Chapter 149 The Prodigy

I'm your real brother...

The twelve-year-old girl in apricot-colored clothes froze on the spot, her eyes kept dilated, and the setting sun was reflected in the jet-black pupils, and there was a face as handsome as a cold moon in the setting sun.

"Are you really my brother? Brother Junlan." Li Danyao sat lightly on the swing, her body became like a feather, and she couldn't feel her own weight.

"If you really don't want to believe it, you can ask the father and mother to confirm."

Li Danyao looked at the person in front of her for a long time, stared at the other person's face carefully and looked it up and down countless times, and finally that face The outline and the outline of the mother and concubine continued to overlap and confirm, and her voice became very excited: "You are really my brother!" She

looked at Pei Shu in surprise, then at Xue Qingling next to him, and then at the other's swollen belly , her little nephew was inside.

Li Danyao tried hard to restrain the excitement and joy coming up from her body, clenched her fists, and jumped off the swing, "Brother, why didn't you tell me during the day!" Pei Shu said with a smile: "Even if I told you at that time, you

would I won't believe it, but fortunately, it won't be too late to tell you when we reunite at night."

Li Danyao lowered her eyes, her small mouth shrunk, showing a tearful expression, as if she could cry in the next moment, "...I'm afraid It's too late."

Xue Qingling: "?"

"I lost the bet with my concubine mother."

If I lose, I have to go to practice calligraphy, the little Princess Danyao's heart hurts, and there is a moment of sadness and joy, only twelve years old. It was the first time she experienced such complex emotions.

The handsome Dr. Pei who saved her and her best friend in front of her has changed from her ideal brother to a real brother. It should have been a happy event, but the bet between her and the concubine...

"As long as Jun Lan's brother is seven times as good-looking as Dr. Pei, my daughter will lose." "If

you lose, Yaoer, you can practice your dog crawling for my mother and concubine honestly."

Can Jun Lan's brother have Dr. Pei is seven points good-looking?

But they are one person!

Is this a win or a loss.

While the little Princess Danyao was having fun, she was already running at high speed in her mind, thinking about how to act like a baby, how to play tricks, and tried every means to get away from her mother and concubine.

Princess Danyao is not afraid of heaven and earth, but she is most afraid of Princess An.

The only person in the palace who can support her is King An, but King An is also afraid of Princess An.

Li Danyao trotted over, squeezed between her elder brother and sister-in-law, hugged the sleeves of the other with one hand, took a deep breath of the elegant medicinal fragrance, and suddenly she felt relieved.

Because, the clever Princess Danyao remembered that the teacher the concubine mother had invited her was not in Lin'an.

Even if she wants to practice calligraphy, there is no teacher!

If you renege on the debt first, and if you repay it, the debt will be smoothed out with the passage of time.

After making such a plan in her heart, Li Danyao happily led her brother with one hand and sister-in-law with the other, and went to find her father and mother.

At night, the five members of Prince An's Mansion gathered together for a reunion dinner that was many years late.

There were nearly fifty or sixty dishes on a table, and nine out of ten of them went into the stomachs of Pei Shu and King An. Li Danyao hugged a chicken leg and looked at his elder brother who was drinking and eating meat with his father without changing his expression. Once I regret my blindness.

——I didn't realize that such a beautiful man, who is so beautiful and beautiful, is actually a super rich like her father.

Sure enough, it is the son of the father...

It is indeed her brother...

He can eat better than the father.

At night, Pei Shu and Xue Qingling were resting in the other courtyard, and the little princess chattered around her brother and sister-in-law, asking questions. Sometimes she was curious about what happened to Pei Shu when she was a child, then she asked how her brother and sister-in-law met, and then she asked about her father, mother, and concubine. How did he find his elder brother? This stubbornness to get to the bottom of the matter is comparable to Bao Gong's face covered with black charcoal.

The poor brother and sister-in-law are very tired of dealing with this noisy little princess.

After sending his sister away with great difficulty, Pei Shu hugged Fulang in his arms, and the sound of a girl shaking wildly like a silver bell seemed to echo in his ears. He lowered his head and pressed it against Xue Qingling's stomach, listening to the child's voice inside. movement.

After high-fiving the little Pei in her belly, Pei Shu couldn't help worrying, "Our little Pei shouldn't be too noisy." "

Linger, were you noisy when you were young?"

