Chapter 12 Repentance

[Host: Pei Shu]

[Healing point: 15]

[Countdown to death: fifteen hours]

Pei Shu looked at the sky, the sun was setting, it was getting late, and he was hungry, so he didn't plan to continue seeing a doctor , ready to return the tables and chairs to others, and find an inn to rest and stay.

Yang Boheng's mother's condition has recovered, so Pei Shu will not return to Yang's house.

Just when Pei Shu stood up and was about to leave, a pair with lotus patterns on his sleeves stopped him. Pei Shu raised his eyebrows, glanced at the one who had scolded him before, and followed him The little twins of the afternoon.

The other party looked at him, his eyes flickering, he didn't dare to look directly into his eyes, he just wanted to lower his head to look for his toes.

Xue Qingling took a deep breath, her face seemed to be on fire, and she managed to pluck up the courage to say, "Well, Doctor Pei, what book did you read by the bridge this morning?" Although Pei Shu didn't understand why the other party asked

suddenly He asked this question, but he answered the other party truthfully: "A medical book."

When answering, he took out the medical book in his sleeve, expressing that what he said was true.

As soon as Xue Qingling heard the other party's answer, and then saw the medical book, she knew that she really misunderstood Dr. Pei the whole time.

Thinking of what he had done, he was so embarrassed that he wanted to crawl into the cracks in the ground, and honestly apologized: "Doctor Pei, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you today, and I spoke rudely to you, I apologize." "I

hope Doctor Pei can forgive my mistakes... I, I, I, I will hold a banquet at the Wangyuan Building tonight as an apology, okay, Doctor Pei... you must come here." Xue Qingling bit her lips, feeling annoyed Terrible, I obviously planned to ask others to teach me my medical skills, but I offended them in advance.

Pei Shu contacted the other party to ask the question, and then thought about the other party's behavior today, and probably knew what the person in front of him misunderstood.

"I accept your apology. As for the banquet, I don't need it. Originally, I was the first to be rude first." As the saying goes, the melon field does not accept the shoes, and Li Xia does not honor the crown. Pei Shu also knows that he was the first to be rude and make people misunderstand His actions caused Shuang'er in front of him to misunderstand him.

"No, no, I want it, Doctor Pei, you helped me find the jade pendant, I must thank you, also, I am a young son of a medical clinic in Lin'an, and I have loved to practice medicine since I was a child, Doctor Pei Your medical skills are so high, Qingling would like to ask Dr. Pei to give me some advice on your medical skills."

Because of his unusual appetite, Pei Shu doesn't like to eat with outsiders, and if he is alone, even if he can only eat ordinary steamed buns, then It is also free and refreshing.

"No really, I'm leaving..."

Xue Qingling was in a hurry, and strode up to Pei Shu to continue to block him. At this moment, he sniffed his nose, and suddenly smelled a scent of wine, and he blinked. Blinking his eyes, he immediately said: "Doctor Pei, the Peach Blossom Snow in Fuyang City is famous far and wide. Although many restaurants in the city sell Peach Blossom Snow, the best taste is the Peach Blossom Snow in Wangyuanlou. Chen Ji The Peach Blossom Snow from the restaurant can only be ranked third."

Pei Shu was stunned, "How do you know that I'm drinking the Peach Blossom Snow from Chen Ji Restaurant?"

Xue Qingling smiled playfully and said triumphantly, "I smell it."

"Doctor Pei is too Let's be a wine lover, let's go to Wangyuan Building to taste the most delicious peach blossom snow in Fuyang City tonight. In this Wangyuan Building, there are not only fine wines, but also excellent dishes, such as the eight-treasure boat duck, lotus Fragrant tofu, sakura-flavored chicken nuggets, bamboo shoot and fish soup..." Xue Qingling reported the names of dozens of dishes in one breath.

Xue Qingling has a father who loves food and wine. He has been fascinated by it since he was a child, and he is almost familiar with the famous dishes from all over the south of the Yangtze River. He can't finish talking about food with others for ten days and ten nights.

"Food bucket Pei" was already hungry, but now he was told a lot of dish names by the other party, and he became more hungry, and his nerves could not be tested, so he was persuaded to enter the Wangyuan Building.

Xue Qingling had already called his servants to come over and pre-ordered a table of sumptuous dishes. He sat in the elegant seat on the second floor, near the window, drinking fine wine and eating delicious food. He could see the river bank outside, and a series of painted boats parked on the river bank. , colorful lanterns are hung, and there are songs and dances on the stage on the boat, which is very lively.

Pei Shu was not interested in the singing and dancing outside, he was only interested in the twenty-four dishes on the table, and the two jars of peach blossom snow beside him.

Seeing that he was not paying attention to the outside of the window, Xue Qingling closed the window and took the initiative to introduce the dishes on the table. For each dish on the table, he could introduce one or two, not only could tell the history and background story, but also Can tell the cooking method, even Xue Qingling can easily tell the seasoning and ingredients used in each dish.

Xue Qingling, the youngest son of the Xue family, is born with extremely sensitive senses of smell and taste, and can easily distinguish between various flavors.

In addition, the little son of the Xue family has another talent, that is, to taste a dish at will, and he can recreate the dish for you without asking the chef for the ingredients.

