Chapter 98 Happy Candy

After Pei Shu and Xue Qingling had breakfast, they went to see Xiao Cang who was in the "Fuwo" together. Yesterday, Xue Qingling's dowry was mixed with dozens of catties of dried meat, specially prepared for this little guy.

Xiao Cang struggled hard for a whole day, and when the two master elves were fighting, he continued to struggle, and he still couldn't finish eating the jerky that belonged to his eagle.

After gnawing on it all night, Xiao Cang is already a "waste eagle" with its belly broken.

Pei Shu took Xiaocang out of the eagle's nest, weighed it, poked its belly again, and said to Xue Qingling with a strange expression: "Maybe it's really hard to fly..." Xue Qingling: "It's

really Fat..."

Xiao Cang struggled and resisted.

"On the first day of the wedding, do you want to drink eagle soup?"

Xue Qingling smiled: "Husband, please let it go."

Pei Shu put Xiao Cang, who couldn't fly, on the ground, and told him to try to walk more on the ground Let's go, Xiao Cang patted his wings angrily, maybe he really ate too much, his wings couldn't flutter, Xiao Cang lay lazily on the ground, planning to lie down and digest food.

Originally, it just lived in its own eagle's nest, but now it was raised by the owner for no reason, so it had to lie on the ground to digest.

Wings folded, claws stretched out, lying on the ground obliquely, perfectly like a dead eagle.

Pei Shu shook his head, "Fortunately, this is at home. If it was outside, I would have been picked up by that family's children and roasted."

Pei Shu rubbed the little broken eagle to make sure it wouldn't take him away. After being strangled to death, he put the fat eagle back into his nest.

"Thanks to the fact that this tree has been growing for decades, the trunk is very strong, otherwise it would have been overwhelmed by this fat eagle..." "

Tsk, this eagle's nest is a bit underhanded, Xiao Cang, you have time to repair it yourself. "Pei Shu couldn't see it, so he reluctantly threw a few branches and leaves into it to strengthen the eagle's nest.

Xiao Cang scratched the nest with his paws, feeling that the other dog was meddling with the mice, and that it could spoil its own eagle's nest as it wanted.

After Pei Shu threw a few sticks and pebbles into it, with a smile on his face, he quietly threw a few pieces of dried meat tied with a red string on the opponent's back. He and Xue Qingling came to distribute "happy candy" to Xiao Cang Yes, but... since this guy has eaten so much, let him discover this wedding candy later.

After delivering the wedding candy to Xiao Cang, Xue Qingling roughly counted her dowry, and followed Pei Shu to Xue's house on auspicious time with a return gift.

The two houses are very close to each other. If Pei Shu flew over with light work, it would take only a moment. Even if the two walked slowly, they would arrive in a short time. Pei Shu originally planned to accompany her new husband, Lang Tian, ​​to the house. They walked back sweetly, but Xue Qingling clamored to take a carriage.

There is no other way, then take a carriage.

The carriage rattled out of Pei's residence, and arrived at Xue's residence after a few corners.

Xue Qingling huddled in Pei Shu's arms, and nodded in satisfaction. His beautiful husband was really reluctant to let others watch.

Pei Shu pinched the other party's face, thinking that the other party was Xi Shi in the eye of the beholder.

Pei Shu didn't feel any difference between herself and her usual self.

But... Wearing red clothes really made him feel fresh. He seldom wore such colorful clothes. When he was in Ten Thousand Flowers Valley, he used to wear the flowing purple robes worn by the disciples of Ten Thousand Flowers Valley. After leaving the valley, he kept wearing them for convenience. That white suit...

Pei Shu felt that he could consider wearing red clothes a few more times in the future.

Wear it specially for his little husband.

Pei Shu noticed the shopkeeper of his house, and he didn't know what kind of preference it was. When he saw him smiling at him in red clothes, he was so happy that he couldn't find Bei. It's easy to bully.

Let him look like it very much.

When they arrived at Xue's mansion, servants had already come out to greet them, and respectfully invited the two of them to Liu Yuzhi's body.

Liu Yuzhi took them to Xue's ancestral hall.

The two newlyweds offered tea to the elders together.

After drinking tea, Liu Yuzhi looked at the new couple in front of her, and couldn't hold back the smile in her eyes. After sending Xue Qingling out yesterday, she was so worried that she couldn't sleep all night. Now she saw the two standing together, I feel very at ease.

It must have been a good wedding night.

Liu Yuzhi took Xue Qingling's hand, and couldn't help raising her hand to pinch his face again, "Come back to see mother more often, don't forget about mother when you get married..." "Mother, don't worry, I will definitely come here

often Excuse me, mother, you have given me several shops, and I have to learn how to manage accounts from you." Xue Qingling swore yesterday that she would support his family's young doctor Pei, so she must start managing money well.

"Well, those shop ladies will take care of it for you for the time being, and you have to learn to take over." "

I know, I know, if you miss me, mother, you can just turn the corner when you go out." Xue Qingling smiled heartlessly.

Liu Yuzhi tapped him on the head, "Mother doesn't miss you, I can't hear your ghostly crying and howling playing the piano at night, so mother can sleep a little longer."

