75

Chapter 75

    why?

    Cheng Zihang couldn't figure it out.

    Like he'd never guess that his girlfriend was going to be in trouble while he was walking away.

    "Little Feifei, don't be sad, you are not to blame for this matter." Wang Zisu said comfortingly.

    "Yes." The others agreed.

    Yu Yaxin also hugged her distressedly and guiltily.

    Under the comfort of so many people, Xu Luofei finally stopped crying, wiped the corners of her eyes embarrassingly, then buried herself in Yaxin's arms and muttered something.

    No one else heard it, but Yu Yaxin did.

    What she said was: "It's embarrassing to be seen crying by others~"

    Yu Yaxin was instantly amused by her words. It turned out that Feifei still felt that it would be embarrassing to cry in front of others.

    Before that, Cheng Zihang always scared her to tears, she would not be shy when crying in front of her.

    Smiling, Yu Yaxin held up her little face to have a look, and found that there were no tears or traces, so she looked at her with confidence.

    Everyone here breathed a sigh of relief.

    Cheng Zihang doubted his life all by himself.

    After a while, there was a sudden knock on the door of the lounge.

    Cheng Zihang came out of his depressed mood and replied "Come in".

    The door was opened, it was the administrative manager.

    He didn't notice the strange atmosphere and state in the lounge, and looked at Cheng Zihang respectfully, "General Manager, I've already taken people out, what should I do with this Xia Zhizhi?"

    Cheng Zihang looked at Yu Yaxin, and then turned his gaze away. I took it back.

    He has always been merciless when dealing with such stupid and self-aware people, and even sat down.

    But in front of Xinxin, he didn't dare to be too cruel.

    Cheng Zihang glanced at the administrative manager.

    How could the executive manager not be able to understand the sign in his eyes, and nodded quickly, "Okay, I understand, do you want to prepare tea for you and other gentlemen and ladies?"

    "Me and Feifei are going out soon .” Yu Yaxin interrupted.

    "Then we don't need it either." Wang Ziyi followed without hesitation.

    Others nodded one after another.

    Seeing that they all refused, of course Cheng Zihang could only wave his hand to the administrative manager.

    The other party tactfully withdrew.

    Cheng Zihang thought about it, and felt that he should apologize to Xinxin seriously.

    As soon as he walked in front of Yu Yaxin, Xu Luofei stepped back behind her.

    Yu Yaxin looked at him warily, which immediately made Cheng Zihang feel very uncomfortable.

    "Xinxin, I just want to apologize to you. I'm sorry." Cheng Zihang was very sincere, "It's my problem, and I can't take care of you every time."