Chapter 48

When Pei Shu returned to the medical hall, he walked up to Xue Qingling, and talked about what happened after being called out just now, "Someone offered me fifty taels of silver to leave Huichuntang, does the young master of the Xue family know who is doing it behind the scenes?" Such a thing?"

"Could it be that the former doctors of Huichuntang were lured away with money like this?"

Xue Qingling frowned immediately when she heard Pei Shu's words, and came out: "I...she Why is it like this again??"

Her? who is she? A trace of doubt flashed in Pei Shu's eyes, and he asked, "You know about this?"

"Master Xue, tell me the whole story, what happened in your medical clinic?" "

I... "Xue Qingling opened his mouth, and swallowed back what he wanted to say. He looked at Pei Shu in front of him, and thoughts flew in his mind. Xue Qingling didn't want to tell Pei Shu in front of her about her bet with her mother.

He knew that Dr. Pei was a kind and enthusiastic person, and if he knew about the bet, he would find a way to help him. The other party was willing to stay in Fuyang for a while because of the patients in Laizizhuang last time, but... Xue Qingling didn't want to bother Pei Shu.

Dr. Pei's wish is to travel around the world and see all the mountains and rivers in the world. The other party came to An'an this time, and it was just to visit the mountains and rivers along the way, and to go to the hospital to treat illnesses. After a while, the other party will leave to go to other places.

Xue Qingling didn't want to delay him because of her own affairs.

"What happened in the clinic? Forgive me for not being able to tell Dr. Pei...it's my family business." Xue Qingling hesitated for a while, and politely rejected Pei Shu's concern. After saying these words, Xue Qingling felt It was much more relaxed, and then he smiled and said to Pei Shu: "Anyway... Doctor Pei, don't worry, I'll go and talk to that person, no one will bother you in the future."

"Since that's the case, then I won't ask any more questions." When Pei Shu said this, his tone carried a coldness that he didn't even notice.

Pei Shu turned around, no longer looked at Xue Qingling's expression, but walked to the small desk and sat down, dipped the pen in ink, and began to write medical records as if nothing had happened. , From the perspective of outsiders, he is writing seriously and correctly, but in fact, his mood is not calm, it can even be described as a pot of boiling water is boiling in his heart.

"...Of course, the reason for this is the Xue family's family affairs, so I can't tell outsiders." "

What happened in the hospital? I'm sorry I can't tell Dr. Pei... This is my family business."

...

housework? outsider?

That's right, he, Pei Shu, is an outsider, and he and the young master of the Xue family just met by chance, so why can he interfere in the other's family affairs?

A feeling of being concealed and excluded has been lingering in Pei Shu's heart, making him restless and irritable.

Because of this, when Xue Qingling asked him about medical principles, Pei Shu rarely lacked a bit of patience, and with a slightly displeased tone, he frowned and said to Xue Qingling: "I remember you asked this question before, right? If today you If your mind is not here, don't waste your time on medical books."

Xue Qingling's face turned pale from his sudden stern voice, and she froze there on the spot. When Pei Shu explained medical principles to him before, his tone was never So impatient.

Xue Qingling pursed her lips tightly, turned around and walked towards the decoction room with the medical book in her hand, and stopped disturbing Pei Shu who was here.

At this time, he really had something in his heart, Xue Qingling planned to go home and have a good talk with his mother.

At noon, Xue Qingling took Xiaojiao home in a carriage. Before returning home, he still remembered to cook seven dishes and leave them in the medical hall. After a while, Xue's kitchen should also deliver the meals.

Pei Shu was sitting alone in the small hall of the hospital for lunch. There were more than a dozen dishes on the round table, but he didn't feel like eating, and his appetite was not very good. Finished with lunch.

In the afternoon, Pei Shu lay reclined on the roof of the backyard of the hospital, looking at the white clouds in the sky with his hands on his pillow. The cool afternoon breeze blew, and the wind picked up the fallen leaves from the trees and flew them to the roof. Sticking to the hem of his snow-white clothes.

Pei Shu closed his eyes, and couldn't help but think of the scene that happened in the morning. After thinking about it, he unconsciously picked up a fallen leaf and scratched it with the tip of the leaf on a tile, and the gray tile Slices, like cutting tofu, are cut into small pieces and small pieces.

When Pei Shu came back to his senses and found the fragmented tile, he panicked a bit, so he simply destroyed the corpse and wiped out the traces, and raised the internal force for a violent shock, shaking the corpse of the fragmented tile into powder, finely shattered The powder was blown by the wind and disappeared without a trace.

Pei Shu went under the eaves to find a spare new tile, and after reinstalling it, nothing happened.

When something like this happened, Pei Shu didn't plan to stay on the roof for too long, so he flew to the yard, ready to go back to his room for a lunch break.

