Chapter 103 Dried Meat

After that, the two played a few more games, each winning or losing. Pei Shu completely aroused Xue Qingling's interest in playing chess.

The young master of the Xue family is a person who can't hide his thoughts on his face. He is very happy. He is happy when he wins, and he is dejected when he loses. Pei Shu is watching the other party's little face from the side. .

I feel that I really married a big baby.

Both are very satisfied with the chess game.

After Xue Qingling won, she raised her finger and pointed to her own cheek. Pei Shu leaned over and kissed the opponent's face lightly. After being kissed, Mrs. Pei was just like a kitten whose fur has been patted, with its tail raised and happy.

There were times when he lost, and when he lost, Pei Shu could do whatever he wanted.

Not only did he lose his body, but he also lost a jar of wine. When Xue Qingling came to his senses, he faintly felt that he was at a loss, but he didn't lose much, and Pei Shu's request was not too much...but it was still a loss? But it's also fun when you win.

Pei Shu accepts when he sees something good, and doesn't take things too far. Anyway, no matter whether he wins or loses, the banker takes all.

Pei Shu blinked his eyes, and smoothed the little chubby mouse's hair again, striving for sustainable development in the future.

"Is it fun to play chess? Let's continue in the future."

As long as you don't play the piano, everything will be easy.

Xue Qingling, who won the last time, nodded with a smile, and happily handed the small jug of wine she lost to the opponent. Pei Shu took the jug of wine from the opponent, raised her head and took a sip, and was also very satisfied .

Xue Qingling rested her chin on her hand and watched the person in front of her drink, and she was grateful in her heart that his little Doctor Pei was dressed in white today.

There is a big difference between Pei Shu in white and Pei Shu in red. This white and flawless clothes looks aloof and refined, which imbues him with a sense of indifference and alienation. The cold feeling of being seen from a distance and not to be played with"; Pei Shu, who was dressed in red, was wrapped in that fiery color, and his whole body had an indescribable glamorous color, and his every move was captivating. very.

Pei Shu swallowed the wine slowly, and in a blink of an eye, Xue Qingling looked at him with a strange expression.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing?" Xue Qingling blushed, and she didn't know why. Maybe she had seen Pei Shu's red clothes a few days ago, but now she was wearing snow-white clothes and the bulging wine Rolling in the throat, just... always wanted to tear off the other party's collar...

Xue Qingling felt that he was no longer the innocent little boy he used to be.

It turned out to be so lustful.

I couldn't help but spurn myself in my heart.

"I know you like to see me drinking..."

"Who said I like it... I... I don't, I like everything you look like."

"I just like the sincerity of our young master Xue." Pei Shu Smiling, he put down the wine pot in his hand, pulled him into his arms, and kissed the other party's lips tenderly. Xue Qingling was kissed dazedly, and hugged the other party's waist back, feeling that he was really worth it.

The carriage walked for a whole morning, and finally stopped by a small stream. The group of them were going to have a picnic in the wild.

Xue Qingling's pots, pans, firewood, rice, oil, and salt were all prepared. He set up the pot without any panic, and began to cook fish soup with the fish caught by Pei Shu. After Pei Shu caught five or six fish, he took one from the carriage. From the white package, he took out a few pieces of dried meat and put it into his mouth.

Xue Qingling threw away the charcoal fire and looked back, "...!!!"

"That's the dried meat I prepared for Xiao Cang."

"Is it cooked dried meat? It's not like I can't eat it..." Pei Shu didn't have any Under psychological pressure, he continued to touch a few pieces of jerky from the small package and eat them. This kind of thing was once cooked and cooked twice, and it was not the first time he had eaten it.

"You ate Xiao Cang's jerky..." Xue Qingling didn't prepare too much, but prepared a suitable amount in the carriage. He was afraid that he would overeat Xiao Cang...so he didn't prepare too much. Knowing that now...

Xiao Cang must have run out of food.

His master helped it share most of it.

"Eat it as soon as you eat it, and catch some fish for it later... Don't forget that it is an eagle. Although it is a bit lazy and useless, it can't starve itself to death in the wild. Now maybe it will. Where to hunt for extra food, and come back to cheat meat to eat after eating, it is so beautiful—" Pei Shu put a few pieces of dried meat into his mouth.

Xue Qingling: "..."

"I know you want to eat, I will make more next time."

"Don't cook too much, I only eat some occasionally." After Pei Shu chewed a few more pieces of jerky to fill his stomach, All of a sudden, he got lucky and flew in the air in one direction. He found a farm nearby. After buying two chickens from that family, Pei Shu returned to Xue Qingling with one in each hand.

Xue Qingling stared dumbfounded at the two chickens -

and his husband who was holding the two chickens.

Xue Qingling never thought that in such a wilderness, she could still eat fat chickens raised by other people.

Pei Shu quickly took care of the two chickens, wiping their necks and removing hair in one go. For Pei Shu, flying flowers and picking leaves can be used as knives. Gently stroke the chicken's necks, and the internal force turns into wind and turns into knives. In the blink of an eye, it took care of the chicken.

Xue Qingling looked at the two chickens wrapped in lotus leaves, but still didn't come to her senses...

Mrs. Pei asked hesitantly, "Husband, did you eat like this when you traveled around the rivers and lakes?

" appetite.

Pei Shu: "..."

