Chapter 3 Medical Center

Qin Chuang suffered from hand sweating, a symptom that Pei Shu had encountered several times when he was traveling around the rivers and lakes. This kind of disease is most common among people living on the island in the Tang Dynasty. The owner of Wanhua Valley was born on the Island of Knights, and he once treated this kind of disease for the people on the island. The decoction can be used for a period of time.

Pei Shu wrote down the prescription and handed it to Qin Chuang, while the others sighed in their hearts.

Presumably they will not see the genius doctor save people with the flute today.

The neighbors who came to see the excitement gradually dispersed and went back to their homes.

[Treatment point + 1]

At this time, Pei Shu discovered that earning treatment points is actually not difficult. As long as he diagnoses and treats the patient and prescribes a corresponding treatment plan, after the system judges that the treatment plan can cure the patient's disease, he will Gain instant healing points.

[Host healing points: 2]

[Countdown to host death: two hours. 】

Every hour Pei Shu lives, the system will deduct one healing point from him. When the healing point reaches zero, Pei Shu's HP will also be reset to zero. Clear means to hang up.

Yang Boheng took good care of his mother, and praised Pei Shu who was standing at the door holding a flute: "Mr. Pei is a benevolent doctor, and observes subtlety." Pei Shu got out of his thoughts and turned to look

at Yang Boheng. He had looked at him a few times. Then he opened his mouth and said: "You have been nervous and worrying for days, insomnia and anxiety, and you are afraid of a serious illness, why don't you take a potion of nourishing soup."

Yang Boheng: "..." He felt that he should be fine.

"Ms. Yang has been worrying about his mother recently, and he is indeed suffering physically. However, as long as my mother recovers, I will be cured without medicine."

Pei Shu advised him: "It is better to take some medicine."

Yang Boheng: "..."

The benefactor's wish should be fulfilled.

"Then please trouble Mr. Pei to prescribe me a dose of 'Health-Nursing Soup'."

Pei Shu nodded, "Yes."

Pei Shu feels that no matter who he looks at, everyone is sick.

"Little Doctor Yang! It's not good! Little Doctor Yang!" Just as Pei Shu was prescribing Yang Baiheng's prescription, the little fat man who had gone to Bao'an Tang to buy medicine before ran into the yard of Yang's family. Yelling "It's not good", startled Yang Boheng who was waiting for him to grab the medicine.

Yang Boheng hurriedly asked: "What, my mother's medicine?

" ——"

Yang Boheng was relieved when he saw the medicine, now apart from his mother's medicine, there is nothing else that can "make it worse".

He smiled and took the medicine from the little fat man, and thanked him, "I'll give you the money for the medicine later."

The little fat man patted his chest and abdomen, gasped a few times, "No, no money, Chen from Bao'an Hall The shopkeeper said to give it to Little Doctor Yang, but... the shopkeeper Chen also said to ask Doctor Yang not to go back to Bao'an Hall..."

Yang Boheng sighed in his heart, but he had already expected this.

Today's commotion in front of Sihetang, plus what happened before, is enough to offend Sihetang to the extreme.

Lin Qinfeng of Sihetang is the most cautious, if others dare to refute his face, he dares to pick on others. Their Sihetang Medical Center counts pennies and pennies, and they can't tolerate others. In this Fuyang City, they offended the Sihetang Medical Center, and there is nothing good to eat.

Shopkeeper Chen is a good shopkeeper, and he cannot be guaranteed.

Yang Boheng didn't care about it himself, he was afraid that he would hurt his benefactor, Pei Shu insisted on standing out at the gate of his medical clinic today, he must be hated by the people of Sihetang.

Lin Qinfeng couldn't tolerate young people with excellent medical skills in his eyes.

Yang Boheng asked Pei Shu with a worried face: "Mr. Pei came to Fuyang to find someone to settle down? Now that he has offended the Sihetang Medical Center, he may be troubled by the other party in the future." Pei Shu felt a little puzzled

, Ask: "What is the background of Dr. Lin in Sihetang?"

As a doctor, he would not save him when he saw death in the daytime, and even humiliated the patient's family members, and no one came to take care of him?

Yang Boheng introduced the background of Lin Qinfeng and Sihetang to Pei Shu.

Fuyang, the county where they are located, is the territory of King An.

King An is the uncle of the current emperor and the younger brother of the late emperor, so he was favored by the late emperor, so King An was entrusted to such a rich water town in the south of the Yangtze River.

King An is diligent, but he manages Jiangnan in an orderly manner without any mistakes, and the people in Jiangnan live and work in peace and contentment. In addition, King An is still an infatuated person. There is only one princess. The husband and wife have been loving for decades. Apart from Princess An, King An has no other wives and concubines.

Concubine An once gave birth to Prince An's son, but twenty-three years ago, the child was assassinated shortly after birth, and the whereabouts of the infant Prince An was unknown. Concubine An was worried about her child, and she shed tears all day long, but after so many years, she has never found Prince An's son.

Eleven years ago, Concubine An gave birth to a little princess for King An.

The eldest son was lost, and Wang An and his wife had only one young daughter left. Naturally, they loved each other in every possible way. However, the main body of the small county was weak, and she had died young. Fortunately, she was rescued by a miracle doctor, and that miracle doctor was Xu Changyao, a famous doctor in Dingzhou.

Doctor Xu rescued the seriously ill little princess, and received all kinds of thanks from King An. He is a distinguished guest of King An's mansion. King An not only gave a lot of money to thank, but also often took care of the disciples of Doctor Xu.

Lin Qinfeng is the eldest disciple of Xu Changyao, a famous doctor in Dingzhou.

