Chapter 181 Autumn Hunting

King An originally planned to wait for King Su to arrive in Funing, take a short rest, and then rush to the capital together. After all, the Empress Dowager has been urging for a long time, and there is no longer any delay on the road. However, King Su is covered in moths, saying that the sky is high and the air is refreshing, and his brothers finally came to Funing, and they must entertain them to the fullest. King Su invited Prince An and his son to participate in the autumn hunting together.

King Su has a hunting ground ten miles west of the city, where he raises a large number of horses and fat prey. Now that it is autumn, it is a good time for the prey to be fat and strong.

Which man doesn't like riding and shooting? In addition, all the way to the north, the days on the way were extremely boring. When King Su proposed to go hunting, although he knew that the other party might have something wrong in his heart, King An was still a little moved by the words, so he agreed to King Su's invitation.

The other party must have no good intentions for inviting him.

At the banquet, they tried to get their father and son drunk, but in the end, they were turned against the generals, and they could not lose money by stealing chickens. King Su will definitely take advantage of this to get back the scene. Of course, King An is not afraid at all.

Than riding and shooting?

Just compare!

When they were in the palace before, King An and King Su often competed in riding and archery skills. In riding and archery skills, King An mostly took the limelight, and Wang An's thin physique took advantage, although King Su trained himself to be a flexible Fat man, but he is still a fat man, sitting on horseback, unable to use his hands and feet, and he is not as heroic as King An riding a horse.

King Su was very worried about this, which is why he built a hunting ground in his fief. He has never abandoned the practice of riding and archery for more than ten years. To ride superbly.

Similarly, more than a dozen of his sons also found the best local marksman to teach riding and archery.

Su Wang hummed proudly in his heart. After staying in the gentle water town in the south of the Yangtze River for so many years, An Wang had already forgotten the skill of riding a horse. He probably couldn't even shoot a rabbit.

As for his son Li Junlan, with a gentle appearance, maybe he hasn't even ridden a horse a few times, and he can only ride around on a docile mare in the paddock, and he probably can't even draw a bow.

At that time, under the comparison between the two sides, he must laugh at King An severely.

This lazy prince who doesn't want to make progress!

Harm the prestige of the ancestors.

When Concubine An heard that they were going to engage in autumn hunting, she was really fed up with this pair of brothers. They did not do good things together all day long, and they were about to go to Beijing soon, and there would be more troubles for no reason. If the empress dowager In front of King An, the old mother must hit him on the head with a mallet.

... so mad at home.

Concubine An is not interested in siege hunting, originally she was unwilling to go, but Xue Qingling was very interested in autumn hunting, she agreed to go, there was no other way, so Concubine An had to go with her, she wanted to stay with her daughter-in-law to protect him , so as not to hurt the feelings of his son and daughter-in-law by saying something unpleasant in front of him.

Of course, Princess An felt that the relationship between her son and daughter-in-law was very good. No matter what people outside said, the two of them looked like glue.

Concubine An cared very much about her son who was lost and found again, and she also cared about her daughter-in-law Xue Qingling with Ai Wuji Wu.

"There is no other way, this princess can only go with me." Princess An hugged the little fat guy in her arms and teased his little nose. If her daughter-in-law Xue Qingling is going, her little grandson will definitely go with her. How could she Can be willing to leave little grandson.

On the day of the autumn hunting, the sky was high and the clouds were light, the mountains and forests were vast, and the bleak autumn wind was blowing on the Buddha's face, giving people a light and refreshing feeling, as if the whole body was also getting lighter, full of energy and wanting to be on that day. Gao Yunkuo ran recklessly.

In addition to the two families of King An and Su, many noble officials and eunuchs from Funing were also invited to hunt. Similarly, there were also warriors and sharpshooters in the army. In addition, there were various noble ladies. Shuang'er, the family lady, also came to participate in this autumn hunting. Of course, these noble ladies Shuang'er did not want to go hunting in the hunting grounds, but to meet those handsome young men riding horses in the hunting grounds.

Maybe the two saw the right eye in this, and went home to let the family talk about kissing.

In the past, at this kind of autumn hunting meeting, most of the sons of Su Wang's family showed the limelight. After all, his family has a high status, and all the sons in the palace are handsome and handsome. There was a lot of brilliance at the meeting, so King Su liked this kind of scene the most.

All the people on the court who praised him were his good sons!

Su Wang likes to hear this kind of praise the most.

This time, King Su must pull King An to hunt in autumn, just to let King An see the glorious side of his many good sons on the hunting ground, and to make this stinky brother envious and jealous... "Is the prince here?

" "

"Look over there, the son, the second son, and the third son are all over there!" "

I heard that the son of Prince An is also there?"

"The son of Prince An? Where is it?"

