Chapter 63

The price of this house is 1200 taels.

Pei Shu has already decided to buy it, which made the Yaren who brought him here finally go to the owner of the house with a smile on his face. Not long after, a skinny man in his twenties came to Pei Shu. The young master Zhang Bingyuan, he was wearing heavy long clothes. Although he was wearing thick clothes, his figure still looked emaciated. This man was like a thin bone.

His face was pale, there was no blood on his lips, and his face was haggard and sick. He held a white handkerchief in his hand, coughed a few times while walking, and covered his mouth with the handkerchief from time to time. When coughing, Chest rises and falls.

"You really cough cough cough cough...decided to buy it, cough cough cough... this yard?" The young master of the Zhang family is also a sincere person, coughing hard, while slowly clearing the yard. He told the other party about his past, and others said that the Feng Shui of this house was not good, and the owner of Kejiake was not groundless. He changed two families one after another, and both of them were seriously ill.

Zhang Bingyuan himself has become ill like this. In fact, whether the yard can be sold or not is not too important. If it is sold, he will take his mother to pick another small house to live in. Fortunately, his father was a gambler at the time. His mother defended the title deed, otherwise they would not even have a place to stay.

"This is our Zhang, cough, cough... Zhang family...cough..."

Pei Shu saw that he was coughing uncomfortably, and he felt uncomfortable hearing it, so he raised his bamboo flute and beat the other party's chest. After three strokes, Zhang Bingyuan only felt that his chest was hit three times, which was not light or heavy, and it happened to hit the most congested and itchy place, and the swollen breath blocked under his throat seemed to be temporarily dispersed like this. Same.

A trace of surprise flashed in Zhang Bingyuan's eyes, and the hand holding the handkerchief trembled, "You are..."

Pei Shu took back the flute and hugged his chest: "You are so seriously ill, didn't you think to see a doctor?" ?"

Zhang Bingyuan sighed, "I've seen the doctor, it's just like this after treatment, it's not going to get better, maybe I'm going to die soon, and now I just hope that I can die later than my mother... Sigh, let's not talk about this, this Young master, you have to think more about it. People in our yard say that Fengshui is not good and you are too sick, but this happened..." "I have already

thought about it. I think the Fengshui in this yard is not bad. As for being seriously ill, it's true, but it just so happens that I'm a doctor."

Zhang Bingyuan was dumbfounded, he was originally skinny, and on his thin face, only two dark eyes stared the biggest. When Shu said that he was a doctor, his eyes widened even more, and his white eyes almost fell out of their sockets. He said in surprise, "You are a doctor?" No matter how the young master of the Zhang family looked at him

, They all felt that the young man in white in front of him didn't look like a doctor at all, but rather an elegant celebrity who admired the flowers and drunk the moon. It was this kind of elegant celebrity who couldn't think twice about choosing their house. Although the courtyard forest of his house was dilapidated However, the design was very elegant before, and it was poetic and picturesque to tidy up casually. It was very beautiful to watch the moon and enjoy the scenery in the small pavilion by the water at night... It was precisely because of this that the young master of the Zhang family saw

it The buyer knew it, and felt that the other party must be a romantic and desperate scholar. Maybe a few years after he bought the house, he would also stand on the stone bridge by the lake, holding a handkerchief, admiring the house. Under the moonlight, he coughed up a few bloodstains, the belt of his clothes gradually widened, and he was described as thin, showing that he was dying soon.

Like those merchants who operate calculations, they can't look down on his yard.

Pei Shu nodded, "That's right, I'm a doctor, the doctor in Huichun Hall in Lin'an City, do you need me to treat you?" "A

doctor in Huichun Hall? Is there a doctor in Huichun Hall?" Young Master Zhang's eyes There was a flash of confusion.

Didn't the other party come to buy a house? Why did he suddenly take the initiative to treat him?

However, Zhang Bingyuan rubbed his chest and found that since he was beaten three times with the flute by the other party just now, his speech has become much smoother and he has stopped coughing. It is really strange. Could it be that the other party is really a good doctor?

"There are doctors in Huichuntang, and I am the new doctor in Huichuntang, Pei Shu." "

So it's Doctor Pei? Can you really cure my illness? I don't expect to recover well, I just hope that I can recover again." Live a few more years, and die for my mother."

"If you believe me, I will cure you, and you will live another ten or twenty years. After all, you are only in your twenties, Young Master Zhang, right? Are you young, are you married?"

Zhang Bingyuan blushed, "I'm not married, after all, with my body, how can I harm Miss Liang's family and Shuang'er."

He had an engagement before, but the engagement was broken off.

"Doctor Pei, can you really cure my illness?"

