111

lChapter 111

    "Feifei, don't listen to him." Yu Yaxin was afraid that Feifei, the only one who knew the truth, would be led astray by him.

    Xu Luofei puffed up her cheeks cutely.

    Cheng Zihang's nerve is completely unclear. If she tells the truth, he probably won't believe it.

    So, she only told Xu Luofei objectively what happened just now.

    Xu Luofei couldn't bear it anymore, the smile in his big eyes was about to overflow.

    She laughed and fell into Yaxin's arms.

    The only two people who knew the truth, just watched Wang Ziyi and the others being "fooled" by Cheng Zihang, and they all thought that Zhao Xuerou really liked Yu Yaxin.

    Wang Ziyi found out that Zhao Xuerou wanted to "jump her brother Zihang's wall", felt the same, and was filled with righteous indignation, "I just said, I always thought she was weird, so she wanted to grab a woman from you, Brother Zihang! Next time she comes out again." Now in front of me, see if I don't hate her to death!"

    Zhao Minghao and the others couldn't say such a thing, after all, the other party is a girl, if it's a man who wants to rob Cheng Zihang, then they will definitely teach the other party how to behave.

    Since it is a girl, it is inconvenient for them to go out.

    But...

    "Xin Sui, come on! We support you with our spirit!"

    A group of people tried their best to cheer Wang Zi Sui.

    However, the next day.

    Brother and sister Zhao Xuerou disappeared.

    Only one WeChat message from Zhao Xuefeng to Cheng Zihang remained.

    [Zihang, I'm sorry, Rourou is not feeling well, I want to take her back first, you guys can play. ]

    Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

    Wang Zixuan gave a disdainful "cut".

    "If you have the guts to do this kind of thing, but don't have the guts to accept the consequences, I thought she was so powerful, it's really useless ̄"

    Zhao Minghao and the others couldn't help believing what Cheng Zihang said.

    Otherwise, well, why dare not face them, and can only escape sickly?

    But Zhao Xuerou didn't know that Cheng Zihang not only had a misunderstanding, but also told other people around him about the misunderstanding.

    Because she really felt that she had lost all face, she deliberately asked Zhao Xuefeng to take her away with the excuse that she was not feeling well.

    And thus lost the only opportunity to explain it to others.

    When she meets people in the same circle as Cheng Zihang next time, she will face their cynicism and distance.

    She had no way of knowing what was wrong.

    In short, no matter how many strange deviations occurred in the middle, Cheng Zihang's initiative to cut off the peach blossoms, and Zhao Xuerou's retreat made the trip come to a successful conclusion.

    Although Cheng Zihang acted a little bit stupid, but Yu Yaxin didn't mind too much.

    The relationship between the two has also begun to enter a stage of stable development.