"I want to know where the fifth son is? They all said that the most handsome in the crowd is the fifth young master."

"Nonsense, the third young master is obviously the prettiest!"

"That! The one in the middle! That is whose family's young master!"

The family members sitting outside the venue gathered together and whispered Whispering, the ladies in the boudoir usually covered their mouths and discussed with the good sisters next to them. Some boldly turned their heads and opened their eyes wide to look at the faces of a bunch of handsome men on horseback.

The young master of King Su's family came galloping over on horseback. In the middle was the first son of King Su, and on both sides were the second and third sons riding side by side. They were followed by another young man. For him, it was a strange and handsome face riding a white horse.

"All the sons of Su Wang's family are really handsome and extraordinary!"

"Our prince teaches well."

"If you can marry the son of Su Wang's family, you will be lucky in your life."

...

King Su's face has an uncontrollable expression Smiling, looking at his sons with admiration, listening to the praise of the people around him, it was like a spring breeze blowing on his face, which made him feel good.

"That! Who is that in the middle of the crowd? He looks so handsome!"

"Is that also the son of Su Wang's family?"

"Could it be the seventh son?"

"He looks too outstanding. Is he married? I'm jumping for him."

"That's not the son of King Su's family, that's Prince An!" "

What, that's Prince An!"

...

When he heard this, the smile on King Su's face stiffened, and he I also saw the handsome young man in the crowd. The appearance and demeanor of the other party seemed to have a barrier between him and everyone around him, making others notice him at the first sight in the crowd.

Once the eyes were focused on him, everyone around him became invisible.

Su Wang's heart was cold and cold, and suddenly he felt a bad feeling.

It's all because his nephew is so good-looking, but... Today, I have to let those girls in the boudoir know that it is not enough for a man to only have face.

Show your style on horseback riding and shooting.

Xue Qingling sat next to Princess An holding the energetic little chubby. As soon as she saw the man on the horseback, she kept following the man in white. The man was riding a brave and handsome white horse today. The white clothes were no longer the familiar white robes embroidered in Cantonese, but a white riding and shooting outfit.

The ink hair that was falling down like a waterfall was now tied high behind his head, and the long ponytail hung neatly behind him.

This kind of attire perfectly complemented the other party's perfect figure, broad shoulders and narrow waist, handsome and extraordinary, adding a bit of unrestrained and unrestrained chivalry than usual.

Pei Shu got off the horse and walked to Xue Qingling with a smile on his face. Xue Qingling looked at him straight, as if he recognized him but dared not recognize him.

His husband is so handsome today!

Xue Qingling's heartbeat couldn't help beating wildly.

"Why are you looking at me so straight?"

Xue Qingling blinked, "Because you look good, husband!"

Even Princess An, who was on the side, was stunned for a while when she looked at her son who was unusually handsome today, blaming Pei. Shu usually dressed in white clothes that are as elegant as a fairy, but now he suddenly changed into a dress, which immediately brightened people's eyes and refreshed their ears.

My son is so handsome.

Concubine An was filled with emotion, and now she suddenly thanked Wang An and Su Wang, the two out-of-the-ordinary brothers, for allowing her to see her son's unrestrained and extraordinary side.

"If you look good, just take a few more glances." Pei Shu smiled and took the dull-looking chubby from Xue Qingling's arms.

The little chubby opened his mouth slightly, revealing two small white spots on his lower gums. When he saw his father, he was a little afraid to recognize him.

Pressing his fat paws into his familiar embrace, the little guy looked up at Pei Shu, with a clean and ignorant light in his big black eyes.

"Yeah?"

Is this really my dad?

Xue Qingling: "..."

Xue Qingling wanted to cover her eyes subconsciously. She had an inexplicable urge to snatch the little fat man back from Pei Shu's arms, because his handsome husband was holding the little fat man

. It is unbearable to look directly at.

A kind of naive aura continued to emerge from the father and son.

A fat son will always take away his father's temperament.

Obviously, when Pei Shu stood there alone, it only made people feel amazing, but when he hugged the little Pei Shu, who had facial features and looks exactly like him, in his arms, his son's chubby little face, childish face , in sharp contrast to Pei Shu, who was dressed in a strong outfit and handsome and handsome...

Xue Qingling looked up at the sky, and scratched his forehead, as if he couldn't bear to look directly at him.

The thumping heartbeat turned into a suppressed laughter in the throat.

I'm afraid his husband's most handsome enemy in this life is little Pei.

Princess An: "..."

Princess An also vaguely felt the disharmony in the picture in front of her.

Xue Qingling coughed, but still took back his little Pei from Pei Shu's arms, telling Xiao Pangdun not to continue to spoil his father's image.

Princess An felt that her daughter-in-law did the right thing.

It would be bad for King Su to see it.