Chapter 104 Doctor Xue

It was a small and slightly heavy golden longevity lock with four small characters of "Longevity and Wealth" written on it. Just looking at the appearance, the engravings on it were extremely delicate. It must be something only for special wealthy people. .

Holding the longevity lock, Xue Qingling asked hesitantly, "This is..."

"This is probably something my parents left me." When Pei Shu was picked up by the elder brother, he was wearing such a lock. A long life lock.

This long-life lock is made of a rare metal, it can be cut continuously by a knife, it can't be burned by fire, and the workmanship is meticulous and exquisite, but it can be said to be ingenious, and it is not something ordinary craftsmen can make. Logically speaking, for such a rare thing, it should be easy to find the owner who made it, but the longevity lock on Pei Shu's body, he asked many craftsmen in Datang, but he couldn't find it. Longevity locked people.

After all, this longevity lock was left to him by his biological parents in this life, and Pei Shu always carried it with him.

Xue Qingling gave him the jade pendant left by his father, and Pei Shu also planned to give him the longevity lock.

Xue Qingling carefully put away this exquisite and small longevity lock, and decided to keep the lock for their future children... However, Xue Qingling blushed a little, it's too early for children... I have given tokens to each

other After that, the two went to Changmo Street in Fuyang City together, which is where Pei Shu used to set up a stall to see a doctor.

Uncle He, who sells sesame seed cakes, still sells sesame seed cakes there.

Uncle He was a little surprised to see the two of them.

Uncle He blinked his eyes, and put all his attention on the white-clothed doctor in front of him. After so many months, the other party really hasn't changed at all. Of course, the biggest change is probably the two people in front of him. The hands that people hold.

This little Shuang'er had asked him about Dr. Pei before, but he didn't expect that it had only been a few months -

"You?"

Xue Qingling squeezed the hand of the person next to him, shook it in front of Uncle He, and said happily: "We're already married."

Uncle He said in surprise, "Really? Congratulations..."

After Uncle He learned that the two of them were married, he deeply lamented the wonderful fate in the world, and offered to give them ten sesame cakes Of course, Pei Shu and Xue Qingling didn't want it, they just bought a sesame seed cake each, and left from old man He's sesame seed cake stand.

At this time, the sun was setting, and the two of them held hands together and strolled on the streets full of golden lights. The wind blew their long black hair tightly tangled together, and there was a faint fragrance of sweet-scented osmanthus in the air.

Xue Qingling let go, and tore up the big biscuit in his hand to feed the people next to him.

He looked at a biscuit that was bigger than his face, and was really shocked. If he ate it by himself, he probably could eat it for a day.

Xue Qingling: "..."

Xue Qingling tore off a piece of biscuit with a dull expression, and took the initiative to feed it to the mouth of the person next to him, "Eat it, eat more, if there is not enough..."

Pei Shu frowned: "Can you Don't feed me like Xiaocang."

"Ah? Okay." Xue Qingling slowed down, tore off a piece and fed it to the other party's mouth.

Xue Qingling found a lot of fun during the feeding process. At this moment, he suddenly regretted not buying ten big sesame seed cakes from Old Man He to feed Little Doctor Pei.

Pei Shu bit into it and chewed, "Can you stop feeding me, I'm going to be choked to death by you."

Xue Qingling laughed a few times, and said comfortingly: "Little Doctor Pei, couldn't you eat ten sesame seed cakes in one sitting before? Now there are only two, and I'm sure I won't be able to choke you..." Pei Shu pretended to

cough A few times, then tilted his head, fell on Xue Qingling's shoulder, closed his eyes, and pretended that he had choked to death.

Xue Qing was inspired by the weight on his shoulders, and two small dimples appeared on his face involuntarily. He put down the biscuits in his hand, held up the wrist of the person next to him, put his hand on the pulse of the other person, and felt the other person's pulse with a serious face. pulse condition.

Dr. Xue began to take the pulse...

Little Doctor Xue sighed, "The pulse is sometimes fast and thunderous, and sometimes it rains like spring rain... It's really difficult..."

Doctor Xue sighed again and again He said, "But it's okay, you only need ten catties of Coptis chinensis to make soup for you to drink, and you will wake up immediately—"

Pei Shu: "..."

He opened his eyes and bounced off Xue Qingling's shoulder, word by word. Accused in words: "A quack doctor is harmful."

Xue Yong doctor snorted softly, and said with great pride: "I learned this from my master. If you have the ability, you can talk to him."

Pei Shu raised his hand on the other party's forehead Knocked up, and corrected: "You don't have a master, you only have one husband."

Xue Qingling laughed twice, leaned over and hugged Pei Shu's arm, and comforted him very intimately: "Come on, husband, let's continue to eat." Shaobing!"

Pei Shu sighed, closed his eyes and said helplessly: "After I got married, my salary plummeted. I used to have the most beautiful peach blossom snow drink in Fuyang City, and the eight-treasure boat duck and lotus-flavored tofu in Wangyuan Building. , cherry-flavored chicken nuggets, bamboo shoot fish soup, hibiscus shredded chicken...what am I left now? I only have sesame seed cakes..."

