]

    After all, I have had so many girlfriends...

    [Wang Zixuan: Girls, of course they like shiny things! ]

    [Cheng Zihang: But Xinxin didn't like the emerald necklace I gave you]

    [Wang Ziyan: Then give her diamonds, gemstones, crystals... there must be one she likes...]

    Wang Zixuan mentioned this sentence to him When he woke up, Cheng Zihang's eyes lit up.

    After three days, the flower shop started to go back to work.

    Li Yu still came here at half past eight during working hours.

    As soon as she came in, she excitedly looked for Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei.

    "Store Manager! I only found out that you got popular on Weibo when I checked Weibo this morning!"

    Seeing Li Yuxi's colorful face, Yu Yaxin was stunned.

    "What's hot?"

    "Manager, look at today's Weibo hot search! The entries about you are almost in the top 20!" Li Yu held her phone and opened Weibo to show her.

    Who is Miss Mermaid who happened to be stuck at the 21st place in the hot search on Weibo? #, Yu Yaxin's expression became a little strange.

    She clicked in from the hot search and found that the front row was full of photos about her.

    It was Feifei who took the picture for her when she was out of the bedroom. Last time in the shopping mall, Feifei also showed Miss Ou's Weibo account to Miss Ou, who slapped her in the face.

    It's just that she and Feifei didn't care about it anymore. I didn't expect so many people to see her photo on Weibo, and even searched for her on Weibo...

    Xu Luofei just came out of the storage room , Seeing Yu Yaxin's uneasy expression, she hurriedly approached and took her arm.

    "Sister, what's wrong with you?"