Chapter 158 Medicinal Diet

Xue Qingling soon gave birth to confinement, and little Pei also had a lively full moon ceremony. It took this little guy a month to eat himself into a little fat man. Pei Shu held the little fat man in his arms, heartbroken. Thinking that I had chosen the wrong name for him at the beginning, what is the real nickname, I should have named him Dundun, a fat little guy.

Xiao Dundun looks very pleasing, although his facial features are similar to Pei Shu, but because he eats too much and adds all kinds of baby fat, he does not have the alienation and coldness of his father's appearance at all, but adds a kind of fat Silly joy.

Xue Qingling especially liked to see Pei Shu hugging their family's little Dundun. The father and son had similar faces, one fat and the other thin, and the contrast was strong. Seeing him was very excited, "Xiao Dundun, Xiao Zhenzhen, little Pei, you Did Pei Shu's father be like you when he was young, and he was so fat and cute."

Pei Shu corrected him: "I was never fat when I was young."

It would be great if he could grow up alive after eating that kind of dark milk , Where did I get fat.

"Hmph, maybe you are fat and you don't know."

"Our little Dundun is definitely like you, Linger."

Xue Qingling said mercilessly: "The child is obviously like you!

" Putting on a little red hat, she opened her eyes wide and looked at the father and son in front of her. One was as cold as the moon, and the other was as round as a mooncake, which was still the kind of mooncake filled with meat. The moon was holding the little mooncake... Xue Qingling burst out laughing. After a while, the laughter became more and more rampant, until the smile bent over, "Husband, it seems that you need to hug our little Pei more, look, you look like you are holding the child, that is the slightest breath is gone, It's getting more and more approachable."

He smiled and leaned over, kissed the older cheeks one by one, and kissed the younger cheeks one by one, and the father and son walked from home to the clinic together.

This is the first time that Xue Qingling has returned to Huichun Hall after giving birth.

When they were about to reach the entrance of the medical center, Xue Qingling snatched their little Pei from Pei Shu's arms, hugged the baby in his arms, and shook the rattle in his hand, attracting the little fat guy's attention. As expected, Fat Dun opened Wu Lingling's eyes and looked at him curiously.

Xue Qingling hugged the little chubby man with one hand, pointed at the signboard of the medical clinic ahead, and pointed to Fang Qiu with pride, "Xiao Xiao Pei, look, that is the medical clinic that Daddy will leave to you in the future. Our family has passed down hundreds of years of medical practice." Museum."

Little Fatty lay in his arms blankly, barely drooling a little to express his response to his father.

Xue Qingling didn't dislike him at all, after kissing his chubby face, she took Pei Shu's hand and walked into Huichun Hall together.

After entering the Huichun Hall, immediately return the child to Pei Shu. This little fat man is too heavy. With Xue Qingling's arm strength, he can't hold him for too long. It may take a few more hugs before his arm strength will gradually improve. "Little Doctor Pei, Take your fat son away."

Pei Shu took the little fat man from his arms with a smile, the little fat man was babbling and hungry, so Pei Shu used a small spoon to feed him, it was still the kind of mixed The milk of health-enhancing concoction, the child is now in the hands of his own father, and of course he has to eat something unusual.

There is no other way, the little fat man has only one month, even if he wants to refuse, he can't refuse, so he can only honestly and aggrievedly finish eating the milk fed by his own father, so that his usual appetite has been reduced by half.

Pei Shu nodded in satisfaction, "Very good. It seems that this little fat man will lose weight in a short time. It's not good to eat too much fat."

After feeding the little fat man, Pei Shu took the little fat man to make a bath After taking a medicinal bath for a while, it gave this little guy a solid foundation. In the future, he will personally teach him martial arts and medical skills. Xue Qingling followed, inevitably feeling a little guilty and worried. He saw Pei Shu's careful care of the little fat man Xue Qingling was afraid that their little fat man looked like Pei Shu, but his talent was inherited from him, Xue Qingling.

If he can't master both martial arts and medical skills, wouldn't it be a waste of his father Pei Shu's efforts.

Xue Qingling told Pei Shu about her worries, but Pei Shu comforted him instead, "How can you say it's a waste? These things are good for children's physical fitness." Pei Shu himself didn't look forward to his own children's talents

. Zhuo Jue, it doesn't matter even if he's a little fool, he's used to it, Pei Shu said easily, "I just want our children to grow up healthy and happy." Xue Qingling also nodded when he heard what he said, and

left In the past, she hugged Pei Shu's arm, and while teasing her son's chubby face, said happily:

"I also hope that little Pei can grow up healthy and happy."