Just when he was about to enter the room, there was a sound of eagle beaks in the sky, a white eagle landed on his sleeve, Xiao Cang jumped on his arm very lively, and snarled very loudly. He raised his head, and deliberately slapped Pei Shu's shoulder with his wings, obviously as if asking for credit.

Pei Shu raised his eyebrows, raised his hand and pushed Xiao Cang's back, and asked, "Did you find it? Then take me there."

After Xiao Cang let out a high-pitched cry, he jumped up from Pei Shu's arm, spread his wings and flew towards the sky, and behind him, Pei Shu also rose up into the sky, his white clothes fluttering in the wind, and he tapped his feet lightly, and immediately Then he flew over seven or eight rooftops, and chased Xiao Cang who was leading the way all the way out of Lin'an City.

Xiao Cang took him to a cliff twenty miles outside Lin'an City. The cliff was very steep, and those who had excellent lightness skills were not allowed to climb it. Purple herbs. Pei Shu walked down the mountain wall carefully, and when he found the herb, he stopped on the stone wall, and carefully put the herb into a brown wooden box with a special technique.

After collecting the medicine, Pei Shu pressed on the stone wall with his strength, and he flew into the air. At this time, under his feet, there were invisible clouds and mist rolling, and the abyss below was undetectable. He flew all the way along the stone wall. Getting up, not long after, he stepped on a stone pit, and the whole person flew directly to the top of the cliff.

Pei Shu held the wooden box in his hand, and after confirming that it was correct, he breathed a sigh of relief.

The wind on the cliff was blowing so hard that the sleeves of his white robe were filled with wind, and the hem of his clothes fluttered. Being blown by such a wind, he felt a stabbing pain in his right arm. Pei Shu looked down. , saw a bloodstain near the right wrist.

In the process of collecting herbs just now, there was a little accident. Two poisonous snakes lurking beside the herb attacked him. Pei Shu was not afraid of these two poisonous snakes at first, but in order not to damage the herb, he was dealing with the poisonous snakes. I had to hang up during the process, and my arm scratched a sharp stone thorn.

However, this is just a little skin trauma.

Fortunately, this zhusucao was picked perfectly.

Pei Shu didn't let go of the blood and gall of the two poisonous snakes, and collected them all... Pei Shu didn't want these things in the past, as they were too cumbersome, but he is currently in the medical center, and he needs to prepare more things. Always be prepared.

Pei Shu has been planning to make a kind of ointment these days. This ointment is called Fengming Liaoyu Ointment. It is the ultimate medicine for removing scars. No matter how old the old scars are, use this ointment with Wanhua's secret All the surgical techniques can make the scar disappear, and...the effect is fast, painless, and has the effect of moisturizing the skin.

He has collected all the ingredients needed to make the ointment, and the only thing missing is the key sage grass. Although the lack of sage grass can be replaced by another herb, the curative effect will be affected after all. . So Pei Shu asked Xiao Cang, a medicine eagle flying around, to help search for the traces of Zhushucao. Fortunately, this guy who usually eats rice is still somewhat useful, and luckily he found this herb.

"You Broken Eagle who delivers rhubarb every day is still useful."

After returning to Lin'an City, Pei Shu took the hero Xiao Cang to the butcher to buy five catties of fresh meat, and let him eat it all at once. .

After Xue Qingling returned home in the carriage, she went to find her mother Liu Yuzhi.

Liu Yuzhi was playing with a few newly made tiaras in her hands, when she saw her little Shuang Er broke into her room as if he was asking a teacher for a crime. The thumping sound.

"Qing Ling, why did you go home at noon? Don't you stay in the hospital?"

"Mother, you still ask why I go home? You don't know what you asked someone to do this morning?" "

Xiao Ling'er , what you said is so unreasonable, what did mother do to make you unhappy, such a look of inspiring a teacher to ask a crime."

Xue Qingling curled her lips and said seriously: "Mother, don't let anyone find you in the future Doctor Pei."

"What? What did mother do wrong?"

"Mother... I don't care about you driving away other doctors before."

"Did mother drive them away? They left on their own initiative—"

"Mother!" Xue Qingling yelled hoarsely with red eyes, and Liu Yuzhi's heart trembled when she shouted, and she couldn't speak at all. Out.

"Mother, Dr. Pei is a young doctor with excellent medical skills I met in Fuyang City. Although his medical skills are unparalleled, he is actually a wandering doctor. He likes to travel around the world and often practices medicine. I just came here to enjoy the scenery, because I was invited to treat people in the Hall of Rejuvenation." "

So mother, don't worry, and don't waste your time, after a while, he will naturally leave the Hall of Rejuvenation." Xue Qingling When he said these words with red eyes and choked up sobs, tears rolled down as if he didn't want money.