48

Chapter 48

    Use Xinxin's mobile phone to watch?

    That won't work! What if she suspects her?

    He just slapped his good "green plum" when he was talking, and Xinxin said he was bullying her. If Xinxin used Xinxin's mobile phone to check her Moments, Xinxin knew about it, and she didn't know what would happen.

    [Cheng Zihang: Randomly flipping through your girlfriend's phone, isn't it good. ]

    After a while, the opposite came back: [? ? Brother, let me give you WeChat, okay? I don't want privacy? /Crying loudly]

    Cheng Zihang frowned: [But apart from using your WeChat, I have no other way to read Xu Luofei's circle of friends. ]

    [Wang Zixuan: It's normal for male and female friends to check each other's mobile phones. You just need to find an excuse, for example, my mobile phone is out of battery, or borrow a mobile phone to use it, and get it from her. Go to the mobile phone, just look at the circle of friends, it's very simple/hehe]

    [Cheng Zihang: Can boyfriend and girlfriend really check each other's mobile phones? ]

    [Wang Zixuan: How could I lie to you, brother]

    Cheng Zihang is dubious about Wang Ziying's words.

    However, the relationship between male and female friends is indeed very close, so it is not a big problem to check the phone, right?

    Cheng Zihang glanced back.

    However, Xu Luofei, a little troublemaker, is also here, so he can wait until the next time he and Xinxin are alone together, and then act better.

    After making his decision, Cheng Zihang was no longer in a hurry.

    It was evening when they returned to City A, and the five of them had dinner together, and then Xiao Liu sent the three girls home one by one.

    When Xu Luofei got out of the car, he saw Cheng Zihang in the car and looked around.

    With drooping eyelids, she bid farewell to Yu Yaxin obediently.

    After returning from traveling in City C, Yu Yaxin discovered that Xu Luofei had indeed returned to her good mood, and was no longer in a daze for no reason, and followed her with energy every day, acting cute and coquettish.

    She was relieved.

    A few days later, Xu Luofei got the information from the detective, bought an unregistered mobile phone card, screened some of the information, and sent it to Su Jia.

    She didn't reveal this matter directly, but only gave Su Jia some hints, lest she be provoked all of a sudden and fall ill.

    Hang her up and let her investigate by herself. While finding out the truth step by step, her psychological acceptance will gradually increase. This is the best way Xu Luofei can think of.

    At this point, she no longer cared about the matter of the original scumbag father.

    As a daughter of an aristocratic family, it is impossible for Su Jia to not even have the most basic means. As long as she is given a hint, she will be able to find out what is wrong by herself.

    Follow the clues and check down to get the truth of the matter.

    According to the original body and her own understanding of Su Jia during this period, she will definitely not let go of Xu Shicheng's raising a mistress and giving birth to a son.