He asked a soul question worth thinking about, "Do you think your husband can cook?"

If Xue Qingling wasn't here, he wouldn't have bought two chickens. Pei Shu used to be alone When he was on his way, he was not picky, he didn't go to the village or shop, so he just settled the meal casually, and occasionally used wild fruits for his meal. Anyway, with his footsteps, he would definitely not stay in a deserted place for too long. When they arrived in the next city, they naturally rewarded themselves with good wine and good food, and spent all their money...

"Oh." Xue Qingling suddenly realized the answer.

"I'm holding two chickens, do you want to cook chicken soup?"

"It's not too much trouble, just make beggar's chicken."

Xue Qingling nodded, marinated the two big fat chickens briefly, wrapped them with lotus leaves, and then Cover it with a layer of mud, bury it next to the fire and burn it slowly. After he cooked the fish soup and bamboo shoot stew, he cooked a large pot of noodles with the fish soup, and baked a dozen sheets of cakes... The two beggar chickens are almost ready.

During this process, Pei Shu went to the mountain and brought back a bamboo tube of honey, and picked some sweet and sour wild fruits.

Just ready to eat.

After Xue Qingling exhaled, he knocked open the shell of the beggar chicken, and slowly uncovered the layer of wrinkled and juicy lotus leaves. There was a strong fragrance, and the golden chicken was exposed in sight. After only one chicken wing, he gave all the rest of the chicken to Pei Shu.

The little son of the Xue family only likes to eat chicken wings.

Pei Shu happily accepted the beggar chicken that was missing a wing and was beautiful.

The meat of the beggar chicken is delicious. Under the sun, the golden chicken is still covered with a layer of oil, because it has been marinated in advance, and after being grilled, the fruity spices have already tasted, and the taste is neither strong nor weak. To the extreme, a layer of chicken was gently torn off, and a few fragrant juices were splashed.

After Xue Qingling finished eating by himself, fearing that Pei Shu would not eat enough, he forked a river fish with a branch, brushed it with a layer of oil and seasonings, and started grilling the fish by the fire. I poured a layer of honey, and squeezed out the juice from the sour fruit that Pei Shu had collected before, and poured it on the grilled fish.

"Come on, try it and see if it's delicious."

Pei Shu took the grilled fish from the opponent's hand, and after taking a bite, his eyes lit up.

When he was on the road in the wild, Pei Shu hated eating fish the most, because the fish he grilled always had an indescribable fishy smell. If he was not forced to, he would never choose grilled fish... and the Xue family The grilled fish carefully handled by the young master, not to mention the slightest fishy smell, the fish meat is fresh and sweet, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and the heat is just right, especially the one in his hand, which is coated with a light layer of honey , there are a few elusive sweetness covering the surface, and the sour juice is the finishing touch, which completely melts away the greasy and burning gas of the grilled fish.

Perfect.

"Bake two more for me!"

Pei Shu was satisfied with the meal, and they continued to drive forward in the carriage, playing and playing along the way, and arrived at Fuyang City before noon the next day. The carriage stopped at the gate of Xue's courtyard in Fuyang City. The servants led the carriage in and led the horses to feed them with good food.

Xue Qingling let out a breath after jumping off the carriage.

After sitting in the carriage for most of the day, his legs were weak.

Pei Shu followed from the carriage and poked Xue Qingling's waist with the flute, "I'll squeeze your legs at night."

Xue Qingling snorted softly, "I hope you just squeeze your legs."

"You hope I only squeeze your legs." Squeeze your legs?"

Xue Qingling: "..."

"That's not true." After finally arriving at his own territory, of course he had to do a lot of tossing around at night.

After finishing the matter in the other courtyard, Pei Shu dragged Xue Qingling along the streets of Fuyang City and started their revisit of their hometown.

"I'm going to buy some biscuits from Uncle He later..." Xue Qingling thought of the old man who sold the biscuits, and was very happy, "Old Man He said that you once ate ten biscuits in front of his biscuit stall. What about..."

Pei Shu: "..." Heroes don't mention being brave.

"Let's go, how about going to the side of the stone bridge we first met."

Xue Qingling and Pei Shu went to the stone bridge where they first met.

Xue Qingling stood in the middle of the bridge and waved to Pei Shu who was under the willow tree by the bridge. He walked to the other side with a smile, took off the jade pendant around his waist, held Pei Shu's hand, and put the jade pendant in his hand. Putting it into the opponent's palm, he blinked his eyes and said playfully, "This is for you."

He had long wanted to give Pei Shu the jade pendant they had become acquainted with, but the time had not been good. Originally, he planned to give it to him on the night of his wedding, but unfortunately he was too excited that night. After being pulled into bed by Pei Shu, the wedding night ended in such a muddled manner; later Xue Qingling planned to send it on the first night after marriage. Unfortunately, something happened that night. The newly appointed Mrs. Pei saw the secret room for the first time, and she was so shocked that she lost herself

.

Afterwards his mother asked him and Pei Shu to visit relatives, just passing through Fuyang City, Xue Qingling made a plan before leaving the city, this time he must give the jade pendant to the other party by the side of the stone bridge they met for the first time.

Now the wish has finally come true.

Pei Shu accepted the other party's jade pendant, and then took out another thing from his sleeve, and put it into Xue Qingling's palm -

it was a longevity lock.