Chapter 18 Boiling

"Is that the man? The one in white."

"That's him, he came out of Mangzi Village..." "

Although he is a doctor, he may have something on his body when he comes out of Mangzi Manor, in case he gets close He, you also have leprosy on your body, it's a problem of rotten arms and rotten legs."

...

A woman in sackcloth embraced the child in her arms, covered the child's mouth, hurried back to the courtyard gate, and quickly closed the door with her hands and feet Lock the button, pat the child's buttocks, and whispered to his child to stay in the house, "Stop playing, go in the house." The

courtyard doors of each house were closed one after another, and the village was suddenly deserted. The chirping sound became more and more obvious. Among the high-pitched crowing of chickens and barking of dogs, there were vague whispers, some of them were timid and liked to watch the excitement, and they huddled in small corners like the window eaves Inside, he stretched his neck to peek at the action of the man in white outside.

For the people of Changyao Village, Laizizhuang is really not a good place. Usually, parents scare the children at home, and they often say intimidating words such as "If you don't obey me, you will be locked up in Laizizhuang". They all felt that entering Laizizhuang was like stepping into the palace of Hades with one leg, taking away half of their souls, having ghost sores on their bodies, rotten hands and feet, and leaving only a body that was neither human nor ghost to live in the world.

On weekdays, no one wants to get close to a ghostly place like Laizizhuang.

Everyone is afraid of being infected with the dreaded leprosy.

Pei Shu: "..."

This is the first time someone treats her like a plague god.

The head of Changyao Village, Qin Daniu, invited Pei Shu back to his home. As the head of the village, Qin Daniu knew more about the situation in Laizi Village than the villagers. Of course, he also knew more about typhoid disease than the villagers. Well, although this typhoid disease can be transmitted to humans, the probability of it being transmitted to humans is not high. Since Pei Shu has been in Laizizhuang for two days and his body is fine, it means that he is not infected.

Qin Daniu also heard from Orion Zhang, who was guarding the side of Laizi Zhuang, that the patients in the Zhuangzi took Dr. Pei's medicine, and their symptoms were relieved a lot... ——This means that the

other party may really be able to cure the leprosy .

He is a good doctor with good medical skills.

Qin Daniu's family has a youngest son, Qin Guang, who is now eight years old. Little Qin Guang had a fever for three days and three nights in the past two years. Seeing that the youngest son became dumb, he found many doctors, and the doctors shook their hands and said that there was no cure, so Qin Daniu and his wife gave up treating Qin Guang's throat.

Now, when Qin Daniu's wife heard that Pei Shu could actually cure people with typhoid disease in Laizi Village, she couldn't help thinking about it, and wanted to ask Dr. Pei to heal her youngest son's throat.

Qin Daniu beckoned to his youngest son who was huddled in his wife's arms, called him to him, patted his youngest son on the shoulder, and said to Pei Shu: "Doctor Pei, help me to see if Xiaoguang is okay." Speak up."

His youngest son, Qin Guang, was simple and honest, with big ears, and looked very festive. Pei Shu asked the child to raise his head and open his mouth. After checking the other party, he found that the other party's vocal cords Damaged, the vocal part is sluggish and decayed, and the other party can't make any sound, completely in a state of loss of voice.

"Doctor Pei, take a look, can it be cured?" Just as Pei Shu was examining Qin Guang, the village head and his wife next to him couldn't restrain themselves from asking.

They want to know the result and are afraid of knowing the result.

Pei Shu pondered for a while, and just when the village chief and his wife thought that the other party was about to say "no", Pei Shu said, "This child can speak again, but his throat is severely damaged. He could only make a vague sound..."

Hearing his words, the village chief and his wife embraced the child excitedly, their hands trembling, and they kept repeating in their mouths: "It's good if you can speak, it's good if you can speak." Okay..."

Qin Guang's vocal cords were severely damaged. Pei Shu first stimulated the acupoints on the opponent's throat with silver needles, and then taught Qin Guang a few movements to mobilize the chest and abdomen to make his voice more mobilized. Vocal exercise, among other things, he prescribed a prescription. Pei Shu's beautiful peach eyes scanned the prescription from beginning to end, appraised it, and said, "It just so happens that these medicinal materials are available at Laizi Village. I will boil the medicine and bring it to him tomorrow.

" The idiot is a big family of medicinal materials, he almost moved a small medicine cabinet to Laizi Village, and while following Pei Shu to treat the people in the village, he also borrowed various medicinal materials to learn and distinguish medicines from Pei Shu.

"No, no, no, it's not going to work. Doctor Pei, you give us the prescription, and we grab the ingredients and boil it ourselves. Why bother you? It takes too much effort." Pei Shu glanced at Qin Guang, who was only eight years old

, Shaking his head, the soup made from the prescription in his hand has an extremely indescribable taste, mainly pungent and bitter, with a bit of sourness, and the finished product is a hundred times worse than poison... adults can barely make it Swallow it down, the child will suffer.

It is pitiful for this child to suffer so much at the age of seven or eight.

