Chapter 115

Xue Qingling looked embarrassed. He took a picture, why didn't he take a mirror to look at it...

Young Master Xue raised his hand and pinched his cheeks, it was tender, smooth and easy to pinch, he didn't need to look in the mirror, he knew that his skin was white and rosy , like a freshly peeled lychee, white and moist with a slight redness, it is the most beautiful.

It's not like someone who has been on the road for more than half a month.

More like a rich young master who eats, drinks and pampers himself.

It's not that Xue Qingling has never traveled far before. He said that when he took a small scorpion to Fuyang in a carriage in early spring, after a day or two of exhaustion, his face could not conceal the tiredness, his expression was gloomy, and his eyes were blurred. It's dull and full of tiredness.

And now he—

let's not mention it.

Xue Qingling hesitated to speak: "..."

He didn't know how to explain to his sister, saying that his newly married Yaner had been living too well for the past month? Said that his little doctor Pei is too skilled in medicine?

"Look at you, my sister is just teasing you." Seeing his embarrassment, Xue Qingru immediately laughed, and raised her hand to stroke Xue Qingling's head affectionately.

The silly brother of her family, thanks to her worrying about the other party's marriage for a long time, as a result, after this meeting, the silly brother who became a married couple still has the same heartless and silly look, with "" written all over his face. I am very happy" "I am very happy", insisting that he has been wronged must be blind.

Xue Qingru took a closer look at the younger brother in front of her, and there were many changes. She used to be a little beauty who didn't understand the world and devoted herself to studying medicine, but now she looks a lot more alive, and she must have been moved by affection.

"Sister, you are just like your mother, bullying me."

"Where did sister bully you? It's too late for sister to care about you? When I was a child, sister didn't look at you for a while, so you locked yourself in a medicine cage. Now sister doesn't look at you for a while, and you're married quietly. ..." Xue Qingru couldn't help but raised her hand again and pinched the other person's cheek, "My brother-in-law is here too? He was pulled away by your brother-in-law... My sister wants to see him, so come and tell my sister what your mother is doing." How about the marriage you have prepared?"

"Where is the marriage prepared by my mother for me, I obviously fought for it myself..." Xue Qingling cheekily talked about herself and Pei Shu to her sister whom she had not seen for a long time things.

I have already said it once in front of Liu Yuzhi, and now I will repeat it in front of my sister.

"You are lucky to have married someone you like."

No wonder it was this rosy-complexioned little girl.

Xue Qingru smiled and was filled with emotion, thinking that her younger brother is a fool with good fortune, and her mother had been worrying about his marriage before, but luckily she met a love from heaven.

"Sister, let's not talk about me, what about you?" Xue Qingling looked at the elder sister in front of him hesitantly. Compared with him with a rosy complexion, his elder sister was pale and haggard with blood loss.

The entire beautiful face was dull and dull, the lips were dry and white with a hint of bluish purple, the cheeks were sunken a little, and the words that he spoke seemed weak.

Xue Qingling knew that confinement women would not have a good time, they always had to suffer for a month, unable to be exposed to the wind or cold, and once they gave birth, they suffered a great crime.

Xue Qingling had never seen many confinement patients. The more he looked at Xue Qingru's appearance, the more uneasy he felt. He subconsciously took Xue Qingru's hand, put his fingers on it, and wanted to feel her pulse.

"What are you doing?" Xue Qingru's mouth twitched, seeing her younger brother taking her pulse, she always felt panicked, "Our little quack doctor is going to take my sister's pulse?"

"Can you tell the pulse?" Xue Qingru didn't really want Xue Qingling to feel her pulse, so she withdrew her hand.

"Sister, show some respect. Please call me Dr. Xue. Dr. Xue is checking your pulse, so don't shy away from treating your illness!" Xue Qingling put on a serious old doctor's expression, and grabbed Xue Qingru's wrist into her arms again.

Xue Qingru was amused by him, and laughed happily, "Okay, Doctor Xue, Doctor Xue..." "Do

you have the nerve to let people call you Doctor?"

Xue Qingling said very confidently: "Why are you so embarrassed, in front of outsiders, I just call myself Dr. Xue."

"Oh... how can you make my sister feel at ease like this, quack doctor's pulse diagnosis is harmful to people, and our Xue Family Medical Center can't do harm to people." "

You tell the truth to my sister, we Is your little doctor Xue really taking the pulse in the medical clinic?" Xue Qingru's expression became serious, and she stared at the eyes of the person in front of her without blinking.

Xue Qingling felt a little guilty when his elder sister looked at her, "I call myself a doctor, but it doesn't mean I have to take people's pulse. I am also a doctor when I make medicine.

" I'm not tired."

Xue Qingru felt relieved, and said, "It's not too bad." "

You can feel the pulse for my sister, and others can't mess around."

Seeing that his sister didn't resist, Xue Qingling tried to feel the pulse, Well, he doesn't have any talent in taking the pulse, and now, he really can't figure out why, although he can't make a definitive diagnosis, but he knows that Xue Qingru's pulse is not very good, it is too weak.

"Sister, your body..." Xue Qingling's voice became lower and lower, and her face became more and more serious.

"Sister's body, sister knows, and has been seen by many doctors, so I can only take good care of it..." Xue Qingru also knew that her health was not very good, and the doctors also said that she needed to take care of her, but it took more than half a month. , did not see the slightest effect.

She had a hard time giving birth this time. After finally giving birth, her body felt tight, dizzy from time to time, her waist hurt badly, and her body felt uncomfortable everywhere. In the past month and a half, she got used to it, and even more so The more difficult point is that after the dystocia, although her life was safe, she still suffered from bleeding. She also took medicine, but it didn't help.

"Sister, I'm not good at medicine, so I can't tell you why. Let my little doctor Pei come and check your pulse later..." Although Xue Qingling knew that his sister's health might not be very good, he didn't panic, Because he believed in the medical skills of his little doctor Pei.

"Little Doctor Pei? Is that why you call my brother-in-law?"

"Uh...he will also call me the shopkeeper."

"You two children are really interesting."

...

After drinking another glass of wine, Wang Zongyuan didn't taste it in a daze There was a slight smell of wine, the wine in his mouth seemed to have turned into water, the corners of his mouth could not be closed, and wisps of wine rolled down his jaw.

He discussed knowledge with Pei Shu, the more he discussed, the more he discovered... the man in front of him was unfathomable.

The other party has not only skimmed one or two books in reading, if he has only skimmed one or two, then Wang Zongyuan has never read a book at all!

At first, Wang Zongyuan wanted to raise the other party's knowledge, so he asked questions to find out his brother-in-law's academic level. He didn't overestimate Pei Shu's level, so he came up with some interpretations and simple pairs from the Four Books and Five Classics. Unexpectedly, the other party didn't even need to think, and directly answered Wang Zongyuan's question. Wang Zongyuan had no choice but to gradually increase the difficulty of the question, and the other party still answered with ease, as if Wang Zongyuan was asking some kind of children's enlightenment question.

At the end of the question, Wang Zongyuan asked the difficult problem he encountered recently. This is the content of the rural examination, and the other party still answered it with ease.

Almost without thinking, the other party can dictate a masterpiece, full of literary talents.

No matter how difficult the question is, the other party still blurts it out without hesitation.

Wang Zongyuan: "... How many glasses of wine did I drink today? Am I a little drunk?" Otherwise,

how do you feel that you have met Wen Quxing?

Even the stars of Wenqu in the drama are not so scary.

He stared at Pei Shu in front of him, he just wanted to knock open his handsome brother-in-law's head and see what color the brains were inside?

Pei Shu: "...Brother-in-law is drunk? Drink less wine and eat vegetables."

Pei Shu found out that being the son-in-law of the Xue family is really not easy. He accepted the test of his mother-in-law when he proposed marriage, and now he is accompanying Xue Qingling to visit relatives. He still has to accept the test of his brother-in-law at all times, but the questions asked by his brother-in-law are not difficult.

This family really likes talented people.

Passionate about learning.

This is very easy for Pei Shu to deal with. He has lived two lifetimes, and the only pleasure in his last twenty years was reading, and he has a photographic memory. At that time, his body could not move, but his thinking was terrifyingly quick; in his more than 20 years of his life, when he was in the Tang Dynasty, he also grew up reading books. Traveling out of the valley, practicing medicine and treating diseases all the way, he has treated various people's diseases, and also read all the libraries of hundreds of schools; later, I learned that Xue's mother likes talented people, and in order to go to Xue's family to propose marriage, she read countless books. I have read all the legal history books from ancient times to the present...

Now it is not difficult for him to pass the exam.

"No, I'm not drunk." Wang Zongyuan poured himself another glass of wine, even if he saw Wen Quxing descending to earth, his father-in-law's wine would not be cheap for him.

"What? When you proposed marriage, Mrs. Qi Yuhong asked the questions? The above questions...are these...this...these questions..." Wang Zongyuan was dumbfounded, after hearing Pei Shu repeat the test questions he had done , He couldn't help breaking out in cold sweat, "After so many years, our mother-in-law has become more and more terrifying... She just wanted me to be a scholar." Pei Shu and

Wang Zongyuan glanced at each other, and the eyes of each other There is a wonderful envy in it.

Pei Shu envied that the other party could propose marriage when he reached the level of a scholar.

Wang Zongyuan was envious of the other party's high knowledge.

Wang Zongyuan sighed, it was because he overestimated himself, originally he thought that he would improve the other party intellectually, but now it seems that the other party should point him out.

Wang Zongyuan put down his wine glass, and planned to ask Pei Shu some questions with a book, but he didn't expect Xue Qingling to send someone over at this moment, and asked Pei Shu to diagnose his sister's pulse and treat her illness.

Pei Shu stood up and asked the servants of the mansion to take him to wash first. He used his internal energy to melt the alcohol in his body. After all the alcohol dissipated, he went to see Xue Qingling's sister.

Xue Qingling's elder sister couldn't wait to see him.

When seeing Pei Shu for the first time, Xue Qingru's eyes lit up, and she quietly leaned into Xue Qingling's ear and said, "No wonder mother said that our family really raised a piglet, and brought over his juicy Chinese cabbage... "

Xue Qingling: "!!!"

Sis, he can hear it.