Chapter 21 Sick

In the early morning of early spring, before the sun appeared, there was a mist of white mist, Xue Qingling wrapped up a fluffy cloak and walked out of Laizi Village, took a small genus, and hurried to the carriage for Fuyang City.

He yawned, and when he felt drowsy, he opened the curtains of the car to let a layer of cold wind blow on his face, and he became sober all of a sudden.

Xue Qingling was in a very happy mood today, humming a cheerful little tune from time to time, her pair of light-colored pupils looked at the greenery outside the car window with great interest, the green trees and grass outside contained morning dew, the color was verdant, like layers of Layers of jasper are stacked in the forest.

The carriage entered Fuyang City and stopped at the gate of Heluozhai. Xue Qingling got out of the carriage carrying a round food box made of red sandalwood carved with landscape kingfishers. The largest food box came out.

Although it was early in the morning and there were not many pedestrians on the street, there were already people queuing up at the entrance of Heluozhai, waiting for the freshest and earliest basket of pastries today.

Xue Qingling was also waiting outside with a food box.

Xiao Geng tried to take over the "big" food box from his son. This "big food box" made of rosewood not only has a large shape, but also has a large capacity and is not light in weight. Tired hands.

"What are you doing?" Xue Qingling held the food box in her arms.

Xiao Geng sighed, "Just send someone to buy it. Why do you have to wait here yourself?" "

I'm happy."

Xue Qingling held the food box in one hand and the handle in the other, and looked into the pastry shop. After taking a look, he freed his right hand and pushed Xiaojiao's shoulder, deliberately pushing him away, "Xiaojiao, don't stand here and get in the way, I will arrange it myself."

"I just want to line up to buy pastries by myself. Go away and stay in the carriage. Don't let your son see you here."

Xiaojiao: "..."

"Xiaojiao, help me clean up the carriage By the way, the stack of white papers in the upper right corner can't be moved casually...Okay, okay, let's go and do your work." After blasting

Xiaojiao away, Xue Qingling hugged her The food box, smiled very smugly.

There were a lot of people who came to Heluozhai waiting to buy pastries. Xue Qingling waited for an hour before she bought a large box of fresh and warm pastries. Quite struggling, Xue Qingling simply walked out of Heluozhai with the food box in her arms.

After staying in Heluozhai for so long, he seemed to have a lot of sweet smell of cakes on his body. Xue Qingling raised his hand and smelled his sleeves, and there was a burst of fragrance. He rubbed his nose and held the food in his arms firmly. box, looked up at the sky.

I don't know what's going on, the dark clouds in the sky are getting thicker and thicker, it's still early, but the sky at this time is like the grayness before nightfall, Xue Qingling thought that it might rain soon.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he thought this way in his heart, he heard a rumbling sound above his head, and then a crackling shower fell from the sky. After protecting the box, he trotted to the side of the carriage, and was pulled into the carriage by Xiao Jia. When getting into the carriage, Xiao Jia wanted to take the food box in his arms first, but Xue Qingling didn't let it go. into the carriage.

The raindrops were heavy and urgent. Although Xue Qingling only drenched for a short while, most of his clothes and hair were wet. The hair at the temples was wet with dark ink stains, and several strands of long hair were tangled together into a bunch. , The rain fell drop by drop along the tip of the hair.

The little cloak helped him take off the outer cloak, and wiped the rain on his young master's face with a dry towel, "Young master, let's go to the other courtyard to change clothes first." Xue Qingling hesitated for a moment, and glanced to the

side He raised his hand and used his index finger to straighten the hair beside his ears, and said indifferently, "Go directly to Laizizhuang. There is a cloak, and I didn't get caught in any rain, so it's okay." Because of Xue Qingling's

insistence However, Xiao Gu couldn't persuade him any more. Under such a torrential rain, the carriage pulled out of Fuyang City and headed all the way to Changyao Village on the outskirts of the city.

Xue Qingling sat in the carriage and wiped off the water stains on his face with a towel. Even though there was a layer of cloak to block it, there was still a lot of rainwater along the back of his neck and all the way to his back. The slightly wet clothes were clinging to his body On the way, because he trotted just now and still held the food box in his arms, waves of heat gushed out of his body, but he didn't feel cold.

The body was warm, and the warm wet clothes stuck to his skin. Xue Qingling rubbed his nose with his hands. The spring rain outside the window was still rustling down. As the torrential rain fell, a gust of cold air It also began to spread between the sky and the earth, and the chilly air blew into the carriage along the gap of the window, and blew on the back of Xue Qingling's neck, making him unable to resist raising his hand to block it.

Xue Qingling changed to a position sheltered from the wind, pressed the food box under her elbows, rested her head on the soft cushion, and was fascinated by the decorations on the roof of the carriage, with a little smile on her face from time to time.

Gradually, Xue Qingling felt her head was a little heavy, and her upper and lower eyelids were fighting.

He had woken up early in the morning and didn't get enough sleep last night. Sitting in the carriage with nothing to do at this time, a sense of exhaustion and sleepiness surged up. Xue Qingling couldn't help but closed his eyes, half asleep and lost consciousness.