"Hey, after eating the biscuits, I will take you to eat eight-treasure boat duck, lotus-flavored tofu, chicken nuggets..."

After eating two biscuits, Mrs. Pei really fulfilled her promise, and took her husband again I went to Wangyuan Tower to eat a meal, but this meal is no longer the feast of apology.

At night, the two lived in Xue's other courtyard, and spent another night like glue.

On the second day after arriving in Fuyang City, the young master of the Xue family woke up early with a strong willpower, prepared his things, and enthusiastically encouraged Pei Shu to go out together.

They are going to Changyao Village and Laizizhuang this morning.

Pei Shu, who was sitting in the carriage, glanced at the excited little chubby mouse, taking in all the other's little thoughts.

The people in Changyao Village misunderstood them as a couple last time, but this time... it's not a misunderstanding.

They arrived at Laizi Village first.

Today's Laizi Village has changed a lot, and there are still many homeless people who have suffered from typhoid disease living there. They may still have disabilities, but they are already able to take care of themselves. Zhuangzi is well-organized, Zhuangzi's vegetable field is already full of vegetables, and a shelf is set up next to it. In this August, it is full of fruits. An osmanthus tree next to the house has grown a few points Beige floral.

Sanwaer is playing around in Laizi Zhuang. He used to cry and run home from Laizi Zhuang, but now that he recovered from his illness, he would go back to Laizi Zhuang to play around from time to time, climbing trees and digging out bird nests. He did everything, and when he saw Pei Shu and the others, Sanwa cried out several times in surprise.

Everyone in Zhuangzi came out to greet them. After Pei Shu diagnosed their pulse, he asked them to take good care of their bodies according to their respective conditions. Xue Qingling happily gave them wedding candies.

That's right, for this trip, the young master of the Xue family brought a lot of candy.

Xue Qingling stuffed Sanwa with a lot of wedding candies.

Speaking of which, Sanwa can be regarded as their great matchmaker.

Sanwa's eyes sparkled, "...so much sugar??"

"Well, this is the wedding candy for Dr. Pei and me. Come, let's try one." Xue Qingling smiled so toothlessly.

"It's so sweet!"

Seeing this, Pei Shu warned, "Kids, don't eat too much candy in one go."

Little Doctor Pei couldn't bear his husband to harm the children.

Liu Chunfang, the squint-eyed woman who used to protect the third child in the village, has moved out of the mansion and married Sun Ming. The fate of these two people is also very interesting. When Sun Ming came to Laizizhuang for medical treatment, Liu Chunfang gave him a bowl of water, and the two formed a fate. Liu Chunfang wanted to be self-reliant, and she tried to make a lot of embroidery, but she was reluctant to leave Laizizhuang, so she begged Sun Ming to help her take it to the city to sell, and exchange some necessities for him when he came back. After coming and going, the two saw each other right...

Both of them are hard-working people.

Sun Ming was alone, and he was said to be hard-fated since he was a child, and no one wanted to marry him because he restrained his father and mother and his wife and children; while Liu Chunfang had contracted typhoid before, and suffered from the cold eyes of the people around him, and had already narrowly escaped death. Once, they were not afraid of what the other party's wife would say, so the two of them simply had a wedding in the village and became a couple.

After Pei Shu and Xue Qingling left Laizizhuang, they went to Sun's house to meet the couple.

When Sun Ming saw Pei Shu, he suddenly recalled the pain in his face last time, and took a hissing breath.

Liu Chunfang was very happy to see the two of them, especially when she received the wedding candy, her eyes were filled with joy, and she said several times: "I have already said that this is Dr. Pei, but it must be your husband after all.

" The little boy nodded countless times while holding the wedding candy.

Totally agree.

Pei Shu also checked Liu Chunfang's pulse, and when he learned that the couple wanted a child, he prescribed some warming and nourishing medicines, "Your body needs to be taken care of for a while, and you will have a child. I will give you acupuncture again. After hearing the words, Sun

Ming and his wife had expressions of infinite joy in their eyes, and they immediately expressed their gratitude.

Liu Chunfang's body had been treated by another doctor. The doctor said that her body was damaged and it was difficult to have children. The two of them had been married for a lifetime without children. After the body recuperated, I was really overjoyed.

"Doctor Pei, you are really our great benefactor."

After leaving Sun's house, Pei Shu and Xue Qingling went to Changyao Village again. This time, he was finally not treated like a plague god. Pei Shu was invited into the house by the village head. The mute son of the village chief's family is no longer mute. Although his vocal cords are damaged and his voice is a bit harsh, he can already speak like a normal person.

"Doctor Pei, I really don't know how to thank you..."

Pei Shu and Xue Qingling stayed in Changyao Village for a long time. After treating the villagers, they rushed back to Fuyang City before noon. After lunch, Pei Shu and After Xue Qingling finished counting things together, the group of them came to the ferry and took a boat to Yangchuan.