Chapter 78 Tossing

Mrs. Guan?

What does it mean?

Why did you suddenly congratulate her?

Liu Yuzhi's eyes widened, and she said, "Master Qi, please explain clearly."

Qi Yuhong handed her the answer sheet in his hand, and said, "Mrs. Xue can read it by herself."

Liu Yuzhi read it casually for a few times Eyes, the handwriting is very good, and the writing is also very fluent. Anyway, it is an article that she can't write. A barely educated person like her can only know that the answer sheet is well written, but she doesn't know how well it can be written. how nice.

"This answer sheet..."

"That Mr. Pei is really talented. I don't know which famous teacher he came from?"

Liu Yuzhi: "..."

Liu Yuzhi's head was in a daze, and she could no longer believe what she heard. In fact, the little doctor Pei that her son likes is not a wandering doctor who likes to travel around the mountains and rivers at a young age?

How could a doctor with a benevolent heart suddenly become a great talent in music, chess, calligraphy, painting, four books and five classics?

"You said he has only learned from others, how is he compared with Zong Yuan?"

"Mr. Pei is a genius."

...

"Am I dreaming?" Her son married a talented man, but in fact, she and her handkerchiefs knew that she had just yelled that she was addicted to her mouth, and she herself failed to marry a talented man as she wished. How could it be successful.

Back then, her eldest daughter married Wang Zongyuan, the son of the magistrate of Fengan County in Yuzhou. The eldest son-in-law was also a scholar. One year after marriage, at the age of nineteen, she was admitted as a scholar. Although she has not yet passed the exam, Liu Yuzhi also thinks that the other party's knowledge is not bad...

After all, after ten years of hard study, not many can really read it, and there are a lot of forty or fifty who can't pass the exam.

Before hearing that her youngest son fell in love with a doctor, Liu Yuzhi didn't struggle with it for long. She thought it would be fine to be a doctor, as long as her knowledge was half that of her eldest son-in-law's.

Who knows why I bumped into a celestial genius...

Liu Yuzhi was still in a daze, but Qi Yuhong got up and said goodbye to her, "It's getting late, I should go home."

Even Qi Yuhong, who is naturally free and easy , I was also stimulated at this moment. Looking at Mrs. Xue who was in surprise and surprise, I couldn't help feeling envious and jealous in my heart. Even the proficiency in literary skills is frighteningly high... It's a pity that such a person is not his son-in-law, but someone else's son-in-law.

No, I can't wait any longer.

Liu Yuzhi: "Hey, Master Qi, wait..."

Liu Yuzhi finally came to her senses at this moment. She saw that Qi Yuhong was leaving, but she didn't want to keep him, but—"This... Please keep the answer sheet, Young Master."

When Qi Yuhong was about to leave just now, he not only took his own test questions, but also took away Pei Shu's answer sheet.

Liu Yuzhi rushed forward to stop Qi Yuhong, and asked him to hand over the answer sheet that was caught in the test questions.

Qi Yuhong froze, and said slowly: "...Madam Xue, you can't understand, why don't you let me take it home."

He still wants to study this answer sheet more. Besides, he also likes the other party's questioning style so much that he can't help but want to collect it.

"No." Liu Yuzhi's eyes widened. This is something her future son... wrote.

"Master Qi, you should keep it."

Qi Yuhong: "Mrs. Xue, I want to read Mr. Pei's article a few more times." "

So that's the case." Liu Yuzhi suddenly realized, and then she smiled Said: "Master Qi, it's not difficult, you keep this, and I will have someone copy it and send it to the house later."

Qi Yuhong: "..."

Qi Yuhong looked at the expression in front of him. The noble lady had a murderous smile on her face, as if if he didn't hand over what was in his hand, the other party would call his servants to grab it.

He sighed, had no choice but to pull out the answer sheet from the test questions, and carefully handed it to Mrs. Xue in front of him.

Liu Yuzhi checked it carefully, and after the answer sheet was not "short or short", she showed a satisfied smile that a businessman should have.

"Master Qi, go slowly, I will come to thank you in a few days..."

Qi Yuhong left without looking back, he didn't want to hear Liu Yuzhi's words at all, come to thank? He came to show off.

Liu Yuzhi put the answer sheet into her sleeve, and then looked around, only to find that the little hornet buzzing next to her in time every time was gone at this time. She asked the maid to find out that this little idiot Made a lot of cakes and sent them to Pei Shu who just finished the exam.

That's right, the other party is really hungry after writing for so long.

Matchmaker Liu stood up now, she couldn't bear it anymore, not to mention a table of good wine and food, and a lot of fruit and tea, her stomach was twice as big.