Pei Shu wanted to ease the child's suffering, and planned to ask the young master of the Xue family to help him make medicine. The decoction that Xue Qingling brewed, although the taste cannot be saved, it can be thicker and lighter than the two amateurs of the Qin family, and the taste is more suitable, and the people who drink the medicine will suffer less.

Xue Qingling, that little idiot, only cares about curing diseases and saving lives, but his medical skills are really helpless... Asking him to help make medicine can be considered as participating in curing diseases and saving lives?

Every time he thinks of Xue Qingling, Pei Shu can't help but want to raise his hand to rub the center of his eyebrows. He managed to control his hands behind his back, and said calmly to Qin Daniu and his wife in front of him: "The medicine stove is burning every day in Laizizhuang. If you feel sorry, you can go to the servants of the Xue family to pay for the medicinal materials, and then go to thank him in front of the young master of the Xue family." Pei Shu could see that

this young master of the Xue family, I like to hear patients thank him for saving lives.

But he was incapable of curing diseases and saving lives.

Hearing what Pei Shu said, although Qin Daniu didn't understand Little Doctor Pei's plan, he also "thought" he understood something, and quickly said: "Okay, okay, I must thank you two husbands Husband."

His accent was a bit localized, and Pei Shu couldn't quite understand the last two words of the other party, thinking that the other party choked when he spoke, and he was talking about a doctor.

So he nodded and left.

In this Changyao village, apart from the village chief's family, no one would come to him for treatment.

[Host: Pei Shu]

[Healing points: 58]

[Countdown to death: fifty-eight hours]

Pei Shu didn't panic when he saw this.

After the villagers saw Pei Shu coming out of Qin Daniu's house, they stayed away from the village chief's house for a day or two, for fear that they might get contaminated by accident.

"Doctor Pei is treating the village chief's mute son?"

"The child has been mute for two years, can he be cured?

"

However, after two days passed, Qin Guang, the youngest son of the village chief's family, could really make a sound! Someone heard Qin Guang in the courtyard of the village chief's house make a sound, but the sound seemed to be squeezed out of his throat, hoarse, obscure and unpleasant, like the sound of wood scraping on the floor, very ear-piercing .

Although the voice is ugly, it is not dumb after all!

"Have you heard? The mute son of the village head's family is no longer dumb." "

Then Dr. Pei is really capable!"

"I went to the village head's house to hear that the little Qin family can make sounds, but only Can say ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,

ay ——The typhoid disease on Sanwa's body in Laizizhuang was cured!

At this moment, the people in Changyao Village became excited.

No one can imagine that this kind of disease, which is like suffering in hell, is actually cured by a doctor!

That doctor in white is really skilled in medicine!

There is a villager in Changyao Village, surnamed Sun, called Sun Ming, who is twenty years old this year. Sun Ming was originally the only child in the family, but his parents died early, so he was the only one left in his family. Now he has no parents or elders, and lives alone in the village. He has no father, mother, relatives, or reason. His life is hard, and no other family dares to marry their daughter to him. A person with a hard life will restrain his father and mother and also restrain his wife.

Therefore, until now, Sun Ming is still a bachelor. His family has two acres of land and a house, and he has no worries about food and clothing in the village. One person is full and the whole family is not hungry, so it can be said that he is at ease. However, in the past few days, something has gone wrong with him.

Two days ago, Sun Ming went up the mountain alone, and caught a hare on the mountain. He was very happy, and ran down the mountain with the rabbit. The spring was bitterly cold, and Sun Ming was not afraid at all because he was young and strong, and his body was like fire. The cold wind, without even a bamboo hat, ran home against the cold wind, and when he ran home, his face was stiff from the cold wind.

Sun Ming threw the tied rabbit into the pile of straw, patted his face casually, and didn't take it seriously, but since that day, his face has been in pain from time to time, and he is doing the work at hand, his face There was a burst of convulsions and severe pain in the air, and the cold wind outside was blowing on the face through the window, which doubled the pain. Using a hot towel to compress the pain could relieve the pain a little.

Sun Ming twitched the corner of his mouth, gasped several times, and pressed one side of his cheek with a hot towel, resisting the successive convulsions and pain. He had been applying hot towels for a day, but the pain on his face still didn't heal. Sun Ming was thinking, he had to find a doctor to take a look at his face.

As soon as he went out, he heard people in the village talking about Dr. Pei in Laizi Village, saying that he not only let the mute son of the village chief's family speak, but also cured a typhoid patient in Laizi Village. Obviously, his medical skills are very high It looks like...

"That little doctor Pei is young, and his medical skills are really good." "

I have a migraine problem, and I want to see that doctor Pei for treatment, but I heard that the doctor is usually in Leizizhuang, Then we dare not go..."

To the people of Changyao Village, Laizizhuang is a place that must not be visited, and it is even more terrifying than mass graves.

After Sun Ming heard the villagers' comments, he felt that Dr. Pei would be able to cure his face, so he just went to Laizizhuang to see Dr. Pei for treatment today.

As for the dreadful Fengfeng...

Since childhood, everyone around him said that Sun Ming's fate was hard, that he could restrain his father, mother, and wife. As for Laizizhuang, there is nothing to be afraid of.

just go.