76

Chapter 76

    "Feifei..." Yu Yaxin hugged her thin shoulders, and turned her head to help apologize, "Miss, I'm sorry, she really didn't mean it."

    The woman who fell saw her face, her pupils shrank She shrank, and recognized her as Cheng Zihang's current girlfriend...

    "Oh, Xiao Feifei, are you okay?" Wang Ziyi noticed it and asked nervously.

    Xu Luofei quickly shook his head weakly.

    Wang Ziyi leaned over and looked at the black cube, and found that it was a small black Bluetooth headset box.

    Stepped on by Xu Luofei's high-heeled shoes, it is now broken.

    "What's the matter? There are so many ladies wearing high heels at the banquet, and they don't clean up the things that are dropped on the floor."

    After complaining, Wang Ziyan hurriedly greeted the manager who rushed over, and asked him to send earphone boxes and pieces of red wine glasses to him. clean up.

    Seeing this, everyone also understands the specific process.

    Only the woman who fell was still unwilling, she looked away from Yu Yaxin with some guilt, gave Xu Luofei a slightly sharp look, then bent down and rubbed her knee.

    "I'm sorry..." Xu Luofei was about to step forward weakly.

    At this banquet, she couldn't do anything to the other party, so the woman said disgustedly, "Forget it."

    Suddenly, she remembered something, her face froze, and she hurriedly stood up to see if there was anything wrong with her.

    After tidying up, she turned around enchantingly and looked at Cheng Zihang.

    "Sorry, let Cheng Shao see the joke." She stroked her long hair uncomfortably.

    Cheng Zihang's position happened to be in a triangle shape with Yu Yaxin and Li Xianlin.

    As early as when the red wine glass was hit on Li Xianlin, she frowned.

    Seeing this woman's posture now, I couldn't help feeling impatient, "I think you should at least apologize to Secretary Li first."

    She tripped, but the wine glass flew out of her hand.

    The woman's expression turned ashen, she smiled stiffly, and turned her head to apologize to Li Xianlin, "I'm sorry, Secretary Li, I was bumped by that girl just now, I'm really sorry."

    At this time, Li Xianlin was in embarrassment Standing beside the administrative manager, the female clerk of the administrative department surrounded her, wiping her arms and the red wine on her body with the handkerchief brought by the waiter.

    This was a company banquet, and the other party was an invited guest. Li Xianlin could only swallow whatever troubles she had, and said in embarrassment, "It's okay."

    The atmosphere between them was a little frozen.

    The female clerk in the administration department wiped off the red wine, but she had no choice but to show Li Xianlin the stains on the dress.

    Li Xianlin smiled gratefully at her, and then said to everyone, "I'm sorry, I'll leave first."

    Before leaving, she calmly glanced at Xu Luofei in Yu Yaxin's arms.