Chapter 2 Multiple Treatments

Pei Shu was originally just an "ordinary" young man in the 21st century. Of course, he was not ordinary when he said he was ordinary. He was born in a wealthy family with hundreds of billions of dollars in wealth. It can be said that he is an existence that everyone envies, but he, a rich second generation, was born with a disability. "Disability" refers to the kind where he is completely paralyzed and can only spend his life lying on the bed, unable to take care of himself when dressing and eating. The "waste".

If an ordinary family raises such a disabled person, the sky will definitely fall down. Fortunately, Pei Shu's family, even if he is a disabled person who is completely paralyzed, the family can guarantee him a better life than ordinary people.

He was raised in a luxurious small villa with a housekeeper, a medical team, and an exclusive nutrition chef... except that he was not accompanied by his parents, nor did he have any friends. He is always accompanied by endless books.

A person who can't move his hands and feet, the only thing he can do is read a book.

It's just that this kind of life is really boring for a normal person.

When he died of physical exhaustion at the age of twenty-two, Pei Shu felt it was a relief.

After death, Pei Shu felt as if he had entered reincarnation again, and came out of the mother's womb in a daze, turning into a newborn baby. When he became a baby, his brain was very chaotic. He only remembered the vague voices of a loving man and woman beside him, who should be his parents in this life.

Because he didn't have much strength, he couldn't open his eyes as a baby, and could only hear a few words dimly. After realizing that he had been reincarnated, Pei Shu subconsciously punched a few baby punches first, and then kicked a few times. Next, after verifying that he is not a cripple in this life, he falls asleep with peace of mind and becomes a normal sleepy baby.

Pei Shu didn't know that he was relieved too early at that time, and when he woke up again, he was separated from his biological parents when he was still a baby, and he was thrown into an old forest deep in the mountains by unknown people.

Baby Pei Shu: "..."

Can a baby survive alone in the deep mountains and old forests? Of course not.

However, fortunately, when he was about to starve to death, a herb picker from the mountains picked him up. The name of that herb picker was Pei Yuan.

Pei Yuan adopted him and named him Pei Shu. Pei Yuan has a master who follows him, an old man with a long beard. Both the master and apprentice are medical students, and they like to carry a medicine basket to collect herbs on the mountain. Pei Yuan's medical skills are very good, and he often practices medicine to treat common people. , and that old man with a fluttering beard doesn't treat people much, he is always looking through classics, as if he wants to compile medical books by himself.

At the beginning, Pei Shu didn't know the identity of this bearded old man. After he knew that the other party was the famous medicine king Sun Simiao, he found out in a daze that he was born in the prosperous Tang Dynasty. Characters that are unique to the world.

When Pei Shu grew up a little bit, he realized that he was not just reincarnated into the Great Tang Dynasty. This Tang Dynasty was very extraordinary. Although this Tang Dynasty also had Wu Zetian and Li Longji, it was not bad from the basic history, but, There are also some extraordinary things in this world, such as: sects, internal forces, rivers and lakes, and martial arts.

Even medicine was very different from what he had previously known.

Pei Shu worshiped Sun Simiao, studied medicine with him, and tried his best to help collect information and compile medical books.

When Pei Shu was seven years old, that is, in the twenty-third year of Kaiyuan, a man named Dongfang Yuxuan invited Sun Simiao and his disciples to a place called Qingyan near the Qinling Mountains to build the Valley of Thousand Flowers. Pei Shu thus became a disciple of Ten Thousand Flowers Valley.

Only then did Pei Shu feel something was wrong, Datang? Valley of Thousand Flowers? Qixiufang? It seems to be the background setting in a certain modern game, but Pei Shu has never played that game, and can't recall too much content.

Of course, for him at that time, it didn't matter whether he played games or not. The important thing was that this Tang Dynasty full of martial arts atmosphere was where he lived.

There are seven sages in Wanhua Valley, and all the disciples in the valley are proficient in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. Of course, the most commendable thing in Wanhua Valley is medical skills. Pei Shu lived in Wanhua Valley for ten years, during which time he studied medicine and Wanhua martial arts. He was very talented himself, and he had learned a lot at the age of seventeen. Therefore, when he was in Tianbao for four years, Pei Shu went out of the valley alone and traveled around the world.

Because her whole body was paralyzed and her legs and feet were inconvenient in her previous life, Pei Shu's deepest wish was to travel all over the world and see all the scenery on her own legs.

In the following six years, Pei Shu went south to Suzhou and Hangzhou, and then to Bashu, then went to Luoyang in the north, and then went to Kunlun... Seeing the gracefulness of the West Lake, and swimming in the majestic Kunlun Snow Mountain, after that, he Came to the Longmen Desert. In the Longmen Desert, Pei Shu rode a fast horse, but for some reason, a burst of yellow sand hit...

Pei Shu found himself in a strange world again.

This world is not the 21st century, nor the prosperous Tang Dynasty, but a dynasty that has never existed in history.

At the same time, an inexplicable "miracle doctor system" was bound to him.

[Miraculous Doctor System: The system is based on the principle that treating others is treating oneself. ]

[Correct way to heal a patient, healing point +1]

[One healing point can make the host live an extra hour. 】

【The host's death countdown: one and a half hours. ]

Pei Shu: "..."

