54

Chapter 54

    "Sister, don't you like this lipstick the most? I specially hired someone to customize it~" Xu Luofei said with a cute expression.

    "So many..." Are they all lipsticks?

    This is beyond the word surprise!

    Just ask, which girl does not want to have a lot of lipstick? What's more, this is specially customized for you alone! The outer packaging is all yours!

    Of course Xu Luofei understood what she said, "They're all lipsticks, each color is different~" As

    she spoke, she picked up another one to demonstrate to her, "Look, sister, this one is for 'you' The shoes are the same color ̄"

    "This one is the same color as the hairpin on 'your' head, and this one is the same color as the skirt..."

    Each one has a unique mark, all of which are unique!

    Xu Luofei only showed her a few of them, and left all the others for her to explore by herself, which was even more surprising~ Moreover, the dozens of lipsticks on this floor were not the final gift.

    "Sister, do you want to turn to the next level?" Xu Luofei's eyes were full of anticipation.

    "Anything else?" Yu Yaxin was very surprised.

    She carefully took out the gift box containing dozens of lipsticks and put it aside.

    Then open the mezzanine.

    A bright light flashed in the box, shaking Yu Yaxin's eyes closed.

    When she opened it again, she could see its whole picture clearly.

    This layer is divided into two parts from the middle, a skirt is placed in one part, and a pair of shoes is placed in the other part.

    The skirt is not an ordinary skirt, the whole body is silvery white, it is not known what kind of craftsmanship is used on it, or some unknown small colored flakes are stained or embroidered, and the colored flakes reflect different colors of light under the light from different directions.

    Yu Yaxin took out the skirt with great joy.

    This is a sleeveless half-V mermaid skirt that feels icy to the touch, perfect for this season.

    "This is..." Yu Yaxin looked at Xu Luofei excitedly.

    She thought it was the latest model that Xu Luofei bought from which brand was not yet on the market.

    Because of the beauty of this dress, if it is already on the market, it will definitely become a hot item, but she has not seen any news about this dress so far.

    But Xu Luofei's answer made her so surprised that she couldn't close her mouth from ear to ear.

    "I drew the design, and then made it to order at an old tailor."

    Xu Luofei didn't say where the tailor was, but if such a beautiful dress could be made, that shop would definitely not be an unknown shop.

    In fact, the store that Xu Luofei mentioned only caters to the top celebrities in the country, and the original body does not have that much energy to get in touch with.

    It's just that Xu Luofei used another design drawing and successfully met the top designer of this shop online, who is also the proprietress of this shop.