Chapter 76 Silly fish

Another round was settled, Baizi won and Heizi lost.

After the chess pieces were exchanged in the third game, the ending was still the same.

Mr. Sun looked at the person in front of him and sighed quietly. He was completely convinced that he was indeed inferior to others.

"It's a great honor to be able to play chess with the young master today..." Meeting an opponent in chess is indeed a happy event in life. Even if you lose, it's okay. Mr. Sun stood up, walked to Liu Yuzhi, and said, "Mrs. Xue, you don't need your tea."

A good opponent is worth more than tea.

Liu Yuzhi: "..."

"This..."

Liu Yuzhi looked at the back of Mr. Sun leaving, only to feel his head in a daze. The opponent was Mr. Sun from Lin'an City. He had never lost a game against anyone for many years. Why suddenly... lost three games in a row?

Could it be water? But how could Mr. Sun release water for a person who met by chance. Liu Yuzhi also saw the chess game just now, Pei Shu's chess pieces were very aggressive, killing the opponent's chess pieces to the point of losing their armor, making the onlookers excited. Thinking of it, besides his excellent piano skills, Dr. Pei is also so good at chess?

...

"Mother, mother, how is it? Are you over?" Xue Qingling excitedly ran to his mother's side, and couldn't help reaching out and pushing her arm.

Seeing her son's triumphant expression, Liu Yuzhi gritted her teeth in her heart, are you the one with the superb piano skills? Are you the one who defeated Old Sun? The nasty little wasp is buzzing again.

"Mother, talk." The two small dimples on Xue Qingling's face became more and more arrogant, like two big trumpets blowing wildly in Liu Yuzhi's ears.

When Liu Yuzhi saw how complacent he was, she couldn't get angry, and the words she said seemed to be squeezed out of her teeth, "Next round, book." Xue Qingling could follow his mother's

words Like Ling, he ran back happily, still muttering: "I'll help you study ink." If you

want to ask the young master of the Xue family what he is most confident about Dr. Pei, of course it is medical skills and calligraphy. He has seen the other's fonts Countless times, even copied thousands of times, his handwriting is better than many famous calligraphers.

Hmph, his mother Liu Yuzhi's dog crawling character is not even as good as him, so how can she have the nerve to despise Little Doctor Pei?

Liu Yuzhi let out a long sigh, but didn't call Xue Qingling to stop.

Her son had always written his thoughts on his face, and seeing the expression on this little idiot, Liu Yuzhi felt that she had already guessed the ending in advance.

The chessboard has been removed, and replaced with a desk, pen, ink, paper and inkstone. Xue Qingling pushed the servants away, occupied the inkstone with great interest, and began to grind it meticulously and carefully. This is not new to him. During that time, he also helped Pei Shu grind every day.

Pei Shu looked at the person in front of him grinding with a smile, and when Xue Qingling looked up and saw the other person's smile, her hands almost trembled.

"Young Master Xue, please be careful."

"Mm, um..." Xue Qingling thought to herself, when you are not around, I should be careful; when you are here, even if I want to be careful... I can't help myself.

Pei Shu pushed back his sleeves, dipped his brush in ink, and wrote two lines of words on the snow-white rice paper: "Flowers fall from the vase and inkstone incense returns to writing, Fengzhu knocks on the window and rhyme enters the book."

Because this round is about calligraphy, Pei Shu didn't use the font he was used to, but chose the "Qingyan Style" which is the most popular among talented scholars in Lin'an City. His future mother-in-law likes talented people, so she must Familiar with this font.

Xue Qingling at the side saw that the first handwriting written by the other party was different from the usual ones, she was startled at first, and then she was overjoyed when she took a closer look. His little doctor Pei is also very good at so many fonts

...

and ! ! !

Xue Qingling suddenly remembered that Pei Shuming said that he had never written this kind of font in the days when he came to An in the early Ming Dynasty. It has only been a long time, and he is as proficient as if he has been writing for more than ten years! ! !

After Pei Shu finished writing, the blank page in his hand was handed to Mr. Jiang.

Coincidentally, this Mr. Jiang happens to be a master of calligraphy and style—because Liu Yuzhi, who likes to be arty, is indeed the same as the majority of literati in Lin'an City, pursuing this font.

Mr. Jiang was forty-five years old. He used to be an official. Later, he resigned and returned to Lin'an, where he lived a hermit life. In Lin'an, just to ask for his good calligraphy, people at that time were proud to hang his calligraphy in the study.

The reason why he was invited by Mrs. Xue today was not for anything else but for a few jars of wine.

Mr. Jiang is a good drinker.

Calligraphy ranks second in front of wine.

Xue Qingling's father, Xue Yu, is very good at brewing wine. Mr. Jiang and Xue Yu are old acquaintances, or friends when they were young. Mr. Jiang is very greedy for the fine wine made by Xue Yu. He would come here to cheat several jars every year. After his death, Mr. Jiang regretted that he would never be able to taste the good wine made by his friend again. Who would have thought... his family's little Shuang'er had won his father's true biography, and he also made good wine.