Pei Shu smiled, "Try it and you'll know. I'll write a prescription. Please ask Master Zhang to ask someone to buy the medicine. I can give you an injection right now." "

Zhang Bingyuan invited the man into his house, and Pei Shu took out the Taisu nine-needle that he carried with him, and after giving him the needle for half an hour, Zhang Bingyuan felt that his body was much smoother. At this moment, the servant just bought it. The medicine was also cooked, and he drank a bowl of medicine, and he felt more comfortable physically and mentally. He had been ill for two or three years, and it had been a long time since he felt so much better.

Although he coughed a few more times, he was not as hoarse as before.

"Your body needs to be taken care of for more than half a year. You have to walk around more on weekdays and eat a light diet." Pei Shu took back his silver needle and said.

"I've been sick for several years, and it's not bad for half a year. I wanted to go out for a walk before, but my body coughed when it was windy. It's not as good as one day, but now I feel much more comfortable."

Zhang Bingyuan really believed that the other party was a doctor, and anyone who was not a doctor was not afraid of pricking himself with so many silver needles. What's more, this young doctor in white seemed to be He is very skilled in medicine. He just asked his servants to inquire about it. This little Doctor Pei has just arrived in An'an, and he has been attending the clinic in Huichun Hall. He has cured several strange diseases during the period. I heard from the people in Qianjintang over there that this doctor is also very good at treating women and children's diseases.

Zhang Bingyuan: "..."

He rubbed his chest, thinking that this Dr. Pei should know all kinds of diseases.

However, if the other party is good at treating women and children, Zhang Bingyuan asked respectfully: "Can I ask Dr. Pei to treat my mother as well.

" Standing there in a daze, unable to recognize anyone, just crying silently, losing his mind several times a day, tossing and turning at night, often awakened by dreams, speaking incoherently after waking up, thin, dizzy, shrinking in the daytime In the shady corner, as long as there is a little wind and grass, I will panic and panic.

This illness started after his father died of wind and the creditor came to evacuate Zhang's house. Maybe it was because of the great commotion and despair that day.

Pei Shu followed Zhang Bingyuan to meet his mother, Mrs. Zhang.

Mrs. Zhang and Zhang Bingyuan stand together. Outsiders can tell that they are both mother and child. Both of them are as thin as bones. Living in the Zhang family's house, it's no wonder that there is a lot of ghosts.

The past few days have been cloudy and rainy, and the world is dark and heavy. If a thief from outside accidentally slipped in and encountered the desolation of the garden and the two mother and son in the high wind and rain, they would probably be scared out of their wits.

Afterwards, there will be rumors that the Zhang family is haunted.

Pei Shu checked Mrs. Zhang's condition. The other party's qi mechanism was reversed, her qi and blood were out of balance, and her emotions were extremely depressed. It should be an emotional illness caused by strong mental stimulation. According to Zhang Bingyuan's description, Mrs. Zhang was killed by Zhang Bingyuan. The family's dilapidation was over-stimulated, frightened and frustrated, and unwilling to face the facts, resulting in poor emotions, uncomfortable Qi, and imbalance of yin and yang in the internal organs, which gradually evolved into such a disorder of soullessness.

"Doctor Pei, can my mother's illness be cured?"

"Let me try." This kind of illness requires medicine to nourish the heart and relieve the liver, but taking medicine may not be effective, it all depends on the patient Empathize yourself, adjust your mood, and get out of depression.

Pei Shu asked Mrs. Zhang to prepare a special soup for nourishing the heart. After the other party drank the soup for nourishing the heart, he picked up the bamboo flute in his hand, but in front of Mrs. Zhang, he urged his body With inner strength, he played a song "Scorching Heart" on the flute.

The sound of the flute is melodious, sometimes tactful and deep, sometimes long, with an indescribable sadness and emptiness, and the internal force mixed in the sound of the flute is from the icy to cold bamboo joints in this world. The tunes blown out can mobilize the most uncomfortable, tormented, and desperate emotions deep in people's hearts, as if being tormented by a raging fire.

After a long while, Mrs. Zhang's cheeks were full of tears, and Zhang Bingyuan, who was standing beside his mother, was also full of tears, unable to control his emotions.

Pei Shu always felt that instead of calling this song Burning Heart, it would be more appropriate to call it Tie Xin.

This song is very suitable for dispelling the melancholy emotions of liver qi stagnation. After crying to vent the accumulated emotions, the body will feel better.

When I played this song on the road with nothing to do before, I accidentally harmed many passers-by. A wanderer who had just gone on a long journey just said goodbye to his family. When he heard him playing this song on a tree by the side of the road, he was very excited and burst into tears. , So I went home with a burden on my back... There are still some stories behind, which are quite difficult to describe.

So afterward, Pei Shu stopped bragging about it.

At this moment, his flute stopped playing, his gestures changed again, and immediately another song came out. It was a soothing, ethereal and gentle song, like feeling a little spring sunshine on his heart, not warm, But warm enough.