It's just that these unorthodox talents are of no use to Young Master Xue. He is a young master from a wealthy family, and he doesn't need him to work hard every day to cook. Besides, Xue Qinglingzhi is studying medicine and wants to support his family's medical clinic. , I don't care much about cooking.

If one could change distinguishing between all kinds of flavors into distinguishing between all kinds of diseases, there would definitely be a hundred young masters of the Xue family, and a thousand would be willing.

"Doctor Pei, come and try this shredded chicken with lotus root. This shredded chicken is made of the best chicken from Anyuan Mountain in Fuyang. The dish is as white as snow and delicious. It's best eaten while it's hot. I specially asked Chef Sun from Wangyuanlou to make it. The shredded chicken made by Chef Sun is the freshest and the most beautiful. Look at the color of the shredded chicken, it is white with luster..."

Pei Shu sandwiched a piece of hibiscus chicken shreds, this snow-white shredded chicken was extremely delicious and delicious, the shredded chicken didn't feel burnt at all, only a burst of deliciousness melted between the lips and tongue.

"Try this little crispy meat on the side again... and this croquette..."

There was good wine and good food, Pei Shu ate it up and was very satisfied. He didn't restrain himself, and opened his belly come to eat. After Xue Qingling drank a glass of Peach Blossom Snow with him, her cheeks flushed, and she said that she was too strong to drink, so she stopped drinking.

Xue Qingling is a little Shuang'er, and a little Shuang'er who is used to eating delicacies from the mountains and seas. She has a very weak appetite, so she just eats a few mouthfuls. She introduces every dish on the table to Pei Shu, and pays close attention to the food in front of her eyes. Dr. Pei.

He found that Dr. Pei was really a literati, and his eating manners were extremely aesthetic, which was obviously a good upbringing habit.

Xue Qingling scolded herself inwardly for being stupid for mistaking such a handsome doctor in front of her as a disciple and a thief.

Xue Qingling, Xue Qingling, you are really blind!

Originally, Xue Qingling ordered twenty-four dishes on the table. Halfway through the meal, Xue Qingling asked the kitchen to add four more dishes. Xue Qingling herself didn't think there was anything wrong with it. He whispered in his ear: "Mr. Ling'er, don't you think Dr. Pei eats too much?"

Look at these twenty-eight dishes, there are two chickens, one duck, one goose and one A squab, not to mention other fruit and vegetable dishes...

Anyway, it's the amount that Mr. Linger of his family can't finish eating in ten days and ten nights.

Xue Qingling let out a "huh" and asked in a low voice, "How much?"

Xue Qingling knew that her appetite was small, so she would not judge other people's appetite by her own appetite. Anyway, most people can eat more than him, Young Master Xue. Therefore, it is normal for Pei Shu to eat more than him. things.

Except for his father and brother, Xue Qingling didn't eat at the same table with a few other men, and his father liked food and had a strong appetite. It is not uncommon to order more than a dozen dishes for a meal. Pei Shu can eat better than his father One thing, it should be normal, after all, when he was a child, his father still hugged him and said: "Daddy can eat more when he was young..."

Dr. Pei is now in his prime, so of course he should eat more.

Besides, Xue Qingling said to Xiao Geng in a low voice: "Dr. Pei's medical skills are superb, and you should eat more..."

Those medical books are so profound and obscure that the young master of the Xue family read them countless times and couldn't understand them. To have such medical skills so lightly, it must be extremely exhausting to study medicine!

Naturally, you need to eat more to make up for it.

When Pei Shu put down the bowl and chopsticks, all the plates on the table had already been swept away. He was satisfied with this meal, and it was the most satisfying meal he had ever eaten in this other world.

Pei Shu curiously asked Xue Qingling next to him, "Don't you think I eat too much ?

"

Shu Waner, I was amused by the logic of this little pair. People with high medical skills are allowed to eat more?

"Doctor Pei, have you eaten well? Can I ask you for medical advice now?"

Pei Shu nodded. As the saying goes, he is soft-spoken and short-handed. At this time, he is in a good mood and is naturally willing to answer questions for the person in front of him. Confused, "What do you not understand?"

As a disciple of Ten Thousand Flowers Valley, Pei Shu was at the forefront, and there were many younger juniors and younger junior sisters behind him. It was not difficult for him to teach the juniors and juniors the principles of medicine and answer questions.

However, Pei Shu at this time didn't know how big a hole he had dug for himself.

Xue Qingling's eyes lit up when he heard him say this at this time, and she was very happy and excited, and asked him what he didn't understand? There are so many things he doesn't understand, and he can't finish talking about it for ten days and ten nights.

"Mr. Pei, how many medical books do I have here, can you tell me about them?"

Pei Shu agreed with a smile without thinking about it.

Xue Qingling also smiled sweetly, and asked Xiao Geng to bring her medical book and hand it to Pei Shu who was sitting opposite.

Pei Shu was talented and intelligent, and he had the ability to remember with a photograph. He picked up those medical books and flipped through them casually, and he understood the contents of the medical books. He closed the books and asked Xue Qingling: "What do you want me to say?" ?"