Although Xue Qingling is not good at drinking, but every year in the month of his father's death, he will brew a batch of good wine and hide it away.

Liu Yuzhi knew the places where her son hid wine, and asked someone to secretly dig out two jars in the middle of the night.

Liu Yuzhi didn't feel guilty at all, the other party stole her fish and her tea, what was his two jars of wine, Liu Yuzhi also dug Xue Qingling's wine before, and the other party never said much.

However, this time, if the young master of the Xue family knew that his mother used the wine he brewed by himself to make people embarrass the person he liked, he would definitely go to the pond to touch a few more fish in resentment.

Sitting opposite Liu Yuzhi, Mr. Jiang, who was tasting tea and waiting for wine, took the white paper handed over by the servant, and after a casual glance, his fingers froze.

Liu Yuzhi held the tea aside, and stretched her head to look at it, and found that the font was indeed well written, and she also... liked it very much.

However, Mr. Jiang, who has always been very picky and strives for perfection, should also pick out many faults.

Liu Yuzhi waited for the other party to find fault.

Unexpectedly, the other party watched for a long time but still didn't speak, Liu Yuzhi's heart began to sink.

"This word..."

"What's wrong with this word?"

"Madam Xue, how about this, you give me this picture, and my two jars of wine will be changed into one jar."

Liu Yuzhi: "..."

Okay, Liu Yuzhi I don't think I need to ask any more.

Taking advantage of Mr. Jiang's inattention, Liu Yuzhi quickly snatched the calligraphy from the other party's hand, and said with a dark face, "Give me the wine, but this calligraphy is not acceptable."

She wanted to hang it in the study by herself.

"Mother..."

Liu Yuzhi covered her forehead with a headache, and the little hornet came over again, and this mother shouted her heart.

"Okay, continue, draw." Liu Yuzhi popped out these words weakly.

What kind of son-in-law did her son recruit for him?

Didn't he say yes, just a wandering doctor with no father or mother?

Her majesty was useless.

He also gave away two jars of wine for nothing.

Liu Yuzhi didn't have any hope for the next painting, and even sent away the master who tasted the painting early, calligraphy and painting, calligraphy and painting, the other party's calligraphy skills are so good, the painting will definitely not be far behind.

The four things of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting are all difficult for the opponent, and there is no need to take the exam for the poetry, wine, and camellia...

Although the first four items were defeated, Liu Yuzhi still left a big killer at the end.

——Qi Yuhong, master of Qingshan Academy.

Yes, that Pei Shu is indeed talented in piano, chess, calligraphy, painting and medical skills, but this kind of calligraphy and painting talent may not be able to pass the imperial examination. Liu Yuzhi doesn't believe that the other party can also read the Four Books and Five Classics and write stereotyped essays. If he is so good , What are you doing as a wandering doctor? Why doesn't he go to appoint an official and pay respects to a fairly high-ranking official!

When the time comes when the other party can't answer the question, it's just a chance to give her a step up, let her feel proud in front of her son, let the other party go back to hang on the beam and study hard for a few days, and let Xiao Ling'er scratch her head and beg her for a few days in front of her, she will also Just... I agreed when I saw the situation.

After Liu Yuzhi made a plan beautifully in her heart, she immediately relaxed a lot.

And Pei Shu and Xue Qingling over there didn't know Liu Yuzhi's plan, and were honestly drawing.

Pei Shu took a brush and quickly drew a picture of fish swimming in a pond. The fish swimming in this painting happened to be the kind of red mountain brocade that Xue Qingling liked. When the fish was red, he raised his head and glanced at Xue Qingling, and then added a few more strokes to the fish, immediately full of charm.

Xue Qingling touched her face, looked at the fish drawn by the other party, her face was hot, and felt that she was being molested.

Liu Yuzhi leisurely waited for him to draw it, and admired it alone with the picture of swimming fish, while Pei Shu stood upright and waited quietly.

Liu Yuzhi took this picture of swimming fish and liked it more and more. She is a person who likes to raise fish, and of course she also loves to watch fish. The swimming fish in this painting are very agile. Even if she is a fool, she can still see the other party's painting Art is also wonderful.

"Mother—"

Sure enough, the little hornet came around again, and the moment the other party opened his mouth, Liu Yuzhi raised his hand and patted the cinnabar mole on the center of the other party's eyebrows, and stopped him softly: "Shut up first.

" She admired the painting in a low voice for a while, then glanced at Xue Qingling, and then looked at the swimming fish on the painting, she suddenly seemed to have discovered something, and said: "Look at this fish out of the water, mother inexplicably feels very similar to you." Like..."

Xue Qingling felt sweet after hearing this, and just wanted to show two dimples, but before his smile came out, he heard Liu Yuzhi change the subject:

"There is a bit of stupidity in the spirit...it's a stupid fish "

The smile on Xue Qingling's face froze, and she was extremely annoyed and dissatisfied immediately, and she said indignantly: "Mother, who are you calling stupid ?

" After all the exams, it should be over, right?" "No, there is still the last test."