Chapter 85

Pei Shu played with the two of them for a while, originally only Mr. Liao had the habit of being indecisive, but later on, even Mr. Sun fell in love with them.

Pei Shu had no choice but to go down slowly with them.

He can also leisurely make a pot of tea and perform his tea art.

After arranging the cups one by one, he lit a stick of incense, wrapped his arms around his sleeves, and the clear tea fell into the cups in a beautiful arc.

The fragrance of tea curls up.

Now I'm missing the violin.

Pei Shu lowered his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes for a while, thinking that if he really put a piano here...

the events of last night reappeared in front of his eyes:

"Little Doctor Pei, let's continue!"

...

Pei Shu woke up instantly, and immediately dismissed the matter Such a decision, if a piano is really placed here, the patient will be frightened and cry.

With lingering fears in his heart, Pei Shu held the teacup and placed it in front of the elders. He went back to the chess game and sat down before dropping another piece.

Old Sun: "???"

Old Liao: "???"

"Why? Why have you been away for so long? You just made a move without even thinking about it."

"Aren't you afraid of making the wrong move?"

"What if we change pieces?"

Pei Shu smiled, "I believe that the elders will not secretly change pieces, let alone..."

"What's more?"

"What's more, the chess game is always in my mind, and I can't forget it even if I want to." "

If you really changed your moves, I can tell at a glance."

Sun Lao: "..."

Liao Lao: "... "

Little Doctor Pei, stop talking, you will be hated if you talk." "

I only regret that my granddaughter didn't get to know you in advance." Liao Yu felt it was a pity.

Elder Sun said coolly, "I just hate that I don't have a granddaughter."

...

Xue Qingling took the sleeping pill and slept for an unknown how long. Finally, she yawned lazily, moved her eyes, and still didn't want to get up.

He just had a dream, it seems that he dreamed that Pei Shu carried him to the roof, turned his head and smiled to kiss him.

Just when she was about to kiss her—

waking up from the dream.

Xue Qingling thought vaguely: what a cruel dream.

The little Doctor Pei in reality would kiss him, but Pei Shu in the dream couldn't.

It seems that dreams are not necessarily good, sweet dreams will always wake up at the most critical time.

Xue Qingling closed her eyes and lazily rubbed on the pillow a few times. This was the quilt and pillow that Pei Shu had slept on before. Rubbing like this a few times would be equivalent to a hug.

After rolling around Pei Shu's quilt a few times, Xue Qingling finally lifted the quilt and got up. First, he washed and tidied his clothes. He entered the medical hall from the backyard, only to find... why did his medical hall suddenly become a chess room

.

This person playing chess with a chessboard is not the little Doctor Pei he has been thinking about.

Xue Qingling: "..."

Why is Old Sun here?

Xue Qingling stepped forward, called the two elders, and then moved a small stool to sit beside them, watching them play chess.

Pei Shu turned his head and stared at the obedient young master of the Xue family who was watching chess at the side. He recalled how stunned he was when he first came in, so he joked: "Oh no! I was caught lazy on the spot by Master Xue, the shopkeeper Are you going to drive Little Doctor Pei away?"

Seeing that he said that deliberately, Xue Qingling snorted pretendingly, and said fiercely: "It depends on your performance." "

If you lose in chess, I will kick you out of the hospital "

Pei Shu smiled and said cooperatively: "Then I don't dare to lose, I'm going to start getting serious."

...

Old Liao and Old Sun at the side saw the two young lovers talking, and it was funny.

Mr. Liao smiled, and said narrowly: "You have to be careful. I will also be serious about this game. If you lose, you have to cry and beg Master Xue not to kick you out... How pitiful.

" Singing together: "If there is no home, this lazy doctor can go to my house to be a chess boy."

"Huh..." Mr. Liao found that he hadn't thought of this, and added: "My family also lacks a chess boy."

Xue Qingling: "..."

He suddenly had a sense of crisis. He leaned against Pei Shu on the small bench, hugged the other's arm, buried his head in the other's sleeve, and said weakly, "I'm missing someone. Husband."

Pei Shu smiled, and secretly pressed it to the ears of the people around him, and whispered: "It just so happens that I also lack a husband." The

two whispered, and it was sticky again, and Mr. Sun felt that the relationship between the two was good Ah, no wonder when I went to propose marriage yesterday, I was full of murderous intent.

Old Sun: "..."

He shouldn't have to bend over for a few cups of tea.

Pei Shu said just now that he had to be serious, but he was not lying. His chess style suddenly changed, and the chess pieces in his hand were very aggressive.

Elder Liao on the opposite side was caught off guard by him.

what happened?

How can someone who is good at layout suddenly go crazy?

"You..."

Elder Sun opened his eyes, and was immediately delighted: "Wonderful!"

It's still the same sentence, it's better to be alone than to be miserable, and it should make Old Man Liao feel the embarrassment of being chased and blocked.

deserve it!

This was the purpose of Elder Sun in encouraging the other party to come.

Now finally succeeded.

I also have to thank the young master of the Xue family.

In this game of chess, Liao Lao lost very quickly. He had to admit that the young man in front of him had real talents and lessons.

