Chapter 182 A Good Thing

After Pei Shu spoke a few words with Xue Qingling and Princess An, he was immediately called away by King Su's son. On the shooting range over there, there were already many young people riding horses. They drew bowstrings on the horses and shot arrows It went out and hit the red heart of the target.

Among them, the most dazzling one is the seventh son of Su Wang's family. The seventh son is young and handsome. He rides on a horse taller than others, and gathers the focus of everyone in the audience. With a smile on his lips, he draws the full moon bow, and the silver arrow With a whoosh, the arrow shot out through the air and hit the farthest bull's-eye without any mistakes.

"Okay!"

"Seventh Young Master is a sharpshooter!"

...

There were bursts of applause.

King Su's son politely invited Pei Shu to choose bows and arrows in front of the weapon rack. King Su had a large inventory, and there were hundreds of sharp bows and arrows of different sizes and lengths in front of him. The bowstring, as well as the cold and sharp point at the front end of the arrow, made people's blood boil.

"This is the earth-shattering bow, this is the sunset bow..." Prince Su introduced the origin and power of various bows and arrows to Pei Shu as he walked.

With a proud smile on his lips, King Su raised the corners of his eyes to look at Pei Shu, and said with a smile, "Your Highness An, choose one?"

Pei Shu nodded and glanced lightly at the row of bows and arrows in front of him.

The few bows and arrows facing them now are extremely exaggerated black iron heavy bows of tens or even hundreds of catties.

Most people can't pull it off.

Pei Shu: "..."

Pei Shu glanced lightly at Prince Su's face, and the smile on Prince Su's face remained the same. He just deliberately brought Pei Shu to these bows and arrows, and gave him a heavy blow first. Get off your horse.

Let him be embarrassed, show weakness, and say that he can't draw these bows.

King Su's son was full of anticipation, he just wanted to see the timid expression of the person in front of him.

However, he stared at Pei Shu's face for a long time, only to find that the person in front of him had used his skills of "calmness" and "calmness" to the extreme, and he couldn't see what the other person was thinking at all.

His eighth brother is the most joyful, but this one in front of him is completely opposite to his eighth brother.

Su Wang's son: "..."

Pei Shu: "..."

The two looked at each other, Pei Shu's facial features were very calm, and Su Wang's face could not be covered.

The scene suddenly became silent and awkward. Of course, the embarrassing one was Prince Su, who couldn't just stay here with the guests.

The opponent didn't move, and he also couldn't see the embarrassment of the opponent's inability to draw the bow.

Pei Shu didn't follow the other party's wishes to take these exaggerated heavy bows, not because he couldn't draw them, but because they were inappropriate.

It would be very suitable for a strong man to use such a heavy bow, but if he uses it, it will hinder his image, especially when his husband, Xiao Ling'er, is still here.

Prince Su coughed twice, couldn't hold it any longer, and decided to skip this link, "The Prince An was born and grew up in the south of the Yangtze River, so he should rarely use bows and arrows."

Pei Shu nodded frankly.

It is true that he seldom uses bows and arrows, and uses pens, flutes, lyres and the like more often. They are in the Valley of Ten Thousand Flowers, a place of elegance.

It's not that he was born in Tiance Mansion.

Hearing the answer, Prince Su was immediately satisfied. He was a little relieved and decided not to embarrass the other party in this matter. This Prince An doesn't know how to use bows and arrows at all, "So... this prince will choose one for you. A suitable bow."

In terms of riding and shooting, the other party will definitely be compared by their Su Wang family's young master.

No matter how much the other party shirks the excuses, today they have to shoot a few arrows in front of everyone and make a fool of themselves.

"Then I would like to thank Prince Su."

With his hands behind his back, Prince Su chose a light and small silver longbow among all the bows and arrows. The light and delicate bow and arrow are very beautiful in shape. Sophisticated and elegant.

The lethality is also weak.

It is most suitable for beginners who do not know how to ride and shoot.

For example, his younger brothers who are under ten years old use this kind of bows and arrows.

"Young Prince An, how about this one?" Prince Su took the bow and lightly tossed it in his hand. After stroking Danhe's body with his index finger, he handed it to Pei Shu who was beside him.

Pei Shu held the bow and arrow in his hand as if he didn't realize that it was a novice toy bow, and said in a satisfied tone, "This bow is not bad, very beautiful, so let's take it." Prince Su secretly smiled inwardly

.

Pretty is useless, embroidered pillows.

Prince Su's heart narrowed, but his tone did not show it at all, "Sir An, ride a horse and try some arrows?" "

Okay." Pei Shu readily agreed.

Pei Shu carried the quiver handed over by others on his back, and rode on the steed with the novice bow that was so beautiful that he was wearing it. Several noble children around him and King Su's sons saw the bow in his hand, every time There was a look of playfulness on everyone's face.

The second son of Su Wang's family frowned, walked up to Su Wang's son and whispered: "Brother, it's not good to let him use this bow.

" Said to deviate from the bull's-eye, the distance that can shoot the bow and arrow out of the target is not bad.