"Xiao Shu, I will leave this child to you in the future."

Pei Shu smiled and nodded, "Mother-in-law, don't worry."

After having lunch with Xue Qingling, Pei Shu went to Huichun Hall in a carriage, Xue Qingling huddled in Pei Shu's arms in the carriage, and Pei Shu hugged the warm and possessive little fat mouse, and scratched his nose, "Do you still want to hide me? People?"

Xue Qingling buried her head on the other party's neck, and whispered her inner ambition: "I kind of want to hide you, just like I dig a hole to hide wine..." Pei Shu smiled and lowered her

head , put my own eyebrows against the other's eyebrows: "Actually, I also want to hide you..." "

But—"

"Shopkeeper, life is forcing us, can't our medical center open?"

Xue Qingling thought When I entered my own medical clinic, I suddenly felt a pain in my heart. As the saying goes, you can't have both, what you gain, you have to lose. "Little Doctor Pei, you and the shopkeeper must work together to open the medical clinic."

" That's natural."

The two of them arrived at Huichun Hall with a carriage of wedding candies and wedding cakes.

When I got off the carriage, I was surrounded by a group of people to congratulate. They were all neighbors near Huichun Hall, as well as the staff of the medical clinic, and Uncle Zhang who had come to see him for medical treatment. They all came to congratulate the two of them on their newlyweds .

"Congratulations, congratulations!"

...

Hearing the sound of congratulations, Xue Qingling was so happy that she immediately forgot about the little depression before, took Pei Shu's hand, and happily sent wedding candies and treats to the people around her. wedding cake.

Take an oath of sovereignty.

They will be a famous legal couple in the future.

Yang Boheng came over and congratulated them. He was followed by a young monk with a bald head. This young monk was Jingming who came down from the temple. Hearing that Dr. Pei and Mr. Xue were married, he came here to congratulate him.

After more than half a month of treatment, most of the birthmarks on Xiao Jingming's face have been reduced, and he has become much more cheerful.

He also planned to learn medicine from Pei Shu.

During these days, when he was in the monastery, after reading scriptures and finishing his daily homework, he did not forget to read more medical books. These medical books were all borrowed from Mr. Xue's collection. He will write it down and ask Pei Shu when he goes down the mountain.

Xiao Jingming showed a few big white teeth, "Little Doctor Pei, congratulations on your marriage!"

Xue Qingling grabbed a handful of wedding candy and stuffed it for Jingming, and added a box of wedding cakes for the other party to carry in his clothes. Jingming blinked Blinking eyes: "Give me a little more, I have to take it back and share it with other young monks..."

Pei Shu smiled, and grabbed another handful for him, "Children, eat less candy and eat your teeth." Bad."

Xue Qingling also added a few more boxes of wedding cakes for the other party, touched the other party's bald head, and asked a little worried: "Can you get so much by yourself?" Jing Ming nodded solemnly: "Don't

worry I'll take it back."

"I'll fill you with a pot of water later, and ask the shopkeeper to wrap you in a small package and carry it on your back, so you can eat while walking back..." Pei Shu's voice faded away, and she Went up to the counter to organize the herbs.

Xue Qingling: "..." How did you teach the child?

Jingming hugged a bunch of wedding candies in his arms, and agreed with Pei Shu's words: "That's what I planned."

Xue Qingling found a piece of gray-blue cloth and wrapped the pile of wedding candies and cakes into a package for him, leaving two boxes in it for him to carry and eat while walking.

This little guy used to be thin and small, but after eating a few meals with the two of them, he saw Pei Shu's big appetite, and his appetite gradually increased...

Jing Ming ran to ask Pei Shu a few questions with his medical books, Pei Shu happened to explain to him with the herbs.

Not long after, Jingming left Huichun Hall with his big package and ran to the temple.

After Xue Qingling saw that Jing Ming had left, she walked to Pei Shu with a smile on her face, picked up a strand of the other's long hair and twisted it around a few times in her hands. The other's waist-length hair was black, bright and dense, and she touched it. Very comfortable. Speaking of which, the other party's black hair is really well-groomed. Even though Dr. Pei said that he has lived and lived in the open for six years, this black hair is still as beautiful as a brocade.

Enviable and jealous.

Xue Qingling's long hair is also carefully taken care of every day. Its gloss is not as good as that of the other party, and its volume is not as good as that... The

black hair in her hand is unbelievably beautiful, and it looks a bit fake. Xue Qingling couldn't bear it. He grabbed the other party's hair.

It formed a stark contrast with Jing Ming's bald little head.

Although there are many similarities between Little Doctor Pei's life experience and Jingming's, they also have the most dissimilarity, which is the long hair. Xue Qingling sighed in her heart, hugged Pei Shu's arm, and said happily: "Fortunately, little doctor Pei, you were not picked up into the temple..."

Otherwise, he would have met a young monk in Fuyang City, oh no, it was a great monk.

Their love life will also become more bumpy. The long-haired little doctor Pei just likes to travel around the world, and the bald-headed little doctor Pei may have to ask: Is there a way to live in peace in the world? Live up to Tathagata and live up to Qing...