Chapter 71

After leaving Zhang's house, Pei Shu originally wanted to go back to the medical center directly, but then she remembered something, so she went to hire a housekeeper who could read and count for her mansion, bought ten servant girls, and sent them to the hospital. In the house. If he was the only one in this house all this time, and it was empty, it would probably attract thieves to worry about it again. Now that he has found a housekeeper, he happens to entrust some things to him.

The butler, surnamed Zhang, could read and write. He was thirty-four years old this year, and he was still in good health. After listening to Pei Shu's order, he nodded and said yes, and then arranged for the new servant to go Either invite craftsmen, or buy some necessary household items.

After buying so many people, Pei Shu found that there were too many things to do in the new home, and many things had to be decided by him, and he really couldn't leave for a while, so he called Xiao Cang out, wrote a note to Xue Qingling, and told the other party I can't go back to the hospital before noon, so I just need to save some food for him.

Of course, Pei Shu's slightly... It should be a little bit of seven or eight dishes.

Xiao Cang happily tied the note and left, because it was almost time for meal, and at meal time, it didn't want to stay with its master at all, now Pei Shu asked him to go find Xue Qingling, he was very happy in his heart .

The white eagle in the sky spread its wings and flew far away with a swish. Because it thought that there would be meat to eat later, it was very excited and turned countless times in the sky, flying sideways and obliquely for a while. I almost bumped into a wild goose, and this wild goose got separated and somehow got separated from the flock, and flew alone in the sky. It was flying well, but was pecked by a little dog on its wings a few times like a mouse. The wild goose fled in fright.

After the wave was over, Xiao Cang finally flew to the kitchen in the backyard of Huichun Hall, then rushed into the kitchen, landed on Xue Qingling's feet and circled around the other party, Xue Qingling lowered his head to look after hearing Xiao Cang's movement Looking at Xiao Cang who was waiting for the meat, he smiled and patted its head, untied the letter written by Pei Shu from Xiao Cang's lap, and went to find a large piece of pork belly for Xiao Cang.

Xiao Cang went to eat meat in the yard very satisfied.

Xue Qingling opened the note, saw that Pei Shu said that she would be back later, turned around and saw the eight dishes that she was about to prepare, most of the dishes would be ready soon, if no one eats later , isn't it cold?

So the young master of the Xue family asked people to prepare food boxes, packed the dishes that were ready one after another, and took a group of sixteen dishes sent by the Xue family, and got into the carriage together to drive to Yongding Lane. past.

Xue Qingling decided to give the other party a surprise.

When he arrived at Yongding Lane, Xue Qingling was excited and kept lifting the curtain to look outside. When he stopped at the gate, he raised his head and took a look. The original plaque of the Zhang family had been taken down, and now the door was empty. , The plaque of Pei's family has not been hung yet.

The gate of the house was not closed, and some craftsmen walked in here from time to time with wooden boxes on their backs. Xue Qingling got off the carriage and asked the coachman to wait at the door, and followed the craftsmen to go in.

After walking inside, bypassing the screen wall, walking in from the bridge rails on both sides, and arrived at the bifurcation, Xue Qingling bowed his head and thought for a while, then continued to walk towards the main hall. In front of the main hall, he saw the snow-white clothes he was familiar with.

The other party was facing away from him at this time, holding a delicate knife in his hand, with a large pile of wood and sawdust piled beside it, and what he was carving in his hand was a beautiful carved wooden chair. The wooden chair underneath has already begun to take shape. He carved complicated patterns on the back of the chair, and there is a row of freshly pasted small lanterns beside it. These small lanterns are estimated to be hung under each eaves later.

When Xue Qingling saw the opponent's back, he restrained his breath, slowed down his pace, and walked slowly towards the opponent's direction. At this time, he saw that the opponent was concentrating on carving seriously, so he did not disturb the opponent, but stood By the side, just watching quietly.

The side face of the other party was picturesque, and his expression was serious and concentrated on the things in hand, which seemed extraordinarily serious and careful. Xue Qingling watched for a long time, unwilling to disturb the other party.

As soon as he saw the other party's handsome face, he immediately forgot everything, even temporarily put aside the food in the carriage at the door.

"How long do you want to watch?"

Although the person hadn't turned his head, but the other party must have said this to himself, Xue Qingling, who was peeking at the side, blushed and stammered: "I...I I just don't want to disturb you."

Pei Shu finally raised his head at this moment, put down the things in his hands, and turned around to face Xue Qingling who was peeking at the captured bag.

"How do you know I'm here?"

"Because you look at me differently from others." Pei Shu actually knew that the other party was coming, and he deliberately didn't look back, just to see when the other party was willing to speak. As a result, Xue Qingling stood beside him, as if she was stupid, staring at him without moving, without blinking.

Although being watched by someone he likes like this, it feels really good, but...

he is already getting a little hungry.

