Chapter 60

After five or six days of intermittent cloudy and rainy weather, the sun finally came out. When I woke up in the morning, the sky was clear and the air was warm. The clouds in the sky were milky white clouds with a little bit of gold in them. After a little bit, the gold became more intense. , After rising to the sky, the rich sunlight poured down, passed through the corners of the eaves, and the bright light dispelled the darkness and damp in all the corners.

The sunshine after the wet weather is always pleasing, and the warm sunshine is even more surprising and rare. It is a good time to dry things. Every household has to hang out the bedding and pillows to dry. In the backyard of Huichun Hall, five or six shelves were brought out. The shelves were divided into several layers, and on each floor was placed a large round bamboo dustpan, which was filled with various medicinal materials.

The finely crushed herbs are shining in the sun, and the yard is full of medicinal fragrance.

Xue Qingling squatted on the ground and laid out the herbs one by one. The sunlight shone on him, softening his brows and eyes. His long hair hung down behind him and was simply tied with a white ribbon. A gray-brown braided rope, with small rosewood gourds on both ends of the braided rope, and the two small gourds are sandwiched in the hair to show off.

When Pei Shu came out of the kitchen, what he saw was this scene. He restrained his breath and walked behind the other party without a sound.

Standing behind the other party, Pei Shu reached out and grabbed the other party's little gourd, Xue Qingling turned her head annoyed, "Don't mess with my hair." "It can't be helped,

your two little gourds are so attractive. "Pei Shu smiled lightly, picked up a small string of things washed in the white porcelain bowl in his hand, and fed it to Xue Qingling's mouth.

Xue Qingling took a closer look and found that it was a long and round black-purple fruit with a glossy color and a little bit of water. He was a little surprised and said, "It's a mulberry."

"Yes, I went to the mountain to pick them early in the morning." When Pei Shu went to dig a hole to hide money, he accidentally found a large wild mulberry tree growing in the valley under the cliff, and at this time, it was full of dark purple fruits. , Pei Shu picked a few to taste, and found that the taste was not bad, so he picked a big basket and came back.

Xue Qingling took a bite of the deep purple fruit. The fruit in his mouth was big, and the inside was also thick and juicy. It tasted very sweet and had a unique sour taste. It tasted sweet and sour, very good Eat it, not to mention the thick and strong juice, which is mellow and fragrant. After eating it, there is still a fruity aroma in your mouth.

After hearing that Pei Shu picked it himself, Xue Qingling felt that the fruit in his mouth was even sweeter, so he went to wash his hands, and sat on two small stools by the well with Pei Shu, eating mulberries together.

The Zirun fruit was extremely rich in color in the white porcelain bowl, Xue Qingling picked a few from it, raised his hand and fed it to Pei Shu's mouth, "Try it too."

Pei Shu lowered his head to eat a few, and found that each one was sweet The fragrance was abnormal, "Why do you feel that the one you chose is sweeter?"

Xue Qingling blinked and said triumphantly, "Of course."

In terms of pulse diagnosis and disease diagnosis, the young master of the Xue family is not confident, but he can pick the best fruit from a bunch of fruits. The sweetest ones are the skills he is very good at.

"This fruit tastes really good. If there are more, I can make some mulberry wine..." Xue Qingling muttered while eating the fruit.

"Wine?" Pei Shu's eyes lit up, and he couldn't help but feel joy and anticipation. And he immediately decided in his heart that the cliff was his home, and the mulberry tree underneath also belonged to him. Anyway, that place was deserted, and ordinary people would definitely not be able to go to this dangerous place, unless...that person committed suicide by jumping off the cliff.

"Then I'll pick a few more baskets, and then I'll ask Mr. Xue to help me make a few jars of wine..." "

No problem."

After eating the mulberries, Pei Shu asked Xue Qingling to lift the hem, roll up the trouser legs to her knees, picked up a box of ointment, and gently applied the medicine on the scar on the opponent's calf. After applying the ointment for several days in a row, the scars on the other party's legs have faded a lot, leaving only a faint red mark on the smooth calf.

Pei Shu pressed his hand on the opponent's slender calf, swirling the ointment on his fingertips, the opponent's leg was thin and lustrous, his skin was white and smooth, white and tender under the sun, as if crisp and raw The lotus root festival is very pleasing to the eye.

In the past few days, Dr. Pei has treated all kinds of eczema patients continuously, and was forced to see countless swollen pus spots. Now seeing this smooth and slender leg, he likes it even more.

He stroked the light scar gently, and said in a warm voice: "It will disappear completely in a few days." "Really?

" Xue Qingling looked at the light red scar on her leg, where there was a scar before. He hates the scar, but after all, this scar has been with him for more than ten years, and now it suddenly disappears, and I am really sad... Of course, it is just a slight discomfort. It would be great if this scar can disappear things.

"Of course it's true."

As soon as the sun came, good things happened one after another. After drying the medicinal herbs and eating the fruits, and knowing that the scar on her leg was about to heal, Xue Qingling was in a good mood. In addition, there were not many patients in the hospital today. He set up a large casserole in the small kitchen, and decided to cook porridge. Not long after, the aroma of porridge filled the yard, making people feel itchy.