At the intersection of Lin'an City, a sixtieth birthday The old man stood on the long street in his memory, looking at the bustling crowd, trying to fit the scene in front of him with the scene he remembered. The old teahouse ten years ago is still open, and the cloth shop in front But it has changed, and the medical clinic over there... the old man raised his head and looked for the familiar name on the signboard.

However, it was discovered that the three characters "Jiantang" that should have been seen had changed to "Huixuntang".

The old man's skinny body trembled, and his cloudy eyes widened in disbelief. Has this medical center that has been around for a hundred years changed its name and surname just like that?

All of a sudden, the old man had mixed feelings in his heart.

He sighed for a long time, as if he was thinking of his old friend, he couldn't help but his eyes lit up with warmth, he walked slowly into the Huichun Hall, and wanted to ask the staff of the medical center to ask about the Xue family in Ji'an Hall what's wrong.

"May I ask where Xue Yu, the shopkeeper of Xue's Antang, is now?"

The clerk of the medical center was taken aback, and subconsciously replied: "Master Xue has gone, and now the young master is in charge."

"Hey!?" The old man was still horrified, and was taken aback by the big news. Xue Yu, the young man in his impression, was no longer here... The world is unpredictable.

"Is this Huichuntang still open by the Xue family?"

"Yes, our shopkeeper is the third son of Master Xue's family, Xue Qingling." "

Where is Xue Qing'an?"

"Master Qing'an also..."

The old man was silent.

After Xue Qingling heard that someone was looking for his father, Xue Yu, she came out to see who it was, but she recognized the old man in front of her at a glance, and blurted out, "It's Grandpa Chen.

" Old man Yi turned his head to look at him, and it took a long time before he recognized that the twins, who were once the size of peas, had grown taller than him, "Qing Ling, you have grown so big." Chen Yi, the ancestors of the Chen

family He was an imperial chef and passed down his good cooking skills. When Chen Yi was young, he was also a well-known chef in the south of the Yangtze River. Xue Qingling's father, Xue Yu, was a young man who was good at food and loved fine food and wine. He even wanted to learn from Chen Yi as a teacher. It's just that the Chen family is a family heirloom, so how could they pass on their skills to a person with a foreign surname, but Chen Yi saw Xue Yu's outstanding talent, so he also taught him many famous dishes.

Later, Chen Yi left Lin'an, the eldest son was not close to him, the younger son died young, and the inheritance of the Chen family was about to be broken in his hands. Chen Yi recently realized that his health was not good enough, After thinking about it, he was still unwilling to let his family's craftsmanship be broken in his hands, so he set off to Lin'an, intending to hand over the Chen family's recipes in his hand, and the experience notes handed down by their ancestors to Xue Yu, hoping that Can this craft not be lost under his hands.

But he didn't expect that Xue Yu, a young man who was born with great talent in cooking, would leave earlier than the old man like him.

"The world is unpredictable, the world is unpredictable..." Chen Yi sighed repeatedly, and was about to lose his footing. Xue Qingling quickly supported him, and asked the assistant to ask Pei Shu to come out to check on Mr. Chen's body.

After Pei Shu checked Mr. Chen's body, he found that he had cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases common to the elderly. His body was aging. In the future, he should worry less and think less, exercise frequently, and adjust his diet to prolong his life.

"This is?"

"This is my husband, Pei Shu." Xue Qingling introduced the two of them. After Mr. Chen looked at the handsome young man in front of him, he was slightly moved and envious of Mr. Xue. At least they are the Xue Family Medical Center. , There are also successors.

If I had known that he might as well have had a daughter or twins back then, finding someone with outstanding culinary skills to be his son-in-law would be considered a heir.

After Pei Shu checked the pulse of old man Chen, he gave him another acupuncture and wrote a few prescriptions for herbal diet. For his body, taking medicine is not as effective as food supplements and daily exercise.

Pei Shukai's medicinal recipes are simple and easy to understand, and they are simple dishes that he can cook himself. Xue Qingling took the other party's medicinal recipes and went to cook in the small kitchen of the medical center. Cooking in the small kitchen of the medical hall did not suffocate him.

I will cook twenty or thirty dishes today, and I won't waste them anyway, so I will let my big rice bucket eat them all.

While cooking, Xue Qingling was still a little worried, "When little Pei grows up..."

How much does the father and son have to eat a day.

While making soup, Xue Qingling fiddled with the little abacus in her heart to settle accounts.

After finishing the calculation, I said with emotion, "Raising children is really costly."

Xue Qingling made more than 20 dishes such as eight-treasure duck, fried lotus shrimp, braised short ribs, fish-flavored shredded pork, and other dishes, as well as Yubo Baijin soup with medicinal materials, and medicinal diets such as Qingtian Egret. Make it and serve it in the small hall to entertain guests.

