Chapter 176 Wake Up Naturally

Xue Qingling also saw the signboard of that medical clinic, and a medical clinic assistant in shorts and a blue turban standing at the door, he blinked, turned sideways and leaned close to Pei Shu's ear, and whispered: "Husband , have you ever been to this medical clinic?"

The meaning of the guy's words was not finished, Xue Qingling guessed that this medical clinic should have some stories with Pei Shu.

His husband's medical skills are excellent, maybe the shopkeeper of this medical clinic once invited little Dr. Pei to be a doctor in the medical clinic?

"I've been here, I used to come here to see a doctor." Speaking of this, Pei Shu now finds it a little funny,

"See a doctor?" Xue Qingling was stunned, "Husband, have you been sick before?

" What kind of disease is that? You can't heal yourself, but you have to come to the hospital to see a doctor.

Could it be that there is a great genius doctor sitting in this medical center?

"Yeah, I'm sick, very serious, thanks to you, Doctor Xue, to cure me."

"Me?" Xue Qingling was confused, "I cured you?"

Pei Shu nodded with a smile, and mouthed He said three words, after Xue Qingling understood it, it was as if the back of the head was hit hard, the whole person was dizzy, and his cheeks turned red.

He was happy and excited in his heart. If it wasn't for the intruding medical staff who was still standing there, shopkeeper Xue might have jumped into the arms of the people around him excitedly, hugged the other person's waist tightly, and put all his Joy and joy are all vented.

Xue Qingling was very sweet in her heart, and felt that it was a surprise to come to Fang Shucheng this time.

The husband and wife were playing riddles here, while the guy in the blue turban over there was in a dilemma. He stared at the handsome doctor in white in front of him, and finally got up the courage to speak: "May I ask this doctor to help my father?" Diagnosis and treatment?"

The guy with the blue turban is called Cheng Xu, and he is just an insignificant person looking at the curtains in the He Ren Tang Medical Center. He was the one who found this strange white-clothed man who came to kick the hall in the He Ren Tang Medical Center before. He treats people, but keeps saying that he is here to seek medical treatment.

...Obviously they came to kick the gym.

After "inviting" the other party out of the medical clinic, this matter is not over yet. It is rumored in the whole city that a handsome doctor with excellent medical skills came to their medical clinic. The other party possesses magical medical skills and can use the flute in his hand As a result, many people want to come to their medical clinic to seek medical treatment from that handsome doctor, and the medical clinic is very busy.

Cheng Xu's father has been suffering from a strange disease these days, and he has seen all the doctors in the city, but all of them are in vain. Cheng Xu's hair is about to turn gray because of this. Today, he suddenly saw that strange white man Doctor, by accident, Cheng Xu stopped him.

Probably a dead horse as a living horse doctor, Cheng Xu wanted to ask the doctor in white in front of him to show his father.

After he said the words of asking for a doctor, he felt a little regretful in his heart. After all, he was the one who "invited" the person out with a bad tone at the beginning, and now he suddenly asked him to treat his family. If he was a grudge, how could he be willing? talk to him.

"Where is your father?"

Cheng Xu's eyes froze for a moment. Hearing the meaning of the other party's words, he seemed willing to go and treat his father. "Here, my home is not far away."

Pei Shu and Xue Qingling Follow the other party to Cheng's house.

Cheng's father was lying on the hospital bed, and indeed he was suffering from a strange disease. Cheng's father was a tall and thin middle-aged man, even a few months ago he was a tall and strong man, but he had a strange disease in the past few months. His whole body was hot and cold, hot and cold, his whole body was getting thinner and thinner day by day, and his limbs gradually became stiff like stones, and he couldn't even lift them up.

This is a very strange atrophy. The Cheng family has consulted many doctors, but they can't explain why. Even after taking many prescriptions, they can't stop this strange disease from getting worse.

"Cheng Xu, what are you... What are these people here for?"

"Father, I brought this doctor here to treat you."

"Him?" Cheng Fu looked at the young doctor in front of him, thinking He couldn't have the slightest hope, he had seen many experienced old doctors, but they couldn't cure his illness, and how could this young doctor in front of him be able to cure his illness successfully.

He sighed, all this was just useless work.

Cheng's father only hated himself for not having the courage to end his life with a knife earlier, and now dragging his lingering sick body to drag his children down. "Son, daddy's illness can't be cured anymore, don't ask anyone to see me again..." "

Father..." Cheng Xu's eyes were sour. He actually knew that his father's illness might not be curable. But he was always reluctant to give up, even if there was a glimmer of hope, he didn't want to give up, even a young doctor passing by, he also hoped that the other party might be able to save his father?

After all, he heard people say that although this doctor is young, he has been a primary school doctor, and he has superb acupuncture skills. Maybe he can... Pei Shu

checked Cheng's father's limbs, and the other's muscles were emaciated and atrophied. It almost formed a hard lump, and he tapped the opponent's acupuncture points with his flute, as if he had hit some hard metal object, making a dull sound.

He had seen such a patient before, but the situation of that person was different from that of Cheng's father...

"Can it be cured?" Cheng Xu watched as the other party kept checking every joint of his father's body, but he didn't say a word. He was very anxious. If an ordinary doctor saw his father's appearance, he would I have to shake my head and say no, and this young Dr. Pei can still observe in such a subtle way, is the other party just pretending? Or is there another world?

Pei Shu put down Cheng's father's arm, pondered for a while and said, "There is a prescription, you can try it."

"What prescription? But you can try it!" Cheng Xu was very excited.

Pei Shu wrote down a Qingmu prescription and asked Cheng Xu to grab the medicine and decoct it for his father, and then opened the Taisu Nine Needle that he carried with him, and asked Cheng's father to unbutton his shirt and give him the acupuncture treatment.