Unlike Xue Qingling who was still in the room, she had been able to fully understand the conversation between Qi Yuhong and Mrs. Xue just now. After listening, Matchmaker Liu sighed, took the handkerchief, and pulled up her dress. , with a big belly, he walked to Madam Xue's side and said, "Mrs. Xue, it's really not easy for people to come to your house to propose marriage, and you are too troublesome." Liu Matchmaker even cried out for Mr. Pei's grievances, and he came to propose a marriage

. It's another test of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, and knowledge. If it's a small fight, it's fine. Then Mrs. Xue found Mr. Sun and Mr. Jiang, and even Master Qi from the academy was called over by her. Also in order not to mobilize the crowd too much?

Liu Yuzhi finally couldn't hold back the expression on her face after listening to Liu Matchmaker's words, and she also sighed.

Is she too fidgety?

It is obvious that Dr. Pei can stand the toss too much.

Liu Yuzhi never expected such a scene today.

Now there are only orphans and widows left in their Xue family. She is the only elder in Xue Qingling's family, and there is no male in the family. It is different from when his sister got married. Now that someone has come to propose marriage, Liu Yuzhi thought Let's find some old elders to come over to support the scene and be a witness.

That's why she deliberately looked for Mr. Sun, Mr. Jiang, and Qi Yuhong... She still doesn't like ordinary people.

If they were really defeated by these people, based on their reputation in Lin'an City, they would not be ashamed at all, and they could show their faces by the way, and it would be a good story to get the evaluation and guidance of the elders.

But today's script just didn't work out as she had imagined.

Liu Yuzhi felt that her head was knocked out by a big rock from the sky.

This was too unexpected for her.

"Mrs. Xue, I didn't say you. You don't want such a son-in-law. Some people want it, and you still make things difficult for him... Oh, I only hate that I don't have a twin, or I will let him marry Pei. Doctor... I can't find such a son-in-law even with a lantern. I have been a matchmaker for decades, and this is the first time I have met such an outstanding young talent. He has high medical skills, looks good, and can play the piano Chess, calligraphy and painting, even knowledge is so good... Ah, I'm going to have a twin now, I don't know if it's too late..."

Liu Yuzhi: "..."

She tilted the figure of Liu Matchmaker in front of her, thinking about the other party's appearance. Shaking and shaking can crush people to death. If the other party has twins, it is estimated that they will be four times the width of Dr. Pei.

"This marriage proposal has been proposed for almost a day, Mrs. Xue, I really don't understand you, so you can tell me, do you agree to this marriage or not?" Matchmaker Liu thought with a smile on her face She was even happier when the other party refused to agree. For such a young talent, she could still help him with other matchmaking.

Liu Yuzhi rarely rolled her eyes, and said in an impatient tone: "Is there any need to ask? Yes, why don't I agree, Liu Matchmaker, go and welcome the things with Manager He." "Okay, I'll go right away,

Xue Ma'am, your good son-in-law has brought a pair of wild geese with good looks, why don't you go and see for yourself later..." "Of course

I will go and see later, but..." Liu Yuzhi Looking to the other side, he said in a low voice: "Matchmaker Liu, go and get busy first, I will prepare a big red envelope for you later." "

Mrs. Xue, I brought you such a good son-in-law. " , your red envelope must be bigger." Matchmaker Liu said with a wry smile.

"Don't worry, you are absolutely indispensable."

Liu Yuzhi stood there and watched Matchmaker Liu and Guanshi He go out to receive the gift, and received the other people's things. This matter was considered a success, but... Liu Yuzhi showed a smile at the corner of her mouth, why didn't the little hornet come over?

Xue Qingling coyly put a large food box of pastries on the table, and asked Pei Shu to come over to eat. He had already broken the boat and didn't ask how the other party was doing in the exam. Anyway, the result was the same no matter what.

He, Young Master Xue, will definitely make his mother agree!

It's just a matter of time.

It's just a pity...

He finally waited until the other party came to propose marriage today.

Xue Qingling sat on the small stool, with her hands resting on her cheeks, her small face collapsed, her cheeks were fattened by her hands, as if she had turned into a melancholy little squirrel.

Pei Shu caught a glimpse of his expression, smiled inwardly, and deliberately didn't speak, just eating his snacks, after all...he was really starving to death, and while eating his snacks, he admired the sad little squirrel in front of him.

Xue Qingling sighed again, seeing Pei Shu who was silent beside him, he thought he had guessed something, he clenched his fist, made a decision, turned around and went out to find his mother.

As soon as she went out, she saw Liu Yuzhi playing with willow branches by the pool, Xue Qingling felt even more uncomfortable seeing his mother's relaxed and happy appearance.

Reluctantly walked up to Liu Yuzhi, and called out in a low voice: "Mother..."

Liu Yuzhi looked at the dispirited look of this proud little bumble bee, and suddenly let out a bad breath in her heart, seeing if you are still complacent? proud.

"Mother... where is Master Qi?"

"Didn't you see? Master Qi has already left." Even Matchmaker Liu left here.