38

Chapter 38

    This sentence of "sister" really shocked Yu Yaxin.

    But before Yaxin could speak, Xu Luofei's voice came from the side, "Huh? Ms. Zhao, are you younger than your sister? You can't tell..."

    Zhao Xuerou just moved from the door to the side of the sofa, when she heard Xu Luofei's understanding His face changed, he pursed his lips and smiled, and said, "Sister is indeed very young."

    "Can you change your name?" Xu Luofei's mouth was already pouted, "Sister is my only name. Are you here to compete with me?"

    Zhao Xuerou was choked by her, "Then... what should I call it? It feels too unfamiliar to call me Miss Yu."

    "Just call me Yaxin." Yu Ya Xin smiled politely.

    "Okay." Zhao Xuerou looked at Cheng Zihang who was sitting in the back, and was about to walk over there.

    Xu Luofei quickly supported Yu Yaxin's arm, "Sister, move in a little bit, so I can make room for Miss Zhao."

    Cheng Zihang should also have seen her direction, and stepped back on his own initiative. Only then did she hold Yu Yaxin's hand, "Xinxin, Feifei is right, sit down a little bit."

    Seeing the three of them moving collectively, Zhao Xuerou's smile could hardly be maintained.

    She glanced at Cheng Zihang with a faint look, and then he ignored it whether it was intentional or not.

    Zhao Xuerou sat down beside Xu Luofei angrily and resentfully.

    "Actually, I came here to talk to my sister...Ya Xin. I didn't have time to get to know you because of an accident last time." Zhao Xuerou smiled faintly, looked at Yu Yaxin and said.

    "Ah, I just said that my sister is so good-looking, even girls can't help but want to know her, just like me~Sister, right~" Xu Luofei hugged Yu Yaxin with a happy face Lean on her.

    Xu Luofei misinterpreted the well-spoken words like this, and Zhao Xuerou's face froze again.

    Yu Yaxin didn't react at all, she was used to Xu Luofei's rainbow farts all the time, and she knew in her heart that this Miss Zhao was not here for her.

    But Cheng Zihang thought differently.

    At this moment, after Xu Luofei's words entered his mind, he suddenly shuddered, and the radar that detected his rival hummed.

    Thinking about it carefully, this Zhao Xuerou is very similar to his 'Qingmei', with the same appearance and inconsistencies, and they both call their girlfriends sisters.

    The more he thought about it, the more he felt that something was wrong. How can a normal person call a sister who has only met twice? Unless she wants to get close! Don't have any plans!

    Cheng Zihang marked Zhao Xuerou as a big danger sign in his heart.

    One Xu Luofei beside Xinxin is too much for him, so another one will make him unable to even touch it?

    no! Absolutely not!

    "Why does Miss Zhao suddenly want to get to know our family, Xinxin?" He used to call Xuerou, but this time he deliberately changed the name to distance himself.

    Zhao Xuerou didn't react for a while.

    Even Yu Yaxin gave him a surprised look, wondering why he was so upbeat today.