There is a high probability that the bow and arrow will fall to the ground halfway.

The picture at that time was too embarrassing.

The other party is their cousin anyway, so they can't do things so badly, it seems that his family is bullying others.

Prince Su looked at the distant bull's-eye, and felt that he was a little unreasonable. He walked up to Pei Shu and hesitated: "How about I ask someone to move the target closer alone." At least let

their cousins ​​hold the arrow. Shoot on target.

Otherwise, it would be the face of the Li family's royal family that would be lost.

"No need." Pei Shu was very confident this time, riding a tall horse and condescendingly.

Su Wang's son: "..."

Second Young Master: "..."

You didn't go down the steps when I gave you the steps?

The corner of Prince Su's mouth twitched. Although the other party didn't appreciate it, he still wanted to take care of his cousin's face. He pulled over a guard and asked him to ask someone to shorten the distance of one of the targets by half.

This target was specially used to supply Pei Shu.

If the opponent can hit a few arrows on it, as a frail novice, he can still be considered face-saving, and at most he will be severely laughed at by his father.

Pei Shu rode his horse and began to run around the track. Such a handsome prince appeared on the track, and a group of family members in red and green over there threw themselves at the prince in the middle of the field. Amidst the commotion, one after another There were endless compliments.

Whether it is the horse the opponent is riding, the riding and archery outfit on his body, or the handsome face, and the beautiful silver bow in the opponent's hand, they are simply the most dazzling existence on the field. At this time, the limelight was covered.

"The prince An is so handsome!" " The bow

in his hand is so beautiful! " His eyes twitched unceasingly, staring blankly at the toy novice arrow in the hand of the handsome Shizi. King Su: "..." When he saw the bow in the opponent's hand, his heart jumped suddenly. Although Su Wang knew that Wang An's son was weak and definitely not good at riding and shooting, he didn't expect that the other party was so weak. He wanted to see his rival suffer, but he didn't want his nephew to make a big fool of himself in public. Knowing that his son was sure to win this game, King Su couldn't help feeling a little bit of love for his nephew while he was happy. His eyes were full of concern, and he looked at Wang An who was beside him. After seeing his son playing with such a bow, Wang An remained indifferent. King Su: "!" Is this still my own father? my poor nephew.

King Su shed a few crocodile tears in his heart in advance, thinking that after his nephew Li Junlan missed an arrow, he, the uncle king, must not laugh at him, but comfort him and care about him.

After riding a horse for a while, Pei Shu pulled out a light and sharp arrow from the quiver behind him. The horse under him was still running ahead, but he turned sideways and quickly pulled the bowstring in his hand, hardly needing to aim. , the bow and arrow in his hand flew out of the string in an instant.

With a swish of the bow and arrow, it pierced deeply into the center of the nearest target. This target was the short target that Prince Su asked someone to move closer for Pei Shu's special use.

Pei Shu had to give Prince Su a face, so the first arrow hit the target firmly.

The person guarding the target on the side beat the gong and drum in his hand heavily, and shouted: "Hit the bull's-eye!"

"Hit it!"

The crowd cheered.

Prince Su's son: "..."

King Su: "..."

The other sons of King Su: "..."

King Su and his princes were a little confused for a moment, and shot them with a toy bow in their hands. Bullseye, what does this mean? With such a short distance, anyone of them could easily hit it, but whoever can easily hit the bull's-eye would choose a toy bow?

Su Wang Shizi murmured: "Accidentally shot it?"

Before these people could think about a result, Pei Shu immediately continued to draw the bow, and shot out several arrows one after another, each of which was shot in one place. Bullseye.

Pei Shu's speed was too fast, so fast that no one could see his movements clearly, the arrow in his hand shot out of the air.

As if he didn't need to aim at all, he shot every arrow in his hand very casually.

There were a total of twenty-five arrows in the quiver behind him. Pei Shu thought it would be troublesome to shoot one by one, so he pulled out three or five arrows and shot them all together, and shot all the arrows in his hand in two or three strokes. .

The target was full of his arrows.

Every time he shot one, there was continuous applause and cheers. Xue Qingling hugged little Pei in the crowd to cheer for his husband. His dad applauds.

The little fat man seemed to be infected by the warm atmosphere at this time, and he kept babbling.

It's a pity that his soft little chubby claws can't make a sound.

"All hit?!" Su Wang was already dumbfounded.

Holding such a small broken bow, he was able to hit all the bull's-eyes. Even the farthest target was covered with more than a dozen arrows shot by Pei Shu.

King An was very calm at the side: "My son is both civil and military. If it is a

martial arts competition, this king is not as good as him.

" Fengyun sighed calmly: "As expected, the blue is better than the blue!"

King Su shut himself up.

Endless sour gas emanated from his body, as if he had turned into a jar of sauerkraut. Why was the child raised by him in the palace not as good as the child raised by the other party in the countryside since he was a child?

After losing a child, twenty years later, he can actually reap a good son who is both civil and military.

Is there such a good thing in the world? !