Xue Qingling shook her head, "No, I was quiet when I was a child, and my mother said that I was not noisy or noisy, and I was a very good child... How about you, Doctor Pei?" Pei Shu

said truthfully: "I never cried or made trouble when I was young. "

Xue Qingling let out a soft snort from his nose, very suspicious of the other party's words, "I don't believe it, how can a child not cry or make trouble?" "Even a well-behaved child will cry sometimes.

"

" Little Doctor Pei, you must be lying!"

Pei Shu supported the other party to lie on his side slowly, adjusted the position between the two, and firmly protected the other party in his arms, "I was born to remember things, and I can clearly remember everything from childhood to now. , I'm sure I haven't cried."

"It's unbelievable that I was born to remember things? My memory before the age of five or six is ​​very vague, and I can only vaguely remember a few sporadic fragments..." Xue Qingling opened her eyes wide He always knew that Pei Shu was born with an innate photographic memory, but he never thought that the other party would be able to remember everything when he was born.

"Little Doctor Pei, you didn't lie to me, did you?"

Pei Shu scratched his nose, "There's no need to lie to you, I do remember everything that happened after I was born..." "I can test

you Prodigy."

"Ask as you please."

The lights in the room were turned off by Pei Shu's sleeve, and Xue Qingling's clear eyes in the darkness were like stars in the night, looking at him with burning curiosity, "husband Do you remember how many times you wet the bed when you were a child?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the dark room became extremely quiet in an instant, as if even the sound of each other's breathing disappeared, and the sound of the wind blowing through the corridor outside the house could be heard quietly. There was an echo, and the clatter of the lanterns swinging back and forth under the cornice.

Xue Qingling was not used to the sudden silence, so he couldn't help getting closer to the person beside him. The person fell on the bed without saying a word, raised his hand and tried it up, and could feel the sound of the person's even breathing.

This even breathing sound seems to be telling the people around me: I'm asleep, please don't disturb.

Xue Qingling: "..."

He pressed close to the other person's ear, and called softly: "Little doctor Pei? Pei Xiaoshu? Husband? Li Junlan? Laner? Shuer?..." No matter what his name is,

the None of them responded.

Xue Qingling pushed on his arm, but the other party still looked like he had fallen asleep.

A few uncontrollable low laughs suddenly appeared in the quiet night, revealing the joy and ridicule of its owner.

Xue Qingling once again glanced at the other side's blurred profile in the dark night, and stroked the other side's sharp jaw line with his right hand, thinking in his heart: Forget it, let you go.

Closing her eyes, Xue Qingling thought excitedly and excitedly, that the exiled son of the Immortal who was out of the world was so different from ordinary people like me, he would also wet the bed! !

At this time, Xue Qingling suddenly had a kind of happiness as an ordinary person, hehe, let you be born to remember things, let you never forget, now it's all right, remember the bed-wetting thing clearly... like

them Ordinary people who are so happy don't have the slightest memory of it.

Without memory, there is no burden.

Early the next morning, Pei Shu and Xue Qingling took Li Danyao to meet her friend Yang Shuwei. Yang Shuwei had several nightmares last night and was still emotionally unstable. When they saw this little girl, The other party's eyes were black and blue, and his face was haggard and panicked.

Pei Shu checked the other party's pulse, and the other party's body was fine, but his spirit was greatly frightened.

So he untied the flute on his waist, and played several soothing meditation songs in front of his husband and the two little girls.

The melodious flute sound is sometimes high, sometimes low, sometimes long, sometimes short, but the sound of the flute is like a ray of spring sunshine shining in from the window, shining on everyone's face, making people unable to close their eyes. Quietly enjoy such a quiet and peaceful morning.

The two little girls sat side by side on the bed, holding hands, their legs dangling in the air, their dark eyes were covered by a thin layer of eyelids, the upper and lower eyelashes were closed like crow feathers, and the corners of their mouths were covered with There was a slight smile, as if he was having a sweet dream.

Xue Qingling sat on the soft bed next to him, propped his chin with his hands, looked at the flute player in front of him, and saw his slender, white fingers dancing dexterously on Yubai's flute.

"He, he is really your brother??!!!"