Xue Qingling watched from the side, his eyes were full of greed. He was not greedy for other things, but he just wanted to learn how to use needles.

But... His needles can only be sewn into a bunch of little golden pigs on silk cloth. It is really unimaginable to use it on a human body.

Pei Shu devoted himself to acupuncture and moxibustion for Cheng's father for two hours. After Cheng Xu made the prescription, he let Cheng's father drink it. What method did the doctor use? When the other party gave him a diagnosis and treatment, he always felt a stream of hot and cold qi flowing in his body, and the place where the qi flowed made him feel extremely relieved.

"It will take tomorrow to see how the treatment is going." Pei Shu put down the needle in his hand and said to Cheng's father on the hospital bed.

"Tomorrow? Doctor, can't it work? I feel that my body is much better than before."

"Let's wait for tomorrow." Although Pei Shu is confident that he can cure the other party's strange illness, he can't talk too much. The other party's illness It is not formed in a day or two. Similarly, if you want to recover from a disease, it is not a day or two to return to normal.

He just felt that he could leave with peace of mind until he confirmed Cheng's father's improvement tomorrow, and then he would tell the ordinary doctor about the treatment method, and the ordinary doctor could also cure his illness.

Pei Shu took Xue Qingling away from Cheng's house. Because of Cheng's father's illness, the two of them planned to stay in Fangshu City for a day. Pei Shu whistled and called Xiao Cang, wrote a letter and tied it on Xiao Cang's leg, letting him fly away. In the past, I told Wang An and the others that they had to stay in Fangshu City tonight, and they could catch up with the carriage tomorrow.

Xiao Cang shook his legs, waited for Xue Qingling to feed him half a catty of jerky, and then flapped his wings and left.

Xue Qingling had no complaints about resting in Fangshu City for one night. For some unspeakable reasons, he liked this city quite a lot, so he took Pei Shu to stay at Mrs. He's restaurant. Pot of wine, sit on the roof of the restaurant to drink and watch the moon.

Under the starry night, the two sat on the roof and cuddled each other. Xue Qingling hugged each other's arms, rested his head on each other's shoulders, looked at the city full of thousands of flowers and lights, and suddenly said with emotion: "Actually, just follow this way." It's good for you to wander the world together."

"We can go to many, many different places, practice medicine and cure diseases along the way, meet many different people, hear many unheard stories, see many shocking scenery, along the way All kinds of food and wine, and..." Xue Qingling was immersed in her own thoughts, and spoke more and more excitedly.

"Yeah, now that I'm accompanied by a beautiful woman, I also think it's good to wander the world." Pei Shu took a sip of wine with a smile, lay down on the roof tiles with her arms pillowed, watching the stars falling in the night, the stars twinkling, and the people around her His silhouette was covered with a mysterious veil in the light and shadow of the night, making him even more seductive.

"Do you really think so? Little Doctor Pei."

"You are asking me like this, as if you are interrogating me, for fear that I will run away?" "

I am not afraid of you running away now. If you leave, you have to take me with you." Let's go together, our son, and Xiao Cang..."

"In fact, it's all very good, whether it's staying in the clinic to practice medicine, or wandering around the world, going to the bottom of the overpass to tell fortunes... I think it's all very good. Stay in one place and never leave."

"However..."

Xue Qingling rubbed her face in her hands, and said, "But people are very fickle. After staying in one place for a long time, they will want to leave that place again, but really After leaving, I will miss him very much."

"You are right." Pei Shu looked up at the stars in the sky, took a sip of wine, and fell silent.

"Suddenly I feel so quiet. I have never felt so quiet in the night before." Xue Qingling hugged her arms and rubbed them, feeling that something was not quite right tonight.

Pei Shu laughed, "That's because your fat son didn't sing." "

Yeah, no wonder there's always something missing." Xue Qingling dug out a rattle from nowhere and started shaking it rattling. It's the lack of the little fat man's ah ah ah ah ah. "I'm not used to not having little Pei's voice."

"Why don't you sing..."

Pei Shu took out the roll of hemp rope in his sleeve, took away the other party's rattle, and put People tied him down, blindfolded him, and made him sing while shaking the rattle.

In the early morning of the next day, Xue Qingling finally experienced the feeling of a broken waist as described in some novels.

When Xue Qingling got up early, he felt that his body was no longer his own. Before that, he always thought that the feeling of being cleaned up in the morning was too insipid, so he finally plucked up the courage to say that he wanted to experience the public feeling of "waking up naturally" .

After experiencing this feeling, Xue Qingling realized how happy she was once.

"Little Doctor Pei, you'd better come and give me a massage." Xue Qingling begged with crystal water in her eyes, Pei Shu thought in her heart that she knew why she was doing this before, she was asking for trouble. He picked up the ointment and applied it gently for him without any complaints.

Xue Qingling took a look at the marks on her white wrists that had been tied up with hemp ropes. They were actually pretty good... After the

two rested in the inn, they went to Cheng's house. Cheng's father had already taken three doses of medicine, and his body Although it can't be said to be great, it has already worked. After Pei Shu gave him another injection, he told Cheng Xu in detail how to take care of his father in the future, and asked Cheng Xu to rub the meridians and acupoints for Cheng Xu every day, so that the muscles of his limbs could recover as soon as possible. .

Cheng Xu knelt down to thank the two of them, and wanted to keep them for dinner, but Pei Shu and Xue Qingling didn't stay longer, and they had to catch up with the carriages to the capital.

Not long after Cheng Xu sent the two away, he suddenly heard from He Rentang's people that a genius doctor Xu Changyao had come to their city. After hearing about his father's illness, he was very interested and said he wanted to come and have a look.