The little fat man was taken to the hospital by them, and there was a nanny to take care of him. After Pei Shu saw the patients, he would go to tease the little fat man. However, the children of this month are lethargic, and their little Pei is very easy to take care of. He is clingy and not noisy, as long as he has a bite to eat, he can be soothed properly, even if he is forced to feed concoction milk by his own father, he will spit out a few mouthfuls at most.

Crying is absolutely not crying!

A real man, little Pei, since he was born, only cried once under the palm of Mrs. Wen, but he didn't cry again. After peeing, he will howl a few times and call for someone to come over and change his diaper.

Before eating, after Pei Shu fed the little chubby a bowl of concoction milk, the little guy clenched his fists and fell asleep without any desire to breastfeed.

Even so, he was eating three times as much as a normal baby.

"Little fat man, you are really embarrassing to your father." Both Pei Shu and Xue Qingling were not fat, but they raised a fat son who seemed to be developing horizontally.

At noon, Pei Shu and Xue Qingling invited Mr. Chen to have dinner together. After eating the dishes made by Xue Qingling, Mr. Chen hesitated for a while, and gave Xue Qingling his recipe and notes.

"This...Grandpa Chen, how could I want this."

"Take it, take it, it was originally intended for your father, but it's a pity... I just ate the dishes you cooked, and you have something to eat." Father's true inheritance, talent is good, after giving these things to you, I feel better, recently I can't sleep well, worrying that the family's handicraft will be broken in my hands..."

Seeing this, Xue Qingling accepted the other party's menu. Now that Mr. Chen is alone, the husband and wife let each other stay in Lin'an City for the elderly, and find a quiet place to spend their days.

Wanhua Valley outside the city is just a good place to go.

Chen Yi originally wanted to hand over the recipe to Xue Yu and return to Changzhou. He didn't want to bother the young couple, so he refused several times. It wasn't until he went to see Wanhua Valley once that he changed his mind and planned to stay in the valley. Pension.

The scenery in the valley is beautiful and pleasant, and it is a very quiet place for self-cultivation. Chen Yi fell in love with it at the first sight, and decided to stay here to live in seclusion. Today, in the valley, there are two mu of medicine fields planted, and there is also a field under construction. Huahai and some craftsmen in the valley are building houses now. After Chen Yi arrived here, he had nothing to do, so he took the errand of cooking for the craftsmen.

This time, the people who worked in the valley were shocked.

How can this big pot of rice taste better than the food in the restaurant? The prince and princess are really generous.

After Xue Qingling got this Chen family cookbook, she worked hard for a few days, which made Pei Shu very happy. There are fresh dishes to eat every day, and they are made by people who like them. It is no problem to eat a table of meals in one go Down.

Xue Qingling looked at his family's young Doctor Pei and began to worry. He wondered if it was too tiring to take care of the children recently. Pei Shu's appetite was getting better and better, and he ate more and more.

Looking at his son's chubby face every day, he was a little worried that his husband would also turn into a chubby face. Look at this beautiful man who was originally as beautiful as a moon and snow, how could he become a big fat man?

Xue Qingling could completely imagine what his little Doctor Pei's face would look like when he got fat, it was the enlarged version of little Pei.

Hugging his husband's arm, Xue Qingling couldn't help asking: "Little Doctor Pei, have you gained weight recently?"

Pei Shu picked up the opponent's hand and put it on his waist with a speechless expression. Xue Qingling hugged the opponent's thin waist and silently realized that his worries were unnecessary.

I really envy people who can't eat fat.

The Chen family's diary records a special kind of wine called Yulubai. Xue Qingling once saw her father make this kind of wine. It may be because the recipe for making wine was learned from the Chen family, and Xue's father did not pass it down Xue Qingling, therefore, Xue Qingling didn't know how to make this kind of wine before.

Last time, among the wine that my sister and brother-in-law gave them, there was a jar of Yulubai left by his father. Pei Shu drank it once and thought it tasted pretty good. After pestering Xue Qingling to help make a few more jars, knowing that he can't brew it He didn't say anything more, but Xue Qingling kept it in his heart, because it was not easy to make wine during pregnancy, and he planned to explore the formula and method of making wine by himself these days. He designed ten ways to prepare ten altars of wine, and tried He was thinking about how to brew the taste of Yulubai, but he didn't expect that he had already got the recipe for this wine before it was brewed.

After Xue Qingling re-brewed a few jars of wine according to the recipe, she thought hesitantly:

Should I open a restaurant nearby to make medicinal food?