Chapter 58

There were thick clouds outside the window, and the sky suddenly darkened a little. Incense was lit in the room, and the curling white smoke rose faintly on the incense burner, and a soft golden silk thread came out from the carved window pane. Under the bright light, the silk thread is not clear, as if it disappears in the blink of an eye.

Pei Shu was invited by a maid in pink to sit down in front of a chair. After he sat down, the maid walked to stand not far from him and kept her eyes on him.

In such a dreary weather, several doctors have already been sent away, but none of them are satisfactory. The people in the small courtyard are upset. As soon as the light came on, the other party was dressed in fairy-like white clothes, and his thick black long hair like satin fell neatly on his chest and shoulders.

His slender fingers rested on the soft golden silk thread, but his posture was graceful. First, he raised his right hand slowly, and the wide sleeves of his robe were splashed down. Pick up the strings, as if the next moment, the soft golden silk thread will be able to transmit the elegant sound.

When He Xiang saw the scene in front of her, after the initial amazement, only anger remained.

I never thought that such a person would actually come here to seek fame and fame. Those doctors who had sent away before either shook their heads and said no, or made random guesses. When I went out, I didn't know what kind of pulse the white-clothed doctor in front of me could diagnose.

Xue Qingling was sitting on a small stool in front of a nearby round table, holding a booklet in his hand, the booklet was half-opened and spread flat on the round table, with teapots and cups placed in the middle of the table, behind him was the curling Smoker. Xue Qingling looked straight ahead, staring at the back of the man in white sitting there in a daze, the expression on his face was hesitant and nervous, as if the person who was taking the pulse at Xuansi was not Pei Shu, but himself.

Pei Shu gave him this booklet before going to get a pulse diagnosis, and asked him to pass the time while the other party was seeing a doctor, and Dr. Pei also said that after he finished the diagnosis, he would have to test him according to the content in the booklet.

But Xue Qingling is sitting here at the moment, how can she spare her mind to read some brochures.

He tried his best to breathe lightly, stared at the back of the person in front of him, and waited quietly for the result. The sky outside seemed to be getting darker.

Pei Shu closed his eyes, calmed down, put his index finger on the soft golden silk thread, and felt the weak pulse of the person on the other end of the silk thread through the silk thread on his hand. Of course, at the same time, he was also mobilizing his five senses. In such a peaceful environment, Listen to the subtle sounds, because they are not far away, and he has deep inner strength, he can actually detect the breath of the person over there very clearly.

Speaking of it, most of the people who engage in this kind of thread diagnosis are because it is inconvenient for patients to see a doctor, presumably because of some kind of male and female defense, and in this small hospital, a discerning person can know that it is a woman. The doctor who came here already knew three points in his heart that the person looking for a doctor must be a woman.

Ordinary doctors want to accurately judge the pulse condition through silk thread, but they really don't have such a level. For the treatment and consultation of patients, the first three of the four words "look, smell, ask and feel" are equally important. It is enough to diagnose the pulse condition alone, and it is even more difficult to diagnose the pulse with the silk thread.

However, Pei Shu sat here, carefully observed the surrounding environment, heard the sounds and movements around, smelled some hidden smells, and was able to detect the breath of the people next door, which was already much better than other doctors. Pei Shu thought for a moment, You can guess the illness of the person on the other side of the silk thread.

Ordinary doctors come here to sit down, just seeing the silk thread may panic, and then gather up their minds, pay attention to the diagnosis, see this layout environment, preconceived guess that the person who came to him for pulse diagnosis is a woman, so, even if you can't Accurately determine the pulse condition, and guess the relevant content... But, on the contrary, from the patient's point of view, it is estimated that many doctors have come to diagnose in the past half a day, all of which have no results, and even heard absurd diagnoses. Then after several times like this, it will definitely be full of distrust and temptation to the next doctor.

Therefore, when Pei Shu sat down, he was guessing that the person sitting on the other end of the silk thread at this time was most likely not the one who came to seek medical treatment in the end.

Thinking in reverse, it might be a man.

After Pei Shu concentrated his investigation, he smiled slightly, and it was indeed a man.

Taking his hand away from the soft gold thread, Pei Shu asked the maid in the room to hand over the pen, ink, paper and inkstone, and after dipping the pen in the ink, he wrote: Male, liver deficiency and cold...etc. Symptoms and treatments are on it, finish writing Finally, he handed a few pages to He Xiang.

He Xiang took the blank paper handed over by the other party, and was already prepared to see the irrelevant diagnosis. However, she took a closer look, and after reading a few sentences, she was shocked. The pulse condition written by the other party And the diagnosis, actually completely corresponding.

The man sitting at the other end of the silk thread in the cubicle was arranged by her. The doctor had already seen the pulse condition on his body, and she knew it clearly.

The expression on He Xiang's face was unpredictable, she couldn't believe what she saw in front of her eyes, she looked at the doctor in white sitting there with a strange look, she was shocked in her heart, she walked into the cubicle, and winked After that, he withdrew, walked up to Pei Shu and said, "Please ask the doctor to see you again."

Pei Shu nodded, thinking that it was time to change people, as expected, there was the rustling of clothes over there immediately, after the other side quieted down, Pei Shu straddled the silk thread for a while, only to find that this The second time was Shuang'er. After concentrating on distinguishing the illness, it was the spleen vein. Pei Shu quickly wrote down the diagnosis and the corresponding prescription on the paper.

He Xiang took the white paper from his hand again, feeling terrified in her heart, one can be called a coincidence, and both are correct, which means...the elegant doctor in front of me really has a set of skills?

He Xiang hesitated in her heart, she went outside the house and asked someone to help the girl over.

Pei Shu sat on the chair, seeing that the maid didn't respond after running out, she might have to change someone else to come again. The two people who were diagnosed just now are not seriously ill, and they won't make a fuss to the point of calling many doctors, so they are not the rightful owner... I hope that the rightful owner will be invited here soon, otherwise it will be a waste of time, but he also Got two healing points, no loss.

[Host: Pei Shu]

[Healing point: 492]

[Countdown to death: 492 hours]

After a while, the maid He Xiang ran back again and said to Pei Shu respectfully: "Doctor, please examine me carefully." Once."

Pei Shu thought to himself that it took such a long time for the replacement this time, it should be the right one.

He lowered his eyebrows and lowered his eyes, put his hands on the silk thread again, and probed lightly, mobilizing his five senses, and took into his heart the situation of the person next door at the other end of the silk thread. He Xiang, who was beside him, finally began to look nervously at the white-clothed doctor in front of him. , clutching the handkerchief, impatient to know the diagnosis result.

After careful argumentation of the illness, Pei Shu judged that there was a woman in her twenties sitting on the other end of the silk thread. The illness was metrorrhagia, and it was serious metrorrhagia. There are many symptoms such as abdominal pain, backache, mental fatigue, etc., so that now the blood energy is deficient, and the vitality is damaged. I guess I have taken astringent medicine to stop bleeding before, but the bleeding continues, and the more it is treated, the more serious it becomes.

The opponent's vital energy, essence, and blood are seriously damaged. If it is not cured, although her life will not be harmed, it will make her...she will no longer be able to have children in this life.

Pei Shu recalled the two patients who were treated consecutively today, what's going on, are you going to let him be Dr. Pei?

He quickly wrote down the treatment prescription. In addition to the decoction he took, acupuncture was also needed. However, the other party took the defense of men and women so seriously, so he definitely couldn't perform the acupuncture himself. The method was also written down and asked them to find a female doctor to do acupuncture. Although the effect may not be very good, it is not a big problem.

This time, He Xiang carefully took the prescription from the other party. She went to the next room and handed the prescription to a woman in white who was sitting there. There was a small medicine box under the woman's feet, "Dr. Liu Girl, come take a look at this prescription."

Liu Ruopian was also invited by the He family for treatment, and the people from the Qianjintang came to see it first, but unfortunately, after the treatment, the other person's condition was too serious to get better. I can only seek a famous doctor again.

But that girl was unwilling to be treated by a male doctor, so she came up with such a method of hanging silk to diagnose the pulse. Liu Ruopian originally thought that doing this was just messing around, and she couldn't find a doctor who could diagnose it. Is there really a doctor who can diagnose the pulse through the silk thread?

She took the prescription, and was the first to see the familiar handwriting on it, she was startled, and asked repeatedly: "Is it the young Doctor Pei from Huichuntang?" "It

seems to be... from Huichuntang."

Liu Ruopian nodded, "This prescription is feasible. Let your girl drink it first. I will acupuncture her according to this method." After

Pei Shu confirmed it, someone came to hand it to him. Up to eighty taels of silver, and the remaining one hundred taels of consultation fee will not be settled until the young lady here confirms that her condition is in good condition.

The consultation fee is not bad, it is estimated that it is too difficult for Xuansi to diagnose the pulse, and the other part is the hush money, and he does not want to let outsiders know about this condition.

Pei Shu counted the several consultation fees he got today, thinking in his heart that he has gained a lot. Of course, he is also a person who has seen big scenes, and he has received larger amounts before, but... the only pity is that He couldn't hand over these few sums of money to Xue Qingling, in fact, he really wanted to see the other party holding a small scheme, counting the money in the hole like a big mouse.

What's more, it's really hard to let a poor man hold money in his hands and not spend it. The money is hot in his hands, but in order to marry the young master of the Xue family back, he has to take it too.