Chapter 88 Heat Stroke

Pei Shu was unmoved at all, and said freely, "What can I want to buy? There is nothing."

He raised his hand and pinched Xue Qingling's face, teasing him with a smile: "Go and count your money yourself. , you should be in charge of this money originally, but after waiting for more than a month, you will be the justifiable Mrs. Pei... If you don't take this money, do you still want to give it to someone else?" Xue Qingling was immediately happy when he heard what he said

. Well, little Mrs. Pei or something, money should be in charge, he picked up his little abacus and fiddled with it twice, and murmured in a low voice: "Then how long is our marriage?" It's not that he hates marriage

, He just wanted to trap the people around him as soon as possible.

"Mother said let's get married early. I guess it will be the ninth day of August. It's a very prosperous day for you." "

Really?" Xue Qingling wanted to skip July and become Xue Qingling in August. He dragged a small The stool sat down beside Pei Shu, hugged his arm, and asked again: "Is it really the ninth day of August? Do you want to do the math a few more times, little doctor Pei? I'm afraid that the person my mother will find will do the math with you." It's different."

"No! I have to ask my mother when I go back."

Pei Shu smiled and pulled her hands out of the other's arms, and wrapped them around the shoulders of the people around her, feeling a headache for his mother-in-law.

The young son of the Xue family who hates marrying so much will definitely make his mother feel bad.

After Xue Qingling returned home, she talked to his mother Liu Yuzhi for several days, and finally let Liu Yuzhi set the wedding date. It was the ninth day of August, which was a good day for Xue Qingling. Liu Yuzhi originally thought that the weather in August was too hot. , is not suitable for marriage, she wants to postpone it until September, but it is a pity that September and October are days, but there is no day more suitable for her little Linger than the ninth day of August.

Coupled with being urged by Xue Qingling for several days like chanting a magic spell every day, Liu Yuzhi became so angry that she simply married off this little debt collector in August.

"It's August, don't think it's too hot, my mother asked someone to make your wedding dress simpler."

Xue Qingling shook her head when she heard this. His little doctor Pei had to go to the roof to change clothes for that kind of kiss How can people accept simple wedding dresses? "Mom, I want the most complicated and gorgeous one..."

Liu Yuzhi: "..."

She raised her hand and covered her forehead: "If you suffer from heat stroke that day, your little doctor Pei can also treat you for a while." cure."

This is probably the benefit of marrying a doctor.

Xue Qingling: "..."

What is heatstroke or not? After all, getting married is a major event in a lifetime. How can you be so careless when it comes to wedding clothes. "Mother, can't you say something nice?"

Liu Yuzhi obeyed him: "Okay, mother will definitely make you two of the most gorgeous wedding dresses."

Xue Qingling blinked her eyes, satisfied.

He was at risk of heat stroke, and he also had to watch his doctor Pei wear bright red and gorgeous clothes.

After all, after knowing each other for so long, I have never seen each other wear clothes of other colors.