No, not a little hungry, but very hungry.

He didn't feel it when he was just working, but now that he came out of the state of concentration, the feeling of hunger became more and more painful, especially when he realized that the person standing beside him was Xue Qingling, he felt even hungrier.

At this time, Little Doctor Pei was a little envious of that guy Xiao Cang, and now he probably had enough to eat and drink, and he didn't know where he went to "catch snakes and fight wild geese".

Because you look at me differently from others?

After hearing the other party's words, Xue Qingling's cheeks flushed red. Could it be that his eyes are strange?

Seeing his blushing cheeks, Pei Shu walked to the other side with a smile, and raised his hand to try to pinch the other's cheek, but he thought that he always pinched the other's left cheek before, and today he would pinch the right cheek instead. A little bit, "Don't blush now, I see you want to dig a hole now, don't you?"

Xue Qingling had already developed a lot of resistance to him at the moment, tried to correct his expression, and said: "No, My face is not red, it's all hot, oops, the weather seems to be getting hotter and hotter, it's going to be summer soon, I seem to wear too many clothes today..." "Forget it, I'll spare you for now

, Tell me, how do you know I'm here?" Pei Shu asked, remembering what happened this morning, thinking about it, it is estimated that the other party should have known that he bought the house here.

That's right, after all, Xue's mansion is nearby.

Although this is the truth, Pei Shu still sighed in his heart: These people in Lin'an City must be too talkative.

"I, I, I... I listened to what my mother said."

Pei Shu was really taken aback at the moment, "Your mother, you and your mother also know?"

Pei Shu managed to maintain a calm expression, Suppressing the inexplicable tension rising from the bottom of his heart, this kind of tension is beyond his control.

Xue Qingling's mother-in-law is not his future mother-in-law.

"Yeah." Xue Qingling seemed to feel the subtle tension in the other party's tone. Dr. Pei, who usually shows no flaws, actually had such a side, which made the young master of the Xue family feel happy to win the game. A little nervous, she said with a happy tone: "My mother heard it from outside. It is rumored that a foreigner surnamed Peilai bought Zhang's house back by taking advantage of her."

"It's all rumored? Is it so shocking? In fact, I have looked at this house carefully, and the price given by the Zhang family is a little lower. It is absolutely worth buying." The Zhang family's house looked dilapidated because no one took care of it. It's a little bit old, but the foundation is still there. After several generations of owners' changes and little by little improvements, it has formed what it is today. Many old objects can't be bought with money. If you build a new one in another place House, if you want to have such a charm, you don't know how much money you will spend.

"It's really not a loss, little doctor Pei has a discerning eye." Xue Qingling blinked. In fact, after looking all the way, he also felt that the foundation of this house was very good. As long as a little money was spent on repairing it, it could become a very good building. The exquisite and elegant garden courtyard is very in line with Dr. Pei's temperament.

He also likes it very much.

Hearing what he said, Pei Shu was also very happy, with a gentle smile in his peach eyes, "It's just right that you're here now, do you want me to take you around and discuss with you by the way, well, this is The renovation picture of the house, please see if there is any dissatisfaction, and the small kitchen here, what style do you like, is it similar to the one in the medical center? There is also a small pavilion by the lake, do you want to make it into two? Hearing the question from the other party?"

Xue Qingling was vaguely uncomfortable when he heard the other party asking him this way, as if it seemed to mean something else, but since the other party had already asked this question, of course he said his thoughts in the slightest, "Kitchen? I like the kitchen in the medical hall very much, but I have to wait until I have a look at the place..." "

Is this a tea room? Then plant two plum blossoms at the door, so that you can sit in it in the twelfth lunar month at the end of the year." Cooking tea, sweeping snow and admiring red plums here..."

...

Pei Shu smiled as he listened to his rambling opinions, and at this moment, he suddenly realized that he really seemed to have a home .

"Hey... the pond over there, the water here is also good, suitable for raising fish, then we can sprinkle some lotus seeds in it, and then raise a group of fish, let's raise a group of Hongshan brocade, this kind of fish looks like Like the red carp, it is a unique fish in our city. It is very beautiful, especially in winter when the pond is covered with snow, and you can see a lot of red brocades in the water under the blue pond. Noisy."

Pei Shu nodded when she heard the words, looked at the people around her and said slowly: "Fish farming is quite leisurely and elegant." "

Well, my mother likes fish farming very much."

"Then you like it too Fish farming?"

"That's not true... I like fish very much. The Hongshan Jin I mentioned is a kind of fish that I like to eat very much. It has less earthy smell and the meat is very tender. I still secretly eat it the day you first came. I went to my mother's pool and touched one—"

When he said this, Xue Qingling suddenly stopped talking, as if he accidentally missed something...

I opened a medical clinic in ancient timesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें