Chapter 56

When Xue Qingling heard his mother's question for the first time, she was startled in her heart and panicked for a while, then rolled her eyes, dragged his mother's hand and said deliberately: "Mother, Qingling wants to close the medical clinic a little bit. , But when I wanted to shut it down, I went to the hospital but hesitated again, and I just remembered the bet with my mother. Anyway, the bet is still a year away, and it won't be too late to shut it down if I lose the bet.

Hearing what he said, Liu Yuzhi sighed, "You, you, mother really thought you were going to close it." At this time ,

Liu Yuzhi was not disappointed when he heard that he would not close the medical clinic. Yesterday, seeing Xue Qingling's hoarse voice full of tears of despair pierced into her heart like a sharp knife, making her suddenly understand that she hurt him too deeply, she should be the mother who loves him the most in the world, But she forced her child to be like this, she had mixed feelings in her heart.

Liu Yuzhi sat alone all afternoon holding the plaque of Ji'an Hall, thinking of many things in the past, thinking about it, she also thought about it a lot. Since the child wants to open the hospital, let him continue to open it, and she will stop being a hindrance. As for the sky falling, his mother will support it.

As for letting Xue Qingling marry... Although Liu Yuzhi urged her to marry her precious youngest son, but when it came time to choose a good son-in-law for her child, she looked at those talented scholars in the academy, and Liu Yuzhi picked up the handsome young men recommended by others, and felt troubled in her heart, feeling that none of them were worthy of her own children.

Picking and picking around didn't catch my eye.

When the juncture came, she really wanted to marry the child, and she was really reluctant as a mother.

That's all, she will pick a few more days, "It's fine if you run the clinic, it's just that mother will choose a husband and son-in-law for you slowly..." As soon as she said this, Liu Yuzhi smiled, and no longer thought about the clinic , but put all her mind on Xue Qingling in front of her. She suddenly found that her son seemed to have changed into a new suit, and she immediately smiled: "Today, I put on the new clothes that my mother made for you. It looks good. It really looks good. Our family Kids look good in anything they wear..."

After being praised by his mother for a long time, Xue Qingling looked embarrassed. After remembering what he changed into a suit of clothes today, his cheeks became hotter, but his mother kept talking about this dress, which made him feel really embarrassed. He couldn't help but raised his hand to touch his cheek, it was hot, but luckily it was night, and his mother might not be able to see his expression in the light of the candles nearby.

"Mother, I said that if... a year later, Qingling lost the bet, what kind of husband and son-in-law would you choose for me?" Xue Qingling tugged at her sleeves and asked tentatively.

When Liu Yuzhi heard him ask such a question, she naturally said without hesitation: "Great talent, mother will definitely pick you a handsome talent with both ability and virtue."

Liu Yuzhi heard him ask this suddenly at this moment, and she felt suspicious in her heart. Her little idiot son actually took the initiative to ask about this matter today? In the past, when boys and girls from other families were in love, her little idiot acted like a dumb beauty. She never wanted to talk about these things, and learned his medical skills and boiled his medicinal materials in his medical center. Why now... ...

Is it possible that you have an idea? It's good to have an idea, Liu Yuzhi smiled and took Xue Qingling's hand, and said softly: "Of course, mother is just giving you a glance, and it's up to Linger and you to decide who to choose." In terms of marriage, Liu Yuzhi is still very happy

. Enlightened, the Xue family is not short of money, and does not want to cling to the rich and powerful. She hopes that her child can also marry someone she likes.

However, this person has to be good enough.

"Mother, you really love me the most, but what if... what if what I like doesn't meet Mother's standards? If he's not a talented person..." "If you don't meet it, you have to meet it. If you don't, then learn from it.

" Well, if you want to marry my child back home, you must go through a few hurdles..." Liu Yuzhi wanted to marry a talented person, but in the end she didn't. Things backfired, Xue Qingling didn't necessarily like great talents, and Liu Yuzhi didn't think about it, of course she thought about it, she even thought about it a long time ago——

That man doesn't have talent, so he should learn. Anyway, he must be talented. Not only that, but she also needs to invite someone to test and teach the other party's knowledge, poetry, calligraphy, chess, calligraphy and painting.

Xue Qingling glanced at his mother's face, feeling a little worried: "..." "By the way

, let's not talk about it, Qingling, tell me about the kitchen at home honestly, why is the kitchen so big these days? You Let the kitchen make seven or eight dishes at a time and send them to the medical clinic. You used to be so good at eating? Mother doesn't know that our little Linger has the talent to be a little fat pig. Be careful if you eat too much, you won't be able to wear your clothes ..."

"Or are you secretly planning to turn the medical hall into a restaurant?"

Xue Qingling almost bit her own tongue, "Mother, no, there is a new doctor in the medical hall, I asked the kitchen to prepare the doctor's meals, so There will be so many..."

"But mother sees your consumption of ingredients... Do you have a doctor here, or a boatload of doctors?"

Xue Qingling was really choking on his own saliva, he raised his finger and pointed at himself, "Mother, do you think your son has the ability to recruit a boatload of doctors?"

"That's true, but mother is very curious about the new Dr. Pei in your clinic. Come and tell mother... It is said that he was still there before. Treated Zhang Yuanwai's wife? Why was such a young doctor with excellent medical skills tricked into Huichun Hall by you little idiot?

" That's amazing..." Xue Qingling took the initiative to tell his mother what happened in Fuyang, and Laizi Village, and of course...he also omitted a lot of things that shouldn't be said.

Liu Yuzhi nodded, "From what you said, Dr. Pei is still a good doctor with a benevolent heart and a noble character."

Xue Qingling nodded several times, agreeing very much: "Yes, mother, Dr. Pei is very skilled in medicine and martial arts. It's also very powerful, and he also raised an eagle that can pick medicine..."

Liu Yuzhi caught a glimpse of her son smiling like a fool, her face remained motionless, but she was actually startled. She could see her son's obvious little thoughts, no wonder...she Her tea, her fish, and yesterday...

Thinking of what Xue Qingling said yesterday, Liu Yuzhi froze suddenly.

"Mother, Dr. Pei is a young doctor with excellent medical skills I met in Fuyang City. Although his medical skills are unparalleled, he is actually a wandering doctor. He likes to travel around the world and often practices medicine. It's just to enjoy the scenery, because he was invited by me to treat people in the Huichun Hall." "

So don't worry, mother, and don't waste your time, after a while, he will naturally leave the Huichun Hall."

... ...

If that's the case... Isn't her son paying for it out of infatuation? Always a sad one.

Liu Yuzhi panicked for a while, but she looked at Xue Qingling's expression in front of her again, it was not at all gloomy, she smiled heartlessly, just like a stupid son, before this little idiot deliberately asked him about choosing a son-in-law , it is estimated that it is mostly resolved.

It seems that she has to find time to meet this young Dr. Pei. It is said that he is a young talent with excellent medical skills and a benevolent doctor... Hearing these words from Xue Qingling, Liu Yuzhi believed it, and her son was a little stupid , but not bad vision. Besides, if you are willing to go to the leprosy village to treat the typhoid patients, it is not something that ordinary doctors can do, and this person has no eyes for money... Wait, yes, a young man with excellent medical

skills Doctor, make a promise to her stupid son. If you don't want money, the one who wants it is... a person?

After Xue Qingling left, Liu Yuzhi asked someone to secretly call Xiao Gentian over, and asked Xiao Gentian everything, and Xiao Gentle said everything in a straightforward manner.

"Within three months, settle down and buy property, come to propose marriage?" Liu Yuzhi nodded, she was satisfied with the attitude of the other party, so she just waited for the other party to come to propose marriage, "Let's see his sincerity." Liu Yuzhi hoped from the bottom of her

heart This person is a good person, don't disappoint her silly son.

Liu Yuzhi sighed, even if she was reluctant to part with her now, she would marry her son, but no one could easily take her son away from her. She snapped her fingers, and decided in her heart that some things should be put on the agenda. The husband Qin Xujin, who she handed over with a handkerchief, is a good teacher and great Confucianist at Qingshan Academy. At that time, she will invite people to come to take an examination of learning, as well as piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. For talent, you also need to find someone to test and teach...

In short, give the other party a blow first!

If she really treats her son with sincerity, she is willing to study hard even if her head is hanging on the beam, and she will agree to it; if she simply gives up, the sincerity of the other party is not worth a few taels of silver.

After Xue Qingling returned from her mother's side, she took a shower and changed her clothes, then lay on the bed, tossing and turning like spreading pancakes, she really couldn't sleep, yesterday he was so uncomfortable and couldn't sleep, today he was so excited that he couldn't sleep He felt that what happened during the day was like a raging tide, washing away in front of his eyes over and over again.

Especially that kiss on the roof, in the dead of night, he couldn't help recalling the feeling at that time. He tossed and turned the memories, the more he recalled, the more excited he became, even though he was holding the box in his hand when Pei Shu left him. pills, but he is reluctant to take them for the time being.

He wanted to recollect it again...

But his recollection turned into two, three, four... I don't know how many times, suddenly Xue Qingling, who was rubbing his cheeks on the bed and closed his eyes, was still thinking about it. , He heard some movement outside the window, which made him open his eyes, sat up and looked towards the window, and suddenly he saw a moving black shadow outside the window.

Xue Qingling was taken aback, but after finding out that the figure had pointed claws and two big wings, he immediately felt at ease again.

Xue Qingling lifted the quilt, put on her shoes and got out of bed, opened the window, and saw the energetic Xiao Cang outside, Xiao Cang jumped a few times outside the window, walked close to Xue Qingling, and put the paper strip tied on his leg Shake it to the other party.

Xue Qingling smiled and unwrapped the letter from its lap. When she opened it, there were familiar handwriting: Take medicine to sleep, don't think about it, don't have random dreams.

Xue Qingling thought it was not a messy dream.

I opened a medical clinic in ancient timesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें