Chapter 180 Banquet

King An touched his nose, and calmly asked Pei Shu to call someone. Although he only had one son on his side, he was still very imposing.

Pei Shu glanced across the row of "from high to low" note keys on the opposite side, and finally landed on King Su. King Su has a round head and a very kind face, with a pleasing appearance like Maitreya Buddha. He took a step forward, and after saluting respectfully, he also called Uncle Wang.

King Su: "???"

King Su stared wide-eyed, looking at the father and son in disbelief, wait! ! He was extremely surprised, the man in white in front of him was actually Prince An's son, the son of his deadly enemy?

He looked up and down, left and right, no matter how he looked, he felt that the handsome and refined young man in front of him was not like the son of the stinky brother.

How could King Kong's big stomach king brother give birth to such a handsome and elegant son? ?

Must be deliberately kidding me.

Never fall for it.

After Wang An saw the surprise in King Su's eyes, he felt very comfortable. For so many years, the other party showed his son in front of him every year, and this time he was finally able to show his son.

His family Narada is very good, one can beat ten.

"Brother Wang, are you joking?" King Su was very suspicious.

King An frowned: "What joke am I?"

King Su turned his head to Pei Shu, "Nephew Jun Lan, take off the sleeve of your left hand and let me see..." King Su

knew that his nephew's arm There is a red birthmark on it, whether Wang An deliberately asked others to pretend to be his son to tease him, you can tell by inspection.

Pei Shu: "..."

King An: "!!!" How to explain this! !

The corners of King Su's mouth curled up wildly, feeling that he was slightly better in the battle with his brother.

He waited with great confidence for the follow-up matter to develop. There was absolutely no red birthmark on the arm of the man in white in front of him.

The stupid brother is going too far, the first time we met, he actually set up a fake son to embarrass me.

Take a look at this king to see through the enemy's tricks.

Pei Shu raised his arm and was about to open his sleeves, but was held down by King An.

Seeing this, King Su raised his eyebrows, and the nine princes behind him also focused their eyes here curiously.

"Brother Wang, you don't need to act anymore, quickly call out my real nephew and let me meet you!" King Su put his hands on his hips, shaking his stomach with a very proud expression.

Pei Shu: "..."

King An: "..."

King An looked at his son with reproachful eyes, while Pei Shu avoided his father's eyes. After he decided to remove the birthmark at the beginning, it was indeed his lack of consideration. .

King An: "Brother, can't you take a closer look at my son's appearance? Take a closer look at his eyes."

King Su touched his chin, "I do think his appearance is familiar, as if he has seen it before. Like?"

Su Wang pondered in his mind for a long while, and suddenly he said "oh", as if suddenly realizing it, and the appearance of several people popped up in his mind, "Sister-in-law's younger brother..." "Is

this really Jun Lan's nephew?"

Ann Wang: "...Why would I find a fake prince to lie to you?"

King Su was at a loss for words for a while, "..."

Yes, why did you find a fake son to lie to him, be careful that your sister-in-law tore his skin.

King Su looked at Pei Shu in front of him, carefully scrutinized the other's facial features, and felt envious for a while. The son of the deadly rival was too grown up, so he tried to inherit the advantages of his parents.

This appearance and bearing put him among his sons, and his team of one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine was instantly compared.

Even the most beautiful Xiaoqi is not as good as him.

King Su's heart was broken. In terms of his son's appearance, he actually lost to his rival, but he turned to comfort himself. At least in terms of the number of sons, King An could not compare to him.

But King Su couldn't help but feel sour: "Thanks to God's blessing, Jun Lan's nephew looks like a sister-in-law, not like you." King

An: "...What do you mean? Isn't it good to be like this king?" "

Oh, Wang Brother, if this king loses weight, you will not look as good as this king." King

An: "I will dream of you, and this king is suave and suave, and you will never be able to match..." ...

the

two As they talked, they began to quarrel, as if two four or five-year-old children were arguing. Every time Princess An saw such a scene, she felt that her eyes hurt her ears.

Turning her body to hold her little grandson in her arms, looking at her family's really childish face, listening to his babbling voice, Princess An felt that her eyes and ears were saved.

"Little darling, you must not be like your grandpa..."

"Yeah..."

At night, King Su's mansion held a grand banquet to welcome distinguished guests from afar, and to cleanse them from the wind and dust. When Wang An heard the word "clean the wind and cleanse the dust", he almost died of laughter.

In the end who picks up the dust for whom?

Ten people of Su Wang and his son grabbed An Wang and his son and sat at the same table. Give a drink and get down.

Ever since, King Su took King An's hand and poured wine continuously, while Pei Shu was toasted by nine sons of King Su in turn. Although these people said it was a toast, they were actually pouring wine on him.

King Su felt that he might not be able to surpass King An, but as an elder, he was too embarrassed to bully his nephew, so he could only let his sons take turns to fight. King Su was very excited.

How many sons he has!

The more the merrier.

Why don't the nine sons get down on his handsome and elegant nephew?

The corner of Su Wang's mouth was filled with a tricky smile, and the several Su Wang sons also received the cue from their father's eyes. They gave each other a look, waved their hands, and asked the servant to bring over a dozen more jars of wine, and poured a large bowl. To Pei Shu, "When we drink here, we have to use a big bowl!"

"Cousin, come, drink, and my brother toasts you."

The third son of King Su's family originally thought that Pei Shu could barely drink a few bowls, so he said They were overwhelmed with alcohol, and when the time came, they would continue to urge them to drink and drink each other down. Who would have thought that this clean and harmless cousin in white clothes would not refuse everyone's toasts.

Because today's wine is all strong wine.

The third son drank a few bowls and was already a little dizzy, but the cousin over there actually became more and more energetic, drinking the wine without stopping the chopsticks in his hand.

... how much he ate.

The second son of Su Wang blushed, put down the wine cup in his hand, his eyes wandered, and he felt dazzled. The handsome face of the man in white on the opposite side vaguely appeared in front of his pupils.

Su Wang's son was so terrified that he asked someone to add more food with shaking hands, and continued to bring over ten jars of wine.

At the end of the meal, King Su already felt that hallucinations appeared in front of his eyes. Why did he find that the ten of them, the father and son, had eaten less food and wine than the other two.

The two drank more alcohol than ten of them.

Su Wang murmured in his heart: "...these are really his own father and son."

The father and son were so terrifying.

Lost lost.

Ancestral big stomach king.

Can't do it, can't do it.

People are very talented.

They kept fighting over wine here, and played all the persuasive words of Fei Hualing. They were so red-faced and dizzy from drinking that the fourth son couldn't bear it, so he was helped to rest. Over there, Princess An and Princess Su waited for a table of family members, Sitting on the other side of the garden, they also chatted very passionately.

Xue Qingling hugged little Pei and sat next to Princess An, looking at the table of the wives and concubines of King Su, the noble wives of the princes of King Su, and the wives of other dignitaries in Funing, feeling very nervous. After saying that he is Prince An's concubine, some people inevitably showed ambiguous expressions.

He is a twin, and he is not from a family of nobles and officials. Being able to marry Prince An's son as his concubine made other people envy his good luck, but at the same time, he looked down on him a little bit, thinking that he would not last long.

Look at the appearance and demeanor of Prince An's son, the future side concubine will definitely be indispensable.

How could this concubine from a humble background be able to restrain him.

The wives looked down on Xue Qingling at first, thinking that he would not be in the eyes of Princess An, so they pointed at Sang Huai and made fun of him. After hearing this, Xue Qingling... didn't hear anything, and had no idea that they were talking about him, after all Xue Qingling lived in a very simple environment since he was a child, and there were no concubines in his family, so he temporarily understood the subtext of these women's shuanger words.

Concubine An, who was born as the daughter of a nobleman, naturally sensed the unkindness in these people's words, and knocked out a few words in a calm tone, and those women fell silent.

Those people didn't dare to bring the topic to Xue Qingling, and said something else with a smile on their lips.

The wives of the princes of Su Wang's family immediately envied Xue Qingling. They are also the daughters-in-law of the prince and concubine. Their husband is the only son of Prince An. He also won the exclusive favor of Prince An's son.

Concubine An took Xue Qingling's hand, fearing that the other party's mind would be sensitive, and she would feel uncomfortable hearing the rumors from this group of people. thing.

Even a little ignorant?

"Mother Concubine, what's the matter?" Xue Qingling couldn't talk to these ladies. He also missed a sentence of what these people said, and gradually turned his attention to Pei Shu and the little Pei in his arms. Others could see his careful thinking, and when they peeked at Pei Shu over there, they didn't dare to look at it openly. After taking a sneak peek, they looked down at the little Pei Shu in his arms.

The little fat man opened his eyes wide and looked up at him as well.

"It's nothing." Princess An caught a glimpse of his little movements, and smiled secretly in her heart, no wonder this little fool was eaten to death by Shu'er.

Over there, King An and his son finally drank ten of King Su and his son to the ground. When King Su couldn't hold it anymore, King An couldn't hold it anymore either. Concubine An went forward and asked the maid to pour the hangover soup.

Pei Shu came to Xue Qingling's side in good spirits, and reached out to hug their sleeping little Pei into his arms.

Xue Qingling leaned over and sniffed his shoulder, but she didn't smell any alcohol at all, thinking that her internal strength is so high, the wine the other party drank didn't affect the stomach at all, it was just a mouthful.

Little Doctor Pei who is very good at keeping healthy.

But Xue Qingling couldn't figure it out, drinking like his husband, what exactly was he drinking?

One drink and nothing.

After thinking about it, it's actually good to have a mouthful. Sometimes Xue Qingling fantasizes about having a stomach like a funnel, and the food that he eats will go into the funnel. It's enough to enjoy the delicious food without gaining weight.

"I'm sure no one can beat you in a wine fight with your husband."

Because you cheated.

"Then you fight with me, and I will let you win."

"Forget it, when little Pei grows up, you father and son will fight slowly."

The next day, King Su who woke up drunk was very remorseful, He regretted so much in his heart that he shouldn't compare food and drink with his deadly enemy, let alone that the other party has a son who is better than blue and better than blue.

Really underestimated his nephew.

But... the other party's gentle and refined appearance should be that he can't ride and shoot. The men of their Li family should gallop on horseback.