79

Chapter 79

    The yelling lasted almost half a minute, and then Xu Luofei froze in place.

    The man in black behind him was a little confused.

    Then they quickly received a call, "Don't do anything else, just let her in."

    Cheng Zihang looked at Xu Luofei in the camera, completely unexpected that she would have such a big reaction.

    He regretted it a little now, but when he thought of Xu Luofei plotting against his girlfriend, he hardened his heart and asked the people below to bring Xu Luofei in.

    After hanging up the phone, he looked at the person behind him, "Am I going too far?"

    The man in black standing behind him suddenly felt his head was a little big.

    "It stands to reason... If it's really kidnapping, it's a criminal act..."

    Cheng Zihang held his head and thought for a while, "But I just want to scare her, I don't really want to kidnap her. The wooden warehouse they took was also fake."

    But isn't the essence still kidnapping?

    The man in black behind him shut his mouth and stopped talking.

    A house with only two people seemed very quiet.

    After a while, on the screen, Xu Luofei was taken to the next room by the man in black.

    She was placed on a sofa, and the man in black stood in front of her.

    "Do you know why you were brought here?"

    Xu Luofei lowered his head without speaking.

    Seeing that she was not cooperating, the man in black had no choice but to look back and seek help from others.

    However, the people behind him just turned their heads in other directions and didn't even look at him.

    "Do you know why you were brought here?" The man in black could only emphasize his tone and repeat.

    It was only then that Xu Luofei seemed to have recovered from his shock, and raised his head to look at him in a daze.

    Her eyes were filled with tears, the surroundings were red, her mouth was deflated, and her nose was twitching.

    Seeing her like this, the man in black couldn't say anything.

    He scratched his head helplessly, his originally cold and hard temperament suddenly became a little naive.

    Cheng Zihang over there couldn't sit still anymore, so he stood up from the display screen and said to the man in black behind him, "Let's go."

    Xu Luofei was in a stalemate with the man in black.

    Until Cheng Zihang pushed the door and came in.

    The man in black breathed a sigh of relief.

    Cheng Shao asked them to play the black society, but where do they have experience?

    I had no choice but to act according to the above movie, wearing black clothes, being more serious, and speaking more coldly.

    But the little girl brought over by them looks so pitiful that he can hardly continue acting.

    Since Cheng Shao took the initiative to come over, they don't have to stand here in a dilemma, right?