"How did your head grow?"

"How can you play chess like this?"

And the ability of photographic memory is really amazing.

Before Pei Shu left, the two broke up a game of chess, and asked Pei Shu, who came back later, to restore it to its original state. As a result...

this person really remembered the positions of the chess pieces exactly, and set the chessboard without any hesitation at all. Returned to its original state.

Mr. Sun: "Come again, come again, now it's me..."

Mr. Sun has not had such a chess addiction for many years. He has been seeking defeat alone for so many years. Heart.

He began to be full of youthful enthusiasm for chess games again.

Xue Qingling hugged Pei Shu's arm and watched them play chess. Looking at it, the chessboard was black and white, and it was full of black and white chess pieces, which made his head grow big.

Xue Qingling has also learned chess, but compared with the chess skills of the three in front of him, he is really insignificant, and this chess game also made him dizzy.

This kind of complicated chess game, if you look at it a few more times, you will feel sleepy, and if you think about it a few more times, you will fall asleep immediately, which is even better than sleeping pills.

Xue Qingling yawned several times.

After Pei Shu noticed Xue Qingling's performance, he suddenly had a plan. When Xue Qingling asked him to play the piano in the future, he would play chess with him.

Xue Qingling rubbed his eyes, he really couldn't watch anymore, he was about to fall asleep again.

Yesterday, Pei Shu went down so fast that Xue Qingling didn't have to think at all, but today... the ghost knows what suspicions they are raising.

He looked drowsy.

"I'll cook porridge." Xue Qingling stood up and decided to go to the backyard to cook eight-treasure porridge.

The young master of the Xue family hasn't cooked porridge for a long time, and today he is in a good mood, so he decides to cook porridge.

After Xue Qingling finished cooking a pot of porridge, the three people outside were not in the mood to play chess, and were all waiting for the fragrant porridge inside.

"This porridge is too fragrant." Mr. Sun rubbed his stomach and sighed.

Pei Shu's stomach growled secretly.

Elder Liao was not much better, and drank a few sips of tea.

Xue Qingling brought out the porridge, and the bowl for Pei Shu was a large bowl as usual, while Mr. Liao and Mr. Sun were small medicine bowls fixed in the medical clinic.

Xiao Gentian and Yang Boheng immediately ran to the backyard to ladle porridge.

Since Yang Boheng came to this clinic, what satisfied him most was the Lin'an Special Eight-Treasure Congee that he could drink from time to time.

Sure enough, the reputation is well-deserved.

The Xue family's young master's craftsmanship is too good.

The only thing that makes Yang Boheng regretful is... he never gets any of the breakfast and lunch cooked by Mr. Xue.

They were all eaten by a certain doctor surnamed Pei.

When Yang Boheng saw Pei Shu eating breakfast for the first time, he murmured: "It seems that when I was at my house..." Pei Engong is not so good at eating.

Pei Shu: "..."

That's because he ate a meal first, and then went back to Yang's house for a small snack after dinner.

Mr. Sun took a sip of his bowl of porridge, and his eyes gleamed immediately. This taste... this taste...

Even Mr. Sun, who never liked porridge, immediately fell in love with the taste of this sweet porridge .

The same is true of Liao Yu next to him.

"If my grandson is not married, he must marry you back as his husband."

Sun Lao: "My little grandson is not married yet..."

Pei Shu's face darkened immediately: "We are already engaged.

" I feel that the young master of the Xue family took advantage and found a husband like you, only to find out now that you, Pei, took advantage..." "Why is

your bowl so big? This small bowl the size of a palm?"

"Change it, from the Xue family, give us two the same bowl."

At this time, Dr. Pei coolly reminded: "Old seniors are still young. Eat something sweet."

A senior doctor suggested.

Xue Qingling laughed at the side, and he went back to cook another meal, and asked the two elders and Pei Shu to eat together in the medical hall.

At this moment, Mr. Sun and Mr. Liao finally discovered another special thing about Pei Shu.

So edible.

If you can eat like this, you can make your family poor.

Can't afford to support.

After eating, the two elders finally left Huichuntang satisfied.

"I'll leave this chessboard here, and I'll come to play chess with you next time."

Pei Shu sent the two of them away, but at this moment he didn't mind the other party coming to him to play chess.

People who are addicted to chess can't understand it.

"Young master Xue, our medical clinic got a chessboard for nothing, do you want us to play a game?"

Xue Qingling shook his head.

Pei Shu tempted him: "I'll teach you how to play chess."

Xue Qingling refused the temptation: "I'll ask Xiao Geng to bring me my qin..."

It means that if you want to force me to play chess, then let's play the qin.

Pei Shu: "..."

"Forget it, let's take a step back and I'll play the flute for you."

Xue Qingling: "..."

He had a psychological shadow on Pei Shu's flute sound, and it was the first and only time he heard each other. The sound of the flute made him sleepless for several nights.

Refuse to listen to the music.

"I think I'd better ask Xiao Geng to bring the piano..."

"No, let's discuss medical books."

After Pei Shu and Xue Qingling quarreled for a long time, another pair of "uninvited guests" came to the medical hall .