"Young Master! Young Master! Young Master Ling'er!" With a flustered face, Xiao Geng reached out and touched his Young Master's forehead, frightened by the scalding heat.

When the carriage arrived at Laizi Village, Xue Qingling developed a high fever.

Pei Shu was brewing medicine in the room, when he suddenly saw Xiao Jia rushing in, and said eagerly to him: "Doctor Pei, Doctor Pei, my son is sick, you go and show him." Pei Shu followed Xiao Jia to

go In Xue Qingling's room, after testing the temperature on the other's forehead, he checked his pulse. Pei Shu turned to Xiao Jia and said, "The illness is serious but not serious. Don't worry too much. Look at your son. Go and decoct the medicine for him."

Xue Qingling was dizzy, and opened his eyes in a daze. Sometimes, it hurts a lot.

After coughing twice, he half-closed his eyes very uncomfortable, and wrapped the quilt tightly around his body. Even though he was wrapped in two layers of quilt, Xue Qingling still felt a little cold.

He thought a little dullly: I should be suffering from wind and cold.

Recently, Pei Shu always taught him to study the Shanghan Chapter. Xue Qingling subconsciously felt his own pulse, his mind was dizzy and swollen, his thinking was slow, his heart was beating fast, and he couldn't calm down at all. So, he He raised one hand under the quilt, caught the pulse of the other hand, and tried to feel his own pulse... um... He felt it for a long time, but found... ——his pulse seemed to be

very complicated.

To be more specific... what is it?

Her head was muddled, her thoughts couldn't be unified, and all kinds of messy things were flying in her mind. Xue Qingling felt a little frustrated and aggrieved thinking that after studying typhoid fever for so long, she didn't expect that she couldn't even treat herself.

When he was sick, he was physically uncomfortable, but now that he is depressed, it is even more uncomfortable.

Xue Qingling wrapped the quilt tightly and tried her best to shrink herself into a ball.

When Pei Shu walked into the room with the medicine, what he saw was Xue Qingling twisting and wrapping the quilt on the embroidered bed. He walked over, put down the medicine, and asked aloud, "What's wrong? What's wrong?"

Hearing his voice, Xue Qingling in the quilt was stunned for a moment, all the unhappiness and depression disappeared, and she couldn't even feel the pain on her body, and subconsciously replied: "No... nothing uncomfortable... "

As soon as he made a sound, he exposed his hoarse, broken throat.

Pei Shu: "..." Lie.

Xue Qingling looked embarrassed, scolded herself for being stupid, wanted to cover her face with a quilt, closed her eyes and said in a hoarse voice: "Headache, cough, sore throat..." "Okay, stop talking

, Come, drink the medicine." Pei Shu handed Xue Qingling the freshly brewed soup.

Xue Qingling propped up her body slightly, took the bowl of medicine, raised the white porcelain bowl, and drank the medicine with her head up. However, just after taking a mouthful of bitter and astringent typhoid medicine, Fang hadn't felt the taste between her lips and tongue. Just as he was about to swallow, the strange bitter taste surged up his throat, and all the few mouthfuls he just swallowed came back backwards.

"Cough cough...vomit..." Xue Qingling spat out all the medicine, he was so embarrassed at this moment, a lot of medicine juice came out from his nasal cavity, forcing his tears out.

Seeing this, Pei Shu quickly supported the opponent, pressed his hand near his nose, and then patted his back to relieve the opponent's pain at this time.

After hearing his son's uncomfortable coughing and vomiting outside, Xiao Jia quickly trotted in from the outside, saw the scene in the room, and hurriedly said: "Our son has a keen sense of taste, which is beyond ordinary people, especially when he is sick, and the last It's because you can't taste the smell, and when you're sick, you can't even feed the soup and medicine..."

At this moment, Xiao Geng was so annoyed that he actually forgot about it.

Xue Qingling was born in a family of medical practitioners. He is in excellent health on weekdays, pays attention to health maintenance, and rarely gets sick. The last time his son took medicine for illness was four years ago. At that time, he was still thirteen or fourteen years old. little boy. And in the past four years, Xue Qingling has taken over the Xue Family Medical Center and studied medicine hard. He also cooks some soups and medicines on weekdays, and occasionally tastes a few mouthfuls. He thought that the young master could accept bitter medicine...

Pei Shu frowned, and wiped the soup from the corner of Xue Qingling's mouth with a handkerchief. He looked at the person in front of him, and saw an unnatural, sickly blush on the other's cheeks , the cinnabar mole on the center of the eyebrows is also frighteningly red, and the lips are also thick crimson. Apart from these weird redness, the rest of the place is horribly pale. With tears in his eyes, Xue Qingling coughed a few times, his body trembled violently, and his chest heaved up and down with gasps.

The bitterness in his mouth still didn't subside, making Xue Qingling gag one after another.

Seeing that he was in extreme pain, Pei Shu couldn't bear it, so he directly touched Xue Qingling's sleeping point, and let him fall into a deep sleep.