Fortunately, there are still a lot of medicinal herbs in the yard, which made the porridge less lethal. Pei Shu picked up the herbs in the dustpan, flew up to the roof, placed the dustpan on the roof, and grabbed a handful from the inside. After sniffing the herbs a few times, I felt that I had escaped from the fragrance of porridge.

He stood on the roof, his white clothes were blown by the wind, and the bright red tassels on the flute tail around his waist were also swaying with the wind. Pei Shu looked at the distant mountains, thinking whether he should go to the mountains to pick some mulberries first. , so as not to suffer here, but if he left, he might not be able to keep up with the hot porridge coming out of the pot again.

After much deliberation, he still decided to sit on the roof, basking in the sun and meditating quietly. If a patient came to the medical hall at this time, a clerk would come in and call him.

When Xue Qingling was cooking the porridge, she used two things in one mind. She set up a small red stove beside her to bake shortbread. The fillings in the shortbread were fresh mulberries.

When Pei Shu was meditating, he also focused on two things. After estimating that the porridge was almost ready, he jumped off the roof and went into the small kitchen. Seeing Xue Qingling still cooking porridge, he was not in a hurry and went to find the teapot. Cups and cups, I made a pot of boiling water, and made tea elegantly and leisurely.

Pei Shu's tea making skills are also good. When he was in Wanhua Valley, he often cooked tea and enjoyed flowers. It's just that he has been out of the valley for six years and has traveled all the way. He has never had the opportunity to make tea himself.

After brewing the new tea, Pei Shu walked to Xue Qingling's side, picked up a piece of freshly baked shortbread and tasted it. The shortbread was crispy on the outside, and the dark purple mulberry filling inside was sweet and juicy, and the sweetness and sourness were suitable. It tastes neither dry nor greasy.

He also fed Xue Qingling a piece of shortbread, and then let the other party taste the tea he brewed by himself. By the way, he boasted: "Although my tea-making skills are not as good as yours, it is still top-notch." Xue Qingling tasted him with a

smile Taking a sip of tea, he nodded and boasted: "It's very good, much better than my mother's craftsmanship."

Pei Shu: "..."

Is this a boast?

After sipping tea and eating a few pieces of shortbread, Xue Qingling's terrible porridge was finally cooked. He filled a large bowl of porridge and brought it in front of Pei Shu.

Xue Qingling pushed the porridge over with a smile, blinked her eyes: "Doctor Pei, your lovesickness porridge."

Pei Shu also cooperated with him with a smile: "After drinking your porridge, I will be more poisoned."

Pei Shu took a mouthful of sweet porridge with a spoon, blew on it lightly, and casually said, " I heard from Xiaojiao that you didn't cook porridge before

."

Yangchuan?"

Xue Qingling was very sincere at the moment, anyway, his past was also known by the other party, "I thought you were drinking porridge in Yangchuan, and I couldn't see anyone, so I cooked a bowl of porridge and put it in front of me to see things." Can you think about people?"

"Okay, and now you don't have to look at things and think about people anymore, people are tied to you."

Xue Qingling smiled and sighed that it was indeed the fate of heaven, he ran to Pei Shu and sat down, Once again, I couldn't help being curious and said: "Doctor Pei, let me ask you again, can you tell the truth, is the porridge I cook really better than Yangchuan's famous porridge?"

Pei Shu raised his eyebrows, lightly Glancing at him: "I didn't expect the young master of the Xue family to be so competitive." "

Just tell me, I want to hear the truth."

"The truth is--after I arrived in Yangchuan, I didn't drink anything. Famous porridge, I only drank a bowl of chicken porridge that was not very tasty at a small roadside stall, so if you want to ask me which is better between your porridge and Yangchuan's porridge, my answer is naturally you, This is the truth."

"Why?"

"There is no reason, you think for yourself."

"Doctor Pei...why don't you always speak clearly, if I were your patient, I would be pissed to death by you."

" Do you still need to say the reason for the treatment? I am a good doctor if I can help you cure the disease. Besides, I don't say it is because you always ask questions that you know and ask. You already have the answer in your heart, don't you? That's right, it's in your heart There's no need to say the guessed answer."

"I, I, Xue Qingling, are stupid, if I can't guess it, just tell me the answer, okay?"

"I don't want to say it."

...

The young master of the Xue family tried his best, but the other party just didn't open his mouth. He was so angry. He wanted to snatch the porridge bowl back, but he couldn't.

"One day I will let you speak in person."

"Pei is also looking forward to that day."

After Xue Qingling's big porridge casserole was cooked, he was carried to the gate of Huichun Hall by the staff. Huichuntang finally started selling porridge again, and people who never forgot about this porridge were immediately moved by the news and formed a long queue at the entrance of the medical hall.

"These days Huichun Hall is full of sick people, and I thought they would never sell porridge again." "

I thought they wouldn't sell porridge anymore

."

At this time, two adult men walking side by side passed by here, and seeing the lively queue at the door, one of them went over and asked the young man wearing a turban at the end of the line, "Where is the nearest hospital to you?" Where?"

When the hooded man heard his question, he looked puzzled, raised his finger and pointed upwards, "Don't you open your eyes and see, isn't this a medical center?"

Liu Yuechuan was surprised, pointing to this shop He hesitated: "Well, isn't this a porridge shop? But Huichuntang does sound like the name of a medical clinic..."