Lin Qinfeng was a man with a bad mind and a low talent for medical studies. The only luck was that he became an apprentice of a famous doctor early on and got a little of Xu Changyao's true biography. Among them, the "Three Forms of Golden Needle Returning to Heaven" became his housekeeping skill. All of Lin Qinfeng's younger juniors were better than him. Under Xu Changyao's school, Lin Qinfeng was always overwhelmed by the talents of his juniors, but he couldn't get angry, so after leaving the teacher, Lin Qinfeng hated and suppressed the young boy most. A person with superb medical skills.

There is a saying that "it is better to be a chicken head than a phoenix tail".

After Lin Qinfeng became a teacher, he came to Fuyang, a small county under Anwang, and chose a medical center, Sihetang, for consultation. He has the name of a disciple of a genius doctor, and with the power of Anwang, the local officials take good care of him. Don't dare to offend, Lin Qinfeng, the "chicken head", lives like a fish in water in Fuyang, happily.

Even recently, I have swollen a lot, and set my own rules, only five consultations a day.

He really enjoys others crying and kneeling begging him for help to cure illnesses.

The background of Sihetang Medical Center is also extraordinary. The younger sister of the shopkeeper of Sihetang is the wife of the county magistrate of Fuyang. Therefore, Lin Qinfeng and Sihetang Medical Center are kings and hegemons in Fuyang. .

"That's why, in Fuyang, no other clinic dares to offend them."

"I plan to move out of Fuyang when my mother recovers from her illness, and take my mother to Yanyang to join my uncle... I don't know you, Mr. Pei?" Yang Boheng found a way out for himself and his mother, but he was worried... If you stay in Fuyang, you will definitely be targeted by people from Sihetang.

Pei Shuhun waved his hand indifferently, "It's nothing, I'm a doctor all over the world, and my home is everywhere."

Yang Boheng was surprised at this moment, and blurted out: "I thought you would be a consulting doctor in the medical clinic, Mr. Pei Engong. He

looked at Pei Shu in front of him, the young man in front of him was dressed in white clothes, spotless, his long jet-black hair hung behind his back like ink, and there was an aura of pen and ink all over his body. A bamboo flute was hanging from his waist , more elegant, people admire his unparalleled demeanor, saying that he is a doctor, is already unbelievable enough, the world is home? If he was wandering outside, wouldn't he be harassed by wind, frost, cold and heat?

An elegant person like Mr. Pei is really not like a wanderer wandering around the world.

Hearing this, Pei Shu shook his head, smiled, and said loudly: "Impossible, I will never stay in the medical hall."

Stay in the medical hall?

Practicing medicine in the same place, isn't that the same as going to jail?

For him, there is absolutely no such possibility.

The direction of his heart is to travel around the world, to see all the mountains and rivers in the world, and he will never stay in one place in this life.

In the past two lives that Pei Shu lived, his relatives were weak, and he was a rootless person, so he naturally wanted to do unrestrained things.

"By the way." Pei Shu remembered something and asked, "Do you know any neighbors who need medical treatment?"

Yang Boheng: "The aunt of the Chu family who is not far across the road had a cold earlier and wanted to invite me to see a doctor. with..."

Pei Shu nodded, turned around and left the Yang family, went to the Chu family next door, cured the aunt of the Chu family from the cold, and helped her daughter's asthma by the way. Facial paralysis, this big family, gave him four treatment points, and he can live for another four hours.

The warm-hearted aunt of the Chu family introduced six more neighbors to him. It was nothing more than a small problem of shoulder pain and back pain. Pei Shu helped with acupuncture treatment and received a total of copper coins.

[Host healing points: 10]

[Countdown to host death: ten hours. ]

There are still ten o'clock, that is, twenty hours, and it will last until noon tomorrow.

Up to this point, Pei Shusi was no longer in a hurry to find someone to see a doctor.

He turned around and planned to go to Yang's house. When he passed by an intersection in an alley, he found an old man selling biscuits. The red sun in the distance was only a little bit of the setting sun, and the old man's biscuit stall was billowing with white air. Pei Shu He rubbed his nose involuntarily, then walked to the old man's sesame seed stall with disobedient footsteps.

When he first passed through, Pei Shu was empty-handed. Apart from Xuefeng Bingwangdi and Taisu Nine Needles, he had nothing else on his body. He didn't have any money. His pockets were cleaner than his face, and he couldn't even afford a biscuit. kind of.

Pei Shu sighed, who would have thought that such a poor man, Wanhua, was pregnant with a daughter a few days ago.

Before entering the Longmen Desert, he treated a wealthy businessman from the chamber of commerce. In order to thank him, the wealthy businessman gave him a thousand gold, but the money was spent by "Pei Da Colander" in a few days.

Go to the most luxurious hotel to eat for three days and three nights, enjoy the most beautiful songs and dances, taste the best wine, enter the Longmen Desert, and find Jin Xiangyu's proprietress to fight wine and eat meat. After getting drunk, only twenty taels of silver are left. The little general Tiance who was injured by Lu Yu generously donated his money...

he had nothing left.

Pei Shu, he himself is a big colander, the money in his hands is basically just a formality, he can't keep it, and he is born with the attributes of a prodigal son.

To put it nicely, you can describe him as saying in his bones that "I am born to be useful, and I will come back when all my money is gone", and to put it bluntly, you can call him a prodigal son who spends money like water.

The author has something to say:

remember what Pei Jingze said in this chapter:

"I, Pei Jingze, even if I starve to death, die outside, and jump from here, I will never practice medicine in a medical clinic."