90

Chapter 90

    "So we broke up!" "I still have a chance! Goddess is waiting for me!" "Sister can find better ones!" "..." The barrage flew across quickly.

    Probably because they have a good impression of Yaxin, even when she was the most popular, she didn't take the opportunity to do something like making money. Most people think that Yu Yaxin is a very noble girl.

    There are also a lot of female fans on her Weibo account. Occasionally, some YY fans are sprayed on her, and they dare not come out.

    In addition, she is beautiful, good-looking, and talented, and someone once broke the news that her parents are both high school teachers, and she went to a very famous university. She also has a very beautiful younger sister, Yu Ya In the eyes of fans, Xin is like a mountain snow lotus, precious and refined.

    This question will be asked by the host, seeing her answer so calmly.

    Fans who watched the live broadcast were very understanding and tolerant.

    Xu Luofei, who was standing under the stage, looked at the complacent hostess and narrowed his eyes slightly.

    The purpose of asking such a personal question suddenly is definitely not pure.

    The hostess and director probably had researched all the contestants long ago, and wanted to find news and hot spots, so they set their sights on the heroine, the sweet pastry.

    Although it didn't cause any substantial harm to her, but with the lower limit of these people, I don't know if something will happen in the finals.

    Xu Luofei took out his mobile phone and contacted An Ke, asking him to help replace the director and hostess with someone with a better reputation.

    After asking the question about her boyfriend, the hostess seemed to want to ask something more, but Yu Yaxin gave her a blank look, making her stop.

    After the interview, Yu Yaxin got off the stage.

    Xu Luofei stepped forward to hug her, and asked softly, "Sister, are you okay?"

    Yu Yaxin shook her head, looking at her worried face, her mood improved, "It's okay."

    Patting her on the back, he took her to leave.

    The two left the playing field and walked forward side by side.

    Xu Luofei suddenly seemed to have discovered something, and kept staring at a certain tree with big eyes.

    "What's wrong?" Yu Yaxin took her hand and followed her gaze to look there.

    There seemed to be a figure over there, disappearing around a corner.

    Xu Luofei puffed out his cheeks and smiled innocently at her, "It's nothing~"

    After returning home, Yu Yaxin began to concentrate on perfecting the work design for the finals.

    An Ke replied to Xu Luofei that the director and host of the finals had been successfully replaced.

    Just after she returned to An Ke, a friend request popped up.

    The person in the frame of the portrait was Cheng Zihang's mother, Bai Xue.

    The heroine's mother in the original book, the favorite is the original body, the girl who grew up from a milk baby to several years old under her nose.