"Brother who is a fake, didn't you find that he looks very similar to my mother and concubine?"

"It's a bit similar..."

"So it's too It's a coincidence!! My brother looks really good-looking!"

...

The two little girls huddled together and chatted in small voices. The more they chatted, the more excited they became. His eyes were no longer distracted, and his voice when talking to Li Danyao was not as timid as before.

The little girls chatted more and more happily, but it was a pity that Princess An had already prepared the carriage and said that she would send the daughter of the Yang family back to Shao'an.

Yang Shuwei was crying for her mother yesterday, and when she left now, she climbed into the carriage and opened the curtain to see Princess Danyao who watched her leave.

She wanted to jump off the carriage and say that she would not leave, but Yang Shuwei was timid, afraid that she would make too much noise by going back and forth like this.

She had no choice but to separate from Princess Danyao with tears in her eyes.

Because of her friend's departure, the little Princess Danyao also shed a few tears and fell into depression. After that, she got into the carriage with her brother and sister-in-law and went to Huichun Hall.

Concubine An knew that her daughter had been bored in the palace for a long time, so she gave Li Danyao to her elder brother to take care of her, and asked Pei Shu to take her by her side to see the customs of Lin'an and enhance the relationship between siblings.

The carriage was walking unsteadily on the street, and the bustling hawkers outside could be heard endlessly. Li Danyao was lying on the window of the car, watching the candied haws sold by outside; the woman holding the child just came out of the cloth shop, Holding a few feet of new cloth, he muttered about making some new clothes; the old man with all his hair on the first floor of the teahouse took a dozen bamboo boards and talked about his new ideas surrounded by everyone. The story that came out...

Everything was very new to her. The carriage stopped at the gate of Huichun Hall, and everyone got out of the carriage. Pei Shu slowly helped Xue Qingling get off the carriage and asked a few words in a low voice. Shaking his head, he said he was fine.

When the two of them got off the carriage, Li Danyao had already rushed into the medical hall excitedly.

As soon as he entered the medical hall, he was separated from the noisy noise outside, and the voices of yelling, bargaining, and greetings all disappeared in his ears, and he could smell the fragrance of tranquilizing medicine in his nose. Li Danyao was curious in the medical hall. I ran around in and out, and stayed by the side to watch my handsome brother treat people. There were men, women and children who came to see the doctor, and their diseases were also various, ranging from common wind-cold to terrifying Sores, and people rolling on the ground in pain... Li Danyao, who has been sick for many years, is the first time to see so many strange diseases in the world.

No matter what kind of patients she met, her brother always had such a calm expression. No matter how terrible the sore was, there was no panic or disgust in his eyes, as if no disease could trouble him.

When talking to patients, his tone is soft and there is a bit of innate alienation, and there is a kind of non-angry and majestic aura on his handsome face, which makes people unconsciously believe what he said, but feels There is a chasm between him and him.

Sometimes after seeing off the patients, the stern brother would smile lightly at the person sitting by the counter, and the two exchanged a tacit look.

It made Li Danyao, who was sitting next to his sister-in-law, feel like a superfluous person.

After seeing off the last patient, Pei Shu recruited Xue Qingling and his sister into the small hall, arranged two suitable desks, spread out white paper, polished the ink with his own hands, and wrote a word on the white paper with a pen. , signaling the two to stand in their respective positions.

"You, Linger, make five copies of this page."

"Danyao, you too, make five copies of this page."

The two were forced to pick up their pens and dawdly start to draw a stroke on the white paper. The man in white stood in front of him with his chest folded, looking at the two of them with blazing eyes.

Li Danyao finally realized that her brother was more terrifying than her mother and concubine, and it was almost impossible to steal and play tricks under the nose of the other party. Just standing there, the other party had an aura that could not be ignored.

The little princess Danyao had no choice but to bite the bullet and pick up a pen to practice calligraphy.

The thing she hates the most in her life is practicing calligraphy.

After writing a word and looking at the elder brother in front of me, I feel that everything, such as snow and moon, has changed. The moon in the sky has been shrouded by a layer of dark clouds, and the white snow on the ground is full of mottled footprints.

Write another word and look at the sister-in-law next to me, my God! After getting married, he is forced to practice calligraphy. Such a husband...

don't mind!

It's not her choice to want such a brother.