He just rode a horse in the desert. Not only did he travel to another world, but he only had an hour and a half left in his life. Only half an hour left to live.

At this time, the electronic voice in his mind began to urge him again:

[Congratulations to the host for obtaining the miracle doctor system! As long as you understand the spirit of this system "to treat others is to treat yourself", living to a hundred is not a dream! ]

[The host is asked to quickly obtain healing points so that his life will last longer! 】

Pei Shu's expression gradually became indifferent.

He quickly calculated the bad debt in his mind.

Treating a person can get one healing point, and one healing point can make him live an extra hour. There are twelve hours in a day, which means that he has to treat twelve patients a day?

There are 365 days in a year, 4,380 people will be cured if they live for one year, and 43,800 people will be cured if they live for ten years. Four hundred and thirty thousand!

What the hell kind of magical doctor system is this?

Obviously it is to make you a struggling system in the medical field.

Pei Shu thought happily in bitterness: Fortunately, it is not a 24-hour system.

The system sound in my mind reminded me very intimately:

[Does the host need to be changed? ]

Pei Shu: Hehe, of course not.

No one thinks life is too long.

If you want to survive, you need more medical treatment...

Pei Shu helped Yang Boheng and sent his mother He back home. Yang Baiheng's neighbor, the fat man, took the prescription written by Pei Shu and hurried back to Bao'an Hall to get the medicine. up.

Bao'an Hall is the medical clinic where Yang Baiheng used to attend consultations.

Although they were at the entrance of Sihetang at this time, neither Yang Boheng nor the little fat man would go to Sihetang to grab medicine.

Yang Boheng's home is several streets away from Sihetang. After turning around two small alleys and listening to passing horseshoes rattling on the bluestone road, we arrived at the yard of Yang Boheng's house, a very ordinary dwelling. In the small courtyard, several chickens and ducks were raised in the yard, and there was also a well with a jujube tree beside the well.

Yang Boheng carried his mother into the back room, and Pei Shu followed behind, looking around from time to time.

Although Pei Shu didn't know what weird world he had entered, but based on what he had observed so far in the streets, houses and people's lives, it can be speculated that this was also a pretty prosperous scene in ancient times.

When they arrived at Yang's house, several neighbors had already been waiting near Yang's house. The neighbors had already heard rumors in the streets and alleys that the seriously ill Mrs. He was saved by a passing miracle doctor. Can use the flute to save people!

Seeing Pei Shu following behind Yang Boheng, these neighbors were all very surprised: How could such a handsome young man be a doctor?

"Doctor Yang, is this young master the one who treated your mother?"

"Why does this young master look like a frail scholar?"

"What a handsome and beautiful man, is he married?"

...

a strong man The big man enthusiastically helped to pick up water from the well in the Yang family, and filled several water tanks, "Little doctor Yang, I will boil a pot of hot water for you."

Yang Boheng said, "Thank you."

This big man Qin Chuang is the ferry The porter at the port, Yang Boheng treated his mother before, Qin Chuang was very grateful to Yang Boheng, and often came to help with some chores.

At this time, Pei Shu suddenly walked up to the big man, and said to him, "You have an illness."

Qin Chuang: "????"

The big man pointed at himself in disbelief, "Young master, oh no, Doctor, are you saying that I have a disease?"

Pei Shu: "That's right."

The big man exclaimed, "How is it possible??!!!"

You must know that Qin Chuang is a tall man, and he has a certain personality. Handle strength means that you can carry hundreds of catties without panting. Since you were young, you have been very strong. How could you be sick?

Not to mention that Qin Chuang himself didn't believe it, even the people watching the fun didn't believe it either.

Pei Shu picked up the bamboo flute hanging from his waist. Under the horrified eyes of everyone, even Yang Boheng felt that the other party might be holding the flute and knocking it down on a certain acupuncture point on the big man's body——Pei Shu just

simply He pointed to Qin Chuang's palm with his flute.

Qin Chuang followed the other party's pointing and spread out his palm. His palm was already covered with bead-sized beads of sweat.

At this time, the big man suddenly remembered something different about him from ordinary people. His hands, no matter in season, summer, autumn or winter, no matter whether it was severe cold or hot, would always produce countless beads of sweat, especially in summer, when the sweat in his palms , Just like a rainstorm coming, the raindrops fell on the palm of his hand, converging into a stream of water, dripping down along the fingers.

Therefore, he always wears a sweat towel around his waist.

Although his "sweaty hands" did not hinder his daily activities, they caused him a lot of trouble. When doing things, he always stopped and frequently wiped his sweat with a sweat towel.

"Doctor, can it be cured?"

Pei Shu nodded, and then held the bamboo flute in his hand——

Pei Shu suddenly realized that all the eyes around him were focused on him, or the flute in his hand, including Yang Boheng and Qin Chuang. From their eyes, it seemed that they all subconsciously thought that he would beat Qin Chuang with his flute in the next second.

Everyone's curiosity was raised in their throats, and they couldn't wait to see how the doctor in front of them used the flute to treat illnesses.

Pei Shu: "..."

He actually just wanted to put away his flute.

"Give me a pen and paper, please, and write a prescription for you."

The author has something to say:

Pei Shu: Who is sick~