47

Chapter 47

    The buildings of this villa are all covered with wood, and the exterior is painted with a layer of yellow-brown paint, which looks antique.

    There are several styles of rooms to choose from—ordinary room, two-bedroom, three-bedroom, five-bedroom, etc.

    Xu Luofei and the others happened to be three girls, plus Cheng Zihang and the driver Xiao Liu, there were five people in total, and they happened to choose five bedrooms and one living room.

    Although it was a 50% discount, the combined cost of several people was not low.

    When he was at the front desk, Cheng Zihang wanted to pay, but Yu Yaxin felt that this trip was an event in their store, so he paid for it first.

    So the current situation almost means that Young Master Cheng is eating soft food.

    Xu Luofei suggested that Luo Yupeng be invited to dinner tonight, but he didn't even have the right to protest.

    Seeing the three girls making such a happy decision, Cheng Zihang was so overwhelmed that he ate two big bowls for breakfast and lunch before swallowing his breath.

    Xu Luofei and the others didn't sleep very well in the tent yesterday, so they went back to the room to catch up on sleep.

    Xiao Liu went alone to participate in the fishing activities held in this village.

    Only Cheng Zihang who was left was dealing with work alone in the living room.

    After sleeping until three o'clock in the afternoon, the three girls woke up one after another.

    The three of them came out of the room and gathered on the sofa beside them, discussing a stroll in the village first.

    Seeing that Cheng Zihang was working with a laptop, the three of them thoughtfully left without calling him.

    When Cheng Zihang got out of his busy state, he found that his girlfriend and Xu Luofei had disappeared...

    Xu Luofei, Yu Yaxin, and Li Yu all grew up in big cities. They were wandering around the village. What did they see? It's all very strange.

    After playing around in this village, they happened to meet Luo Yupeng on the way back, so they invited him to dinner.

    So, after waiting for two hours, Cheng Zihang saw his girlfriend and the others came back from the outside with Luo Yupeng talking and laughing.

    Next, they invited the man to dinner, and then went to the hot spring together.

    But he, because the soles of his feet are full of broken blisters, can only watch from the side of the hot spring pool...

    Yu Yaxin planned to travel for three days. Considering Li Yu's relationship problems, in order to make her more For the opportunity to get along with Luo Yupeng, they also stayed in this village for the last day.

    After two days of getting along, the relationship between Li Yu and Luo Yupeng developed rapidly. Although the relationship has not yet been confirmed, they are almost inseparable.

    When leaving, Cheng Zihang couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief.

    Xu Luofei had a lot of fun watching the theater these few days, and she managed to get the big pig's hooves to get rid of some bad habits, but she discovered a deep-rooted attribute in him that couldn't be changed, that is, arrogance, and another , I don’t know